November 2020 Moms

Fit Friday 03/13

Check in here if you want to discuss working out, eating healthy, or any other healthy habit you're working on!

1. What healthy habit(s) are you working on right now?

2. How did you do this past week?

3. What are you planning on doing this coming week to set yourself up for success?

Re: Fit Friday 03/13

• 1. What healthy habit(s) are you working on right now? Staying in an exercise routine, drinking lots of water.

2. How did you do this past week? Great! I signed up for the MommaStrong March Challenge at 7 days a week, and so far have been meeting my goal. This is major for me, and is probably the longest everyday streak of exercise of my entire life.

3. What are you planning on doing this coming week to set yourself up for success?  I guess that the nice thing about a 7 day a week challenge goal is that there's no room for wiggle room, so I'm just going to keep it up. I'm also going to fill all my water bottles in the car and start trying to better track how much I'm drinking in order to hit my 80 oz a day goal.
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• I started walking in the evenings with the family, and I ate a salad for breakfast. 

I didn’t gain or lose any weight this week. 

I need to drink more water! 
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. I have been upping my water intake and lowering my coffee intake. I’ve also kept up with running at least 3 days out of the week!

2. How did you do this past week? Pretty well. I feel like I could do better with exercise though. It actually helps with nausea. Who know? 🤷🏻‍♀️

3. What are you planning on doing this coming week to set yourself up for success? Setting a water goal, limiting my coffee to one cup in the morning and continuing to run or walk at least 4 days out of the week. 😊
  • 1. I am drinking more water, cutting down on coffee, trying to eat healthier and I would like to start a light exercise routine (walking a few days a week or something simple like that).

2. I've been really good about drinking water and not coffee, but could be more active for sure

3. I am going to try taking walks on my lunch break and I am using my journal/planner to track my water intake
  • 1. i always get gestational diabetes despite having ZERO risk factors ... go figure. so im trying to get a jump start on eating low carb, high protein. ive also tried to commit to doing body weight strength training at least 3 days a week.

2. great until potluck day at work. i just ate my weight in buffalo chicken dip and crockpot sausage dip. but also - those have like no carbs so maybe not so bad?

3. i need to enlist DH help and make him exercise too so i will stay motivated.
    me 32 | dh 45
    married <3 11.11.17
     mama. epicurean. plant lover. wine enthusiast.
  • 1. What healthy habit(s) are you working on right now? I want to keep training, keep drinking a good amount of water and eat healthy at least 80% of the time while incorporating the best food items for pregnancy. I eat a good amount of veggies but still feel I should incorporate even more.

2. How did you do this past week? I trained 6 days our of 7(yoga, gym, pilates,stretch), drank 2-2.5L of water every day and ate healthy meals (aside from the day I fell in a bag of crackers and a brick of cheddar and this morning's bag of mini Cadbury eggs 😅)

3. What are you planning on doing this coming week to set yourself up for success? Maintain my workout routine as much as possible even if it means training at home (COVID-19).
  • 1. What healthy habit(s) are you working on right now?  Continuing my workouts and my meal planning, so that when I have a sweet I don’t feel guilty. 

2. How did you do this past week? I did pretty well! Kept to my goal of a gallon of water a day and have worked out every day. I did have some cookies and things like that, so I probably need to reign that in lol. 

3. What are you planning on doing this coming week to set yourself up for success? Going to continue with the same routine and starting the prep workouts for a new at home workout program that unlocks on Sunday. :) 
  • 1. What healthy habit(s) are you working on right now? I want to keep strength training 6 days/week and keep drinking at least a gallon of water every day. I’m working more on staying active in the evenings too, but we all know how hard that can be. 

2. How did you do this past week? Really well. I trained 5 days so far at the gym with strength training, drank an average of 159oz of water this week, and planned healthy meals for dinners (despite feeling pretty exhausted). 

3. What are you planning on doing this coming week to set yourself up for success? Hopefully be able to grocery shop for our normal items (thanks Coronavirus) so we are stocked up for another healthy week. Also, going to look into a women’s health PT appointment to make sure I’m properly engaging my pelvic floor and abdominal muscles when doing strength training. 
    Me: 27 DH: 30
    Started dating: 10/2010 ;; Married 10/2017
    Started TTC: 10/2019
    BFP: 12/20/19 ;; MC: 12/24/19
    BFP: 3/5/20 ;; EDD: 11/11/20
  • 1. What healthy habit(s) are you working on right now?
    Only having decaf coffee & upping water intake

I have only had one cup of coffee this week but the exhaustion has been real.

3. What are you planning on doing this coming week to set yourself up for success? My family joined the Y so we can go on a more regular basis because they offer childcare for our foster kiddos.

• 1. What healthy habit(s) are you working on right now?
    mostly just trying to remember to take prenatals I'm fairly fit and we eat mostly clean so at the moment nothing has changed keeping up my previous routine , and cutting back on tea
    it wasnt a problem my last 2 pregnancies as tea and chocolate seem to be the aversions I got the strongest
    we staied at my parents (live 2 hours away ) as I was making the cake for my nieces 4th birthday , didnt take them at all while we were there, always struggle when I'm out of my normal routine . have been better at home this week tho. 

3. What are you planning on doing this coming week to set yourself up for success?
    probably nothing . 
    we ran out of my normal tea so I didnt buy more and have been drinking rooibos instead (no caffeine)