Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday 3/11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Wednesday 3/11

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I just went out and ran errands in my pajamas. Sweats are life! Glad you get to WFH. Also great to hear about your appointment yesterday. Fingers crossed for you!
    @feather_heather That paint job looks great! I might consider doing that to the set in my basement this summer!
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Options

@inthewoods23 so jealous youre working from home!  my company hasnt opted for this yet (really small <10 employees), but im commuting into NYC daily and the trains are significantly less crowded!

@ashaislurking awesome job with your semester!

@feather_heather wow!! i didnt know such a thing existed!  really looks brand new.

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: prenatals and OPKs

R/R: one of my favorite things in the world is attending bridal showers and one of our friend's is coming up.  turns out it lands on DH's bday though!! if it were closeby, i would pop in maybe for an hour, but its 2 hours away so not happening.  A little bummed but i know DH and i will do something fun that day

CS/Q: none

• Options
    @inthewoods23 I LOVE not having to put on real pants when I get to WFH!!! 

@ashaislurking That's fantastic, friend!!! Great job! So glad all of your hard work this semester has paid off!

@feather_heather WOW!!! Holy moly they look awesome and totally brand new! I'm super amazed!

Month/Cycle: 18/15

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: NTNP, but I do think I'm gonna throw one pill of mucinex a day in for the next ten days - just don't tell MH! hehe

R/R: I am so glad to be WFH today for so many reasons - but mainly for that "small contained" bed bug discovery at work from yesterday. I know it's been treated and we are all good now but I am just happy to be home! Also, the weather has been so beautiful and I am loving it so!! I know anything can happen in March but I feel like Spring might really be here!

CS/Q: Nada.

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    @inthewoods23 enjoy WFH in comfy clothes. That sounds phenomenal.

@ashaislurking congrats on your final GPA! That's awesome!

@feather_heather wow what a difference!!! It looks great! 

@asf0613 ahh bummer that you can't attend the shower. 

@kpearse99 so glad you can WFH and avoid possible bed bugs. Guuuhhh. 

Month/Cycle: 9/5

CD: 87

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, temping, currently NTNP

R/R: my district is being offered a grant opportunity and I was encouraged by my principal to apply for it for my ukulele program I want to start. I had previously submitted the paperwork to admin as an equipment reserve fund request but haven't heard anything back about it. The good news is that I can pretty much take all of the work I've already done, make a couple tweaks and use that for my grant proposal.

CS/Q: 
  • Options
    @ashaislurking nice job on the grades! Always feels good to see proof of all the hard work done in school

@feather_heather hot damn that is an amazing paint job! I love fresh coats of paint, makes everything so much nicer and brighter. We painted our garage white with a stripe of black (the height of the peg boards on the back wall) a few summers ago and immediately it felt less dirty and dingy in there. We technically didn't finish it because the ceiling towards the front of the garage never got painted and we got tired lol.

@asf0613 NY is a bit of a hot bed for the coronavirus right now isn't it? Must be a nice change though

@kpearse99 for real, I may not ever put jeans on for the next 2 weeks unless I'm going out for groceries or an appointment. Spring is definitely coming!!

@gingermama29 that sounds like a great opportunity! Gotta love being able to take some previous work and tweak it for this grant. I hope your school gets it!

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause indefinitely
  • Options
    edited March 2020

Month/Cycle: 9/8/2(AL)

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: NTNP, prenatals, temping 

R/R: Man, I need to adjust my schedule for DLS. I’ve been sleeping too late all week. 😬 I decided to not upgrade or file an insurance claim on my phone yet. It’s gonna cost about $200-$250 to do it either way. And it’s just the back. So I bought a new case in hopes that it’ll help it stay together until I can upgrade. I’d rather wait for the new iPhone to come out anyway. My life is so exciting. 😂 

CS/Q: Thermometer was missing from my nightstand this morning. So nothing new to see! 

@inthewoods23 yay for WFH! I don’t know where you have to do your injections, but if it’s your stomach, I’m sure they help! 

@ashaislurking congrats on your gpa! I’m sure you feel relieved now that grades are out. Hope the rest of the term goes by quickly! 

@feather_heather wow! That looks really nice! Much better than a dingy washer in a new laundry room! 😉 I really had no idea that you could do appliance paint. Now I’m dreaming of azure blue washers! Haha 

@asf619 sorry that you’ll have to miss the shower:/ I don’t blame you though since it’s so far! What are you planning for DHs birthday? MH birthday is the 28th, and were taking a weekend camping trip to the dirt bike track to watch his dad race. 

@kpearse99 glad you don’t have to work with e bed bugs. (Even though it’s treated) it still would weird me out. Also enjoying this nice weather! I’m afraid to put my plants out though. 

@gingermama29 how exciting. I hope you get the grant! That’s lucky that you won’t have to do too much work! 

• Options
    inthewoods23inthewoods23 member
    edited March 2020
    @photographerwife I definitely struggled getting up this morning too! Maybe I sorta let myself sleep in since I'm working from home for 2 weeks so there's at least 20 minutes from my commute that I no longer have. Currently I have the lupron injection in the stomach and the estradiol valerate injections are intramuscular so a little more difficult, but I'm used it by now.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause indefinitely
  • Options
    @photographerwife weekend camping trip sounds fun!  DH is actually turning 40 this year so a few days after his birthday i have a surprise party planned!  however, i dont want to downplay his actual birth date so for now we have it wide open pending his ideas.
  • Options
    @asf0613 how exciting! I’m sure you’ll find something fun to do! 

@inthewoods23 well adjust eventually right?! That extra 20 minutes is definitely worth it! 
  • Options
    @asf0613 Sorry you can't make the bridal shower, but I agree that spending time with YH on his birthday is important too.
    @kpearse99 I'm glad you're WFH too. It's nice to be able to get work done without needing to worry about exposure to other people. The weather here has been stunning too. I really hope it stays but I have a feeling it's still false spring here.
    @gingermama29 I hope the grant proposal goes well! I'm glad you have a lot of the work done already.
    @photographerwife I hope the sleep schedule adjustment goes smoothly. It's definitely not easy. I used to work overnights and DLS end was probably my worst shift adjustment because of the audits I needed to do at weird times that night.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• Options
    @the_road_to_oz I hope the procedure with your RE helps this cycle! It's time we have some graduates from the board. Fingers crossed!!
    TTC History- *TW* LC