October 2020 Moms

March Symptoms Thread

13»

Re: March Symptoms Thread

• I had really sore breasts and felt nauseous and dizzy in week 4/5 but am feeling much better here in week 6. The symptom of the week is gas. Terrible, awful all the time gas. 🤢
  • I’m now 6 weeks and 4 days, and nausea is hitting me like a truck. RLP when I sneeze, nausea intermittently through the day, food aversions, chicken bouillon packets are my best friends right now. Hoping that adding Prevacid to my routine will help with the raging acid reflux I have!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 8w1d and officially one week away from my first scan. I've been feeling a little better the past week but still very tired and queasy. Very frequent urination and light headaches. Looking forward to second trimester and hoping I'll feel back to normal a bit. I had no morning sickness with my first pregnancy so these symptoms are all new to me. 
  • Boob soreness ramped up a lot later than I expected and definitely a lot later than last pregnancy so that's been weird. I haven't thrown up at all yet, I just have debilitating all day sickness/shakiness/fatigue. I'm sleeping amazing at night so the fatigue part is weird. I think MS is actually worse this time than last. Before I would get nauseated and throw up a lot and then it would be over.. this time I don't get those really fast puking episodes, I just progressively feel worse and worse, and if I eat something it only lasts a few minutes before it's as bad as it was if not worse. I kinda wish I would just puke and get it over with
  • I can’t remember where or who was with me on the gagging while brushing our teeth symptom. The dentist told me to try putting some salt on the tip of my tongue before brushing my teeth to help with the gagging. I’ve tried the past few days And it’s worked! Just throwing it out there in case it helps someone else too.  
  • So... Much... Nausea! I'm not throwing up too much, but whenever I drive or stand for too long the nausea gets so much worse, coupled with boobs that have swollen and hurt, bloating and constipation that make me look 15lbs heavier, exhaustion causing me to take naps for the first time since college and oh god the NIGHT SWEAT! I wake up soaking and have to air out before I go back to bed... funniest thing is 99.9% of the time I run icy cold. I feel like my body is broken. 
  • @babycakesday I think that was me. Thanks for  the tip! I’ll try it out tonight. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 7 weeks and 2 days today. I’m consistently nauseated, bloated, food aversions are in full swing, moody, and very, very sleepy and fatigued! I work in public health law and I have had to work overtime due to coronavirus- I can hardly keep my eyes open!
  • Just hit 7 weeks. Fatigue, sore boobs and nausea. Lots and lots of nausea. I threw up once yesterday from brushing my teeth. Today the idea of blueberry muffins sounded amazing...I ate one and felt like I needed a toilet ASAP!  I’ve tried peppermint candy, magnesium spray, ginger ale and ginger water. Nothing has helped fully. Next up are the sea bands and if that doesn’t help, I’ll try the unisom/b6. Praying for an end to this sooner rather than later. 
  • Bloating/Gas-I feel like I am 20 weeks pregnant from the bloating!!
    Some nausea here and there.
    I did notice my sense of smell is getting more sensitive.
    Cramping/Pulling feeling in lower pelvic area.
    EXHAUSTION! I can sleep for 10 hours and still not want to get out of bed:(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • AB518AB518 member
    I thought that my morning sickness was improving, but now I'm throwing up about twice a day.  It comes with barely any warning.  I also have had a headache for the past four days that won't go away.  I am miserable right now, but at least, my skin has been great this pregnancy.  I had issues with pregnancy acne with my last pregnancy, but my skin has been beautiful and clear this time.  Ugh.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • No symptoms really! 
    Today I bled a bit after sex... should I be worried?
  • Hi @knottie! Welcome to the board. If you plan to stick around, change your name so we can recognize you when you post. This is a really welcoming board and we really do want to get to know you.

That said, bleeding after sex can be normal but if it continues or is accompanied with cramps, call your doctor.
    11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020
  • Gas...so much gas.  No matter what I eat by the end of the day my belly is so distended and hard.   It’s awful.  Then I wake up in the morning and feel normal again only to start the cycle over 😩. 
  • @anitamargarita_82 tell me about.  Because of the specific kind of bariatric surgery I had, I already have issues with gas that can peel the paint off walls.  Even worse now.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• @kboydbowman it’s just the worst.  I feel your pain literally 😂.  I’m going to ask at my appointment on Tuesday if there’s anything I can take to help.  
  • I just ate a popsicle today. It. Was. Awesome. I want a thousand more. 

Sorry about the gas ladies. I can't remember if this is y'all's first kiddos, but I remember my brand new (at the time) husband being so sweet, but also obviously mortified by my gas with my first. 😳
    11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020
  • I’ve been having insomnia for like the last week now. Last night was the worst I woke up at 2am and was awake through the rest of the night 😭😭
  • Very grateful for not having any sickness/vomiting. As long as I eat regularly, I don't have any nausea. I would say breast soreness and ENLARGEMENT (yay, boobies!) is symptom 1, with some round ligament pain anytime I make a sudden movement, like getting out of bed quickly, or sneezing (no corona, I'm just a naturally mucous-laden, always stuffy person). I also can't sleep in anymore because I have to pee at all hours of the morning. 
  • @anitamargarita_82 I was the same, I started taking Metamucil and it’s helped so much with the gas and bloating.
  • @angela444 what kind are you taking?  Capsules or the kind you drink?  
  • @anitamargarita_82 the drinkable stuff.  It's less gross than I expected, I got berry flavoured.
  • @angela444 I got some of the orange flavor yesterday.  Tried it this morning.  I did 2 rounded teaspoons because I figured more is better right now to help.. well 2 rounded teaspoons made a gelatinous cup of orange stuff 🤣.  I drank it.  Just tasted like a really thick smoothie.  Won’t be doing that much again at once.  
  • @anitamargarita_82 I've been doing 3 leveled tsp 2x per day, but doubling the suggested amount of water cause it's so thick haha.  
  • My main symptom is sore boobs. I've been feeling more and more fatigue but they really weren't "just can't keep my eyes open" moments. I was worried about not getting nausea (I know...), but I've come to peace with it now 😅
  • I am 12w+5d today and will be 13 weeks on Saturday, March 28th. So far now, my nausea has stopped but I get heartburn from time to time and a few headaches... but not as bad. I'm near my end of the 1st trimester and super excited I'm heading into the 2nd trimester. <3