Trouble TTC

TTTC Check In 3-9

Please double-check your name and confirm your Dx & Rx. Please let me know if you'd like to update your Dx & Rx! 

QOTW: If you could change one thing about your house/apartment, what would it be and why?

Any Rants/Raves from this past week? Tell us about it!

2019 BFP Hall of Fame:
prpl11butterfly: dx: RPL rx: TI with progesterone
cigaline: Dx: unexplained/MFI Rx: IUI
sincethelastday: dx: unexplained Rx: IUI
optimisim3: Dx: endometriosis, Hashi’s, possibly adenomyosis Rx: IUI
littleredm: Dx: endometriosis and unexplained Rx: IVF
nancinator: Dx: unexplained Rx: IVF
ceauth: Dx: Borderline PCOS, unexplained Rx: medicated IUI
B_1029:  Dx: unexplained Rx: IUI
knockupthestock - Dx: PCOS Rx: Letrozole, dexa, Clomid, trigger, progesterone, and TI

To be added to our Hall of Fame, please let us know when you are comfortable with us doing so!

PAGING:

@inthewoods23 - dx:unexplained. Rx: IVF, gluten free & dairy free diet

@chiblackhawkie - rx: IUI

@blackrose-9 - Dx: PCOS Rx: Femara

@hithertorue - Dx: Low AMH/MFI, unexplained Rx: IVF 

@2dogsmom - Dx: unexplained Rx: IVF

@sara_tory: Dx: PCOS, endometriosis, adenomyosis Rx: IUI 

@ase33 - Dx: PCOS, complex endometrial hyperplasia, amenorrhea Rx: Femara + TI 

@olivklau - Dx: unexplained Rx: IUI

@meri-mac  -Dx: Unexplained sub-fertility, Rx: IVF

@amgpg25 -Dx: Insulin Tolerance, Rx Clomid & IUI

@abarr723 —DX: PCOS, Rx Femara & IUI

@zimmie0818 Dx polyps, Rx IUI

@Amartuso Dx TBD 

@nina205 RX PCOS and low morphology (hubby) Dx Fermara & Trigger

Re: TTTC Check In 3-9

• I'll start us off here...

QOTW: I wish we had a bigger backyard. I love the location of our house (great school district and around the corner from friends and family) but our backyard just doesn't have the space I want. 

AFM:  Thanks for the encouragement last week! So far we still have 17 embryos growing well which I feel is a real blessing. We find out how many made it to the blast stage tomorrow. I'm definitely nervous that some of the more fragmented ones won't make it but really hoping to get a good number. 
  • QOTW: If you could change one thing about your house/apartment, what would it be and why?
    As much as I would love an updated kitchen and bathrooms, I wish our hallways were wider. I think the hallway with the bedrooms is maybe 3 feet wide so some stuff is difficult to move through the house. Same with the stairs to our basement. We almost couldn't move some large chairs downstairs.

@2dogsmom I agree that having a good sized backyard is such a plus. Frankly we have too much yard, but I'm not the one mowing it 😆 did you get your blast number yet? We had good luck going to day 3, but the number always drops a bit going to day 5. FX for a good number of embryos! Will they let some grow to day 6?

AFM, had my baseline appointment today. Everything looked great and even my estrogen level was WELL below the 70 they want! This diet must be really working some magic because it was at 29 and I've never had below 70. The biopsy cycle it had been 92 and I had to be on extra lupron for a few days before starting the estradiol valerate to see if it would drop down. Glad to finally have things in my favor. I'm looking forward to the 31st!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • QOTW: I would have just one more bedroom, if we had one more I feel like we would never have to leave! 

AFM:  Just hanging around waiting! We did decide to get on the list for a puppy litter yesterday so super excited about that! Its something we have been thinking about for awhile and kept putting off for baby, but decided it is time to just live life and not let "planning/waiting" dictate our decisions. If we get pregnant it will be a lot but also in a good way :) 

@inthewoods23 our kitchen and bathrooms definitely need some love as well.. DH wants to redo the Kitchen but it is functional so hard for me to spend the money there! Amazing to see the diet is working! It is all worth it!!!

@2dogmom AMAZING! Looking forward to hearing on the blast stage. FX for you! Also totally agree on the yard, our backyard is kind of small (front yard is huge). Would love to have some more balance there...
  • @nina205 same, our kitchen is perfectly functional as is and is a good size so there's no major reason to remodel it. How soon will you get the pup?
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • 2dogsmom2dogsmom member
    edited March 2020
    @nina205 oh puppies are so fun! What kind of dog?

AFM: So our embryos didn’t do very well getting to that final stage. We are still waiting for pgs results for the few we got but simultaneously jumping into a second egg retrieval cycle. We just know we will need more embryos than what we have because we want two kids, so I would rather get the ER over with now. Not where we wanted to be but making peace with it. 
  • @2dogsmom ❤️❤️ FX what you got comes up normal. Sorry you have to go through a 2nd retrieval.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @2dogsmom I am so sorry you are going to have to go in for a 2nd retrieval. Thinking about you... 

@inthewoods23 the litter is due in May-July so hopefully we will have him/her by Sept/Oct. The breeder likes to keep them for 12 weeks. SO excited though!
  • Sorry I've been MIA all week. At this point I'll just post a check in for next week. 

We found out that none of our embryos tested PGS normal so I've been having a rough week. Threw myself into work since it's totally crazy right now. 
  • @2dogsmom sending lots of love  <3<3  take care of yourself!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause