Me: 33 DH: 32
Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
Started TTC August 2016
BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
BFP: 2/27/20

Re: March Symptoms

• My main symptom is sore boobs. I've felt some fatigue but they really weren't "just can't keep my eyes open" moments. 
  • So far I've had sore boobs (but today it hasn't been as sore more like sensitive), vivid dreams, frequent urination,  headaches if I don't drink enough water, and at times nausea (especially if I eat too much). 
    With my first I had morning sickness all day (with the worse of it around dinner time) so these milder symptoms have made me become a pos addict haha.
  • Loading the player...
  • edited March 2020
    I've only had a few days here and there where I couldn't keep my eyes open. Yesterday I took two naps and after shopping for dinner fell asleep. But I'm also up a lot in the middle of the night. 
    @mimser
  • My main symptoms at the moment have been fatigue and acid reflux. Occasionally my breasts hurt.

My husband might suggest mood swings and more crying for the list.. but he would be wrong.  >:)
  • My main symptoms have been sore boobs, dizziness if I get up too fast, nausea if I don’t eat enough, and some cramps/pressure in my abdomen. Also, bloating!! I look about 4 months pregnant by the end of the day. I’m trying to hide this pregnancy until at least 12 weeks but baby #3 apparently doesn’t want to hide lol.
  • 5w3d - symptoms are pretty minimal so far. I had a couple days of lowkey nausea right after I got my BFP, have definitely been a bit more tired, but nothing extreme (and that might have something to do with cutting out my afternoon caffeine), definitely peeing more, and have been having an on and off feeling of my heart racing/pounding, especially if I drink coffee.
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• Is anyone looking forward to more extreme symptoms? Like at the moment - despite it being silly - I'm looking forward to morning sickness. Even though it doesn't actually mean everything is going well and you can have a healthy pregnancy without it, I want that overt symptom just so things feel more real. (Because apparently 10 pregnancy tests isn't real enough to me haha)
  • I started off being really cold, some light headedness, peeing more, fatigue, and getting worn out pretty easily. 
    Past couple days the nausea has kicked up to almost constantly. Haven’t gotten sick yet (FX) but it still sucks! 
  • TW

I've started spotting a wee bit.  :'( It's brown though instead of pink, which I think is good? And I have no lower back pain or cramps. I took a pregnancy test and the line was as dark as the control. Before when I miscarried the test lines got fainter and fainter and then I had horrible back pain followed by bleeding. I don't think it could be implantation either because the first day of my last period was feb 1 and then I ovulated around the 14th or 15th. I'm so stressed. 😭 I hope it's just safe first trimester bleeding.
  • @aliciaftw I know the worries spotting bring, but I think at this point you are evaluating it the way you should. 🤞 I would see if it increases or continues in the next 1 or 2 days and see your doctor if it does. They might have you come in for an early ultrasound. Last time I got pregnant I had spotting and at some point we noticed it was my cervix being more sensitive and it wasn't coming from my uterus. 
  • @aliciaftw I know a lot of women who have had a little (or a lot) of spotting throughout first tri, so it definitely is a thing that happens, and doesn'thave to mean the worst. I definitely know that feel though, and have my FX that it's nothing. I was told that if it becomes enough to fill a pad, definitely call your midwife/OB, but it's also not a bad idea to put a call in to them anyways, just to see what they say. It's especially common to have a bit of spotting if you've had sex in the last few days.
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• @kitkatz1990 this is my 2nd pregnancy, and I’m about 70 lbs lighter than I was when I was pregnant with my first. DH and I wanted to wait until 12 weeks also- but I don’t think we can, either. I just spend the past two years losing weight- I’ll be damned if I’m going to let people think I’m gaining my weight back!! Lol  but, if I’m being honestly with myself- I probably am. I am up almost 8 lbs since I had my pfp three weeks ago 😭  also doesn’t help that I haven’t had a good poop in a while lol 
  • Sore boobs- mild nausea. constipation 🤦🏻‍♀️. And I’m flipping hungry. I’m barely pregnant. It’s too soon for me to be this hungry AND for me to gain weight 😭😭 I just want to cry.. 
  • Thank you @mimser & @hedgepig! The spotting only lasted two or three hours and never went beyond what I initially described. So I think I'm okay. 👀 I'm going to take things easy today.
  • @nnpw0419 I know what you mean! Everyone at work knows that I go to the gym every day, and they are for sure going to notice if I start putting weight on in my stomach. They are all nosy, lol. And of course this is happening as it gets warmer out so we can’t even hide it by wearing big sweaters lol! Hopefully we can both keep this a secret! 
  • @aliciaftw I feel you on both accounts - my symptoms have been super mild, and as nice as it is NOT feeling like I need to puke all the time, I feel like I'd be way more assured if I did sometimes.  I'm at 6w3d or so (ultrasound in a week to get a proper EDD!).  

I've also had a tiny bit of spotting a few times now over the last 2 weeks which makes me super nervous (first pregnancy here so NO IDEA what is normal). But it was never accompanied by any other concerning symptoms.  I called my doctor the first time and was told not to worry unless it got worse so I'm just trying not to stress about it.  Easier said than done however...
  • Ditto on the sore BBs. Aside from that general fatigue and mood swings have been my norm the last few weeks. I’ve literally cried almost everyday, and I’m not a crier. I’m currently at Disney World and have been waking my feet off, so having a lot of lower back pain that dissipates once I’m sitting or laying down (so I’m not concerned, just annoyed).
  • @laurenmicheley I feel you on the back ache - mine is in my mid back, but it gets achey when I stand for too long (and I'm standing a lot). Annoying. 
    @kitkatz1990 Haha, I never realized that having a pudgy tummy would come so much in handy - it's great camouflage! Plus, I teach culinary, so if I look like I'm gaining weight I think most of my coworkers are more likely to attribute it to us just finishing our frying unit...
    @aliciaftw @angela444 I'm also nervous about mild symptoms, not quite so far that I wish I had MS (which would make my job quite difficult), but wouldn't mind some other clear reminders that all is going well. Even if I know it doesn't really mean much either way. Oh well 🤷‍♀️
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• @hedgepig @angela444 I'm totally being silly on the MS thing though, I know! lol It would get old fast. Okay, I just want a wee vomit and then I'm good on symptoms for the rest of the trimester.  :p

5w+2d today for me and I'm planning to call the midwives here tomorrow. I'm hoping I'll get an earlier scan than is typical here if I mention the past issues and the scare I had last night.
  • I’ve been spotting for about a week now, it’s mostly brown though. Unless you’re cramping, it increases to bright red (and more of it), or your symptoms go away, I was told to not worry about it! Our bodies are going through a lot of changes right now and it’s pretty common to spot. 

It’s stressful though - trust me I cried when it first happened! But my nurse wasn’t concerned and I reached out to some friends and most of them experienced it. So it’s normal. :)
  • @joyfulone86 I was at work the first time I noticed any spotting and starting crying right away too.  Left work pretty much immediately, once I calmed down enough to drive home.  Called my doctor and was basically told I was overreacting (but in nicer terms).  
  • So far so good! I’m 5+3 today. Some bouts of fatigue, but typically just falling asleep earlier than usual. Last night I fell asleep in DS crib with him 😂🤪

Occasional waves of not quite nausea but queasiness.... small bites to eat when it comes seems to keep it at bay. I’m with you @aliciaftw with the whole ready for more symptoms but not really thing. I’m sure I’ll regret saying that soon. 
    me 32 | dh 45
    married <3 11.11.17
     mama. epicurean. plant lover. wine enthusiast.
  • Right around 6 weeks (I think) just some off and on nausea, fatigue and increased head drainage which isn't fun with the nausea. Last pregnancy I had nausea frequently but only threw up once although I'm already struggling with gagging while brushing my teeth haha
  • Fatigue has been the most persistent symptom for me so far; it's a frustrating symptom because I am a high school teacher and it makes it hard to keep up with all the teens! They have so much energy! Nausea also seems to be kicking in, especially before I get out of bed (super demotivating!) ... Sore/growing boobs. 
  • Massive amount of creamy cervical mucus today...
  • @sarahspang10 I've had good luck keeping a small ziploc bag of pretzels or crackers beside my bed and eat one before getting up
  • angela444 said:
    @joyfulone86 I was at work the first time I noticed any spotting and starting crying right away too.  Left work pretty much immediately, once I calmed down enough to drive home.  Called my doctor and was basically told I was overreacting (but in nicer terms).  

It was SO heart wrenching when I first saw it. At least we know it’s normal now.

For all the ladies with nausea, I got some Pink Stork morning sickness mist spray and I feel a lot better today! It’s the first day of use so I’m not sure if it’s just a coincidence or the spray, but I’m not complaining.   :D  I will try to report back after a few days! 

• I’m feeling small spurts of what seems like common symptoms. Sore boobs are my biggest one for sure. Occasional twinges of cramping and very frequent peeing. I feel like I catch a chill really easily because I’m typically always hot but the last few days I’ve been steadily cold. Some bloating. No nausea or fatigue yet which I’m counting my blessings for.
    Me: 27 DH: 30
    Started dating: 10/2010 ;; Married 10/2017
    Started TTC: 10/2019
    BFP: 12/20/19 ;; MC: 12/24/19
    BFP: 3/5/20 ;; EDD: 11/11/20
  • @mimser I have had creamy discharge every day since missing my period. Wouldn’t classify it as a ton but not sure if it’s common
    Me: 27 DH: 30
    Started dating: 10/2010 ;; Married 10/2017
    Started TTC: 10/2019
    BFP: 12/20/19 ;; MC: 12/24/19
    BFP: 3/5/20 ;; EDD: 11/11/20
  • @lovelee3 I think it's common, but today was more than the previous days
  • Sore breast but not bad
    bloating
    crampy feeling but it is finally going away
    exhausted but I think that is part of working full time and chasing a 13 month around.

i am waiting for nausea to kick in because I had it bad with DD.
  • I felt like death on Saturday. Today is just low level nausea and HUNGER. Go figure. That and all I want is a cold beer and pickles.  Club soda + juice for the win. 
  • @mtengl I also have a 13 month old (and work full time) the exhaustion is real
  • I’ve been lightly cramping for the past 4 days and some random spotting once or twice a day since the cramping started. Nothing serious but still scary. I can’t wait until that symptom stops! Also, I’ve been tired and craving salt. 
  • @aliciaftw I know what you mean. I had a loss with my first pregnancy after even hearing a heartbeat and I am so hyper concious of all of my symptoms. It just doesnt seem real until you see them on a sonogram.
  • 3 weeks 5 days and so so so nervous about the cramps!!! Tested positive on Friday at 11dpo and 3 more positives on 12dpo. Sore boobs, tired, nausea, mood swings, ext. 
  • Feeling nauseous every day at exactly 2:00 was what prompted me to test. Also, I went on a run and just felt very off. (That is why I tested with my daughter too!) I am also moody, bloated and crampy on and off.
  • @lovelee3 I am ALWAYS cold but since my pfp I have been soo hot! Had to break out my fan in the bedroom to sleep comfortably! Lol
  • @ksdelong20 that’s a good idea- I don’t think I’d have the willpower to not eat it all as a bedtime snack, though 
  • I am full on exhausted every day. But I guess that's what happens when you are a teacher, cheer coach, and in grad school. I come home from work and nap then get up and go again. I also have sore boobs and have begun the dreaded nausea. The worst part for me is that I've got allergies right now and every time I cough, I almost puke. 🤢