Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 3/13

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Friday 3/13

• Month/Cycle: 15/17 including 2 benched 

CD/DPO: 26/12

Timing: -3, -1, O, +1

Typical LP length: 12-13

Testing: BFN again today. Ready for the December/FETember hype!

R/R: I’m working from home today. Our firm sent out an email that they are encouraging us to do so if possible. I don’t know that they really mean it and will probably judge the people who actually do, but I don’t really care. I’m not afraid of getting it but not everyone has that luxury so I just want to do what I can to slow down the spread. I am going to venture out briefly for a couple of random things we noticed that we need, and then we will be ready to hibernate for awhile if we need to. 

CS/Q:

• @bows22 so sorry for the BFN. Enjoy WFH today though. I think you're doing the right thing. Social distancing is there best way to slow the spread of this. The whole country needs to do it.

Month/Cycle: 9/5

CD/DPO: 89/2

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: WFAF

R/R: I'm popping over here today. I'm expecting CHs tomorrow but judging from my temps and CF this week, I'm feeling much more confident that I actually O'd this time.
    I slept horribly last night. I wasn't terribly worried about the whole coronavirus thing up until yesterday when anxiety hit me like a ton of bricks. I ended up going to bed early but woke up a lot through the night. Public schools are still open here, though state universities are closing soon. What really got me yesterday is Broadway going dark and Disney world closing. I think that's when the seriousness really hit me.

CS/Q:

• Loading the player...
  • legallykatelegallykate member
    edited March 2020
    @bows22 Sorry for the BFN  :'( Yay for WFH. This is the first week I have WFH every day I think ever, and it has been great and has helped my anxiety a lot.

@gingermama29 Yay for O!  This virus is really scary, I have been struggling too. That was me the night before last with the tossing and turning and waking. I hope you can get some rest this weekend.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: -5, -3, -1, O

Typical LP length: 9-10

Testing: 3/18

R/R: We have our first confirmed cases here now as of yesterday and schools and colleges are closed. My firm still hasn't officially closed but I definitely can't imagine them giving me any shit for WFH this week. I hope DH and I are able to find some fun stuff to do at home over the weekend and don't drive each other too crazy, we normally try to get out a bit but I have zero desire to leave the house now.

CS/Q: Earth to FF, where are my CHs? Femometer is now confirming O was CD17 based on both OPKs and BBT. But it is saying the slow rise may be indicative of an LP defect, which I am already concerned about with the short LP. Sigh.

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @bows22 Sorry for the BFN! Glad that you get to WFH today, that’s a nice way to end the week. 

@gingermama29 it really is so crazy how many places are closing to enforce social distancing! All of my early spring running races have been cancelled at this point, and my district is talking about a game plan in case we have to close.

@legallykate hopefully you guys can find some fun things to do at home this weekend! FX you get your CHs soon. 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 26/4

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: probably 3/19

R/R: Happy Friday!! And it’s my birthday!! It’s pouring here today so that’s gross but other than that I’m in a great mood! DH is making me dinner tonight, we are celebrating with our siblings and some friend tomorrow (at our house because everything here is cancelled due to coronavirus), and then going to dinner at my parents on Sunday. I love my birthday lol.

CS/Q: 

• *TTC History*

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 31/11

Timing: -5,-1

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: bfn today 🙁

R/R: I guess I have to brave the grocery store today. People are lined up outside of stores and its only 7am. This is ridiculous. 

CS/Q: a thing of beauty

• @bows22 I totally think you should take advantage of WFH during this pandemic! Lol. Screw what people thing. I’m sorry for the BFN. Hyping December for you!!!
    @gingermama29 so happy to see you over here!!!! Come on crosshairs! I’m sorry you’re anxious and didn’t sleep. Hopefully this whole thing will start to wane soon. 
    @legallykate Ugh. Come on crosshairs!!! I hope FF gets its stuff together soon so you can quell your worries. 
    @runningoncookies Happy birthday! Why is YH maki you tonight? Sounds like a decent bday weekend planned out! 
  • Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 30/11

Timing: -5, -1(x2)

Typical LP length: Somewhere between 10-15 

Testing: Tomorrow I think (getting anxious)

R/R: So, still no typical signs of AF. I feel like at this point I am just anxious and paranoid. I keep feeling twinges thinking “oh, is that cramps starting? Maybe she will rear her ugly head after all?” But then it doesn’t feel as crappy as usual cramps. No sore boobs still. FF predicts AF by Sunday which seems legit since I’ve had mostly 30 day cycles but last cycle was 31 days. I’m honestly scared to test because I’m afraid of seeing a stark white test and having to let go of hope. But the plan is to test tomorrow so hopefully I can get it together and follow through. 

CS/Q: Not temping in TWW

• @gingermama29 I am thinking of it more of a reassurance that everyone is taking to so seriously and hopefully it doesn’t get out of hand. That may be naive though. Are your parents going to come home?

@legallykate I can’t figure out what FF’s problem is either. Do you have CM or an OPK recorded that could be throwing it off?

@runningoncookies happy birthday!! So glad you are still getting to celebrate!

@legendairymomma I’m sorry for the BFN!

• @krystrist2014 I’m so excited for you to test tomorrow! Good luck!
  • @krystrist2014 All the things crossed for you!

@legendairymomma Sorry about the BFN. Hope the grocery store isn't as bad as it looks. I went yesterday and it was not great.

@bows22 I had positive OPKs on CD 15-17 (it went from blazing on 16 back down to barely positive on 17) and EWCM on CD 13-16 so everything points to O on CD17, FF is just being a dick!
    *TTC History*

• @bows22 and @legendairymomma so sorry for the BFN’s fingers crossed for December littles for us!
  • Month/Cycle: 5/3(AL)

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -4, -3, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP Length: 11-12 days

Testing: Nope.

R/R: Happy Friday Ladies! So me and DH went to the store near our house for a few things at 10pm last night and holy sh*t was it packed in there. It was insane late at night. Normally it’s really quiet at that hour but people were shopping like mad and were wall to wall line ups. Everyone is going nuts man over this virus. 

CS/Q: None

@bows22 sorry for another BFN. Your So lucky that you get to work from home today that’s really nice. I wish my work would do that but would be impossible in my job. 

@krystrist2914 it sounds promising that you have no signs of a AF. FX for you when you decide to test tomorrow. I know that feeling of being too scared to test. I’m like that too.GL. 

@legendairymomma Sorry for your BFN. I agree the stores are getting crazy, they are nuts here too.

@runningoncookies

I hope you have a wonderful time at your your parents house for dinner and the dinner DH makes you. Sooo sweet. Have a great B-day weekend girl. ❤️ 

@gingermama29 yay for O! I know the coronavirus is getting scarier these days. Disneyland and Disney World are closed which is crazy. I can only imagine how much money they will lose. Sorry that you did not sleep well last night. I hope you can get some sleep this weekend.

@legallykate sorry that FF is being confusing about your crosshairs. I hope you and YH don’t drive each other crazy this weekend LOL. Enjoy the time together finding something fun to do.

• Month/Cycle: 22/16/6 AL#2

CD/DPO: 31/14

Timing: Not Good Enough! 

Typical LP length: 15-16 (doesn’t matter with progesterone).

Testing: BFN this morning...looks like we are moving on to IUI!

R/R: I wasn’t super hopeful this cycle, yet it was so crushing this morning to see that stark white test for what seems like the 8 millionth time! We’ll be moving on to IUI this next cycle, so hopefully that does the trick! I was in a foul mood this morning, but it’s turning around...just gotta move on! I’ll keep the November hype going for all those that still have a chance...but I’m also throwing in December hype now!! 

CS/Q: None.

@bows22 so sorry for another BFN! Here’s to hoping we get to move on to December together now!! Hopefully you won’t be judged for WFH, I think that’s a great mindset...you are being a responsible person for all those around you!! 

@gingermama29 yay for moving back over to TWW...hope you get those CH’s tomorrow! So sorry for the anxiety and not sleeping well! Hopefully your schools close soon, most of them are around here! This whole thing is crazy, and everything closing/cancelling has made it so real how serious it is! 

@legallykate I don’t think they should give you any crap about WFH! I hope you enjoy your weekend in! Ugh, I don’t understand why FF is being so stubborn and not giving you CH’s!! 

@runningoncookies Happy Birthday!! 🎉 Sounds like you have the perfect weekend planned...enjoy!! 

@legendairymomma sorry for the BFN! That’s crazy there was a line outside the grocery!

@krystrist2014 so excited for you to test tomorrow, I hope you get wonderful news!!!

@mindyb2019 that’s crazy the store was that busy that late! They are telling people around here to go at odd times so you aren’t around as many people, but I guess if everyone is doing that it doesn’t help! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• @legallykate sorry FF is being stubborn. Glad you're WFH though. I'm with you about zero desire to leave the house.

@runningoncookies happy birthday! Enjoy your celebration!

@legendairymomma good luck with shopping. Sorry about the BFN.

@krystrist2014 FX for testing tomorrow!

@bows22 I doubt it. They don't seem terribly worried about it yet.

@mindyb2019 hopefully you were able to get everything you needed last night. DH will be braving the stores for us.

@bluetickgal sorry for the BFN. FX for your IUI! I'm all for starting the December hype!  
  • @bluetickgal ya it is crazy. Doesn’t matter what time you go at to the store it’s always busy day and night so ya it doesn’t it, Ugh it’s sooo frustrating. Sorry for your BFN this morning and that you now have to move to IUI. FX that IUI does the trick for you girl. ❤️ Sorry you were in a fowl mood earlier. I wanna join you for December too cause I just have a feeling I’m out for Nov. 
  • @mindyb2019 ugh, was YH able to get what y’all needed? 
    @bluetickgal I’m so sorry for the BFN today 😔 I have FX for you though that IUI will do the trick! 

You ladies are all so amazing and I feel lucky to have support from this group. I am definitely feeling cramp-y this afternoon so I am beginning to lose hope. If I’m not spotting tomorrow morning I will probably still test anyways just to have a definitive answer so I can move on. It’s weird, this made me realize that I have more of a desire to test when I am feeling signs of AF because I just want to have it confirmed that I’m not KU. When I’m feeling good and hopeful, I’m less likely to want to test. Seems strange but that’s me I guess. 
  • @krystrist2014 No he wasn’t. he wanted the heck out of there as quickly as possible so we have to go actual grocery shopping for some stuff this weekend. Ugh not looking forward to it. 
  • Thanks for the birthday wishes all! You ladies are the best. @krystrist2014 DH is making a lobster pasta dish! Very excited. 

@legendairymomma and @bluetickgal sorry for the BFNs!

• Ooooooo @runningoncookies that sounds amazing! 🤤 
  • @runningoncookies. Lurking...happy birthday and crazy jealous about your dinner!
  • Checking in super late - these past two days have been INSANE and I never want to hear the word "coronavirus" again. 

@bows22 sorry for the BFN :( sending December vibes your way! And good for you for WFH, slowing the spread is so important. 

@gingermama29 I hope you sleep a bit better tonight. I hear ya on the anxiety, on Wednesday night when the 30 day flight van from Europe was announced was my holy shirt moment.  It's crazy to even just think back to Monday and realize how quickly stuff went downhill. 

@legallykate fx you get CH tomorrow! And wow I can't believe your area closed down schools with just 1 confirmed case, that's great and hopefully slows the spread in your area. 

@runningoncookies  happy birthday!!!! I hope you had a great dinner!! I'm sorry about your early spring races, I have two in April that I've been looking forward to and am thinking they'll be cancelled. I've been training for my first half in May and I am really hoping it goes on! 

@legendairymomma sorry for the BFN. I hope you made it out of the store with everything you needed. Are people going nuts over bottled water and TP where you are too? 

@krystrist2014 sorry you're starting to feel crampy all over. Fx for your test tomorrow. 

@bluetickgal sorry for your BFN. FX for December and IUI! 

@mindyb2019 I went to the store last night too and it was like Armageddon. This is nuts. 

Month/cycle: 11(9/8AL)
    CD/DPO: 21/9
    Timing: pretty good
    Typical LP: 12-14 
    Testing: tried this morning and it was my first defective test! Didn't even get a test line, it looked like all the dye got stuck under the paper in a blob. Took it as a sign not to test yet, might try Sunday or Monday. 
    R/R: the past two days have been bananas. Yesterday morning school started as usual and throughout the day got worse and worse. At 10 am we sent home all elderly and immuno compromised staff bc we got word a student might have been exposed last week... And he was still in school all this week!!! Stuff got more hectic throughout the day culminating in an announcement 30 minutes before student dismissal telling us to send home anything the kids might need for extended learning at home.

They cancelled school today for students and have is some time to plan online stuff for them to do. We're off for the next two weeks, one of which is our spring break, and hoping by then we'll know more from the state like if they're closing schools in our area. I left school crying yesterday but am feeling better now that a little of the uncertainty about going to school on Monday is gone. This whole thing is just crazy. 

CS/Q: none