October 2020 Moms

Seeing Myself Out

You guys I just got a really awful pm about the closed thread. Someone legit made a troll account to tell me they hoped I MC. I don't think this is the place for me. I'm really sorry that I upset people so much to make someone think that was ok. I just can't have people sending me messages like that. I wish you all the very best in your pregnancies. You all are/are going to be awesome mamas! 😚

Re: Seeing Myself Out

• I’m so sorry.   You shouldn’t leave.  But I understand.  Sorry this happened to you and those ladies over there don’t know how to conduct themselves.... whichever one of them did it.   Wishing you all the best and healthy vibes for you and your growing little.  
  • Loading the player...
  • @dedioni please stay! I want to hear about your wedding! Internet trolls are the absolute worst and I just cannot believe that there are people lurking to that level and waiting for an opportunity to be an absolute piece of s*it. I hope you stick around because I love my previous BMB and I know how wonderful the support you get can be throughout pregnancy and beyond. It seriously makes me wish that this forum was a bit more private but I guess that's just how the internet works sometimes.
  • I’m really sorry that happened, but please don’t leave over it. Sadly there will always be mean girls and internet trolls, but don’t let that ruin your overall experience.

We had a serious mean girl in my 2014 BMB who was so nasty IRL many of us deleted our bump accounts and blocked her on FB out of fear of her doing something. I’m still extremely close with the rest of those ladies and can’t imagine if I had given that up.
  • Oh wow! I wasn't particularly fond of the way you handled that thread, but I hope you'll stay. 

I have two kids. Bumped a lot with the first, not the second, and I learned my lesson. As your pregnancy progresses and then you enter motherhood this community will become invaluable to you. I have also been flamed and talked about on threads as though I wasn't able to read it, and it was very hurtful. But not as hurtful as not having the community at all.

When we lean into the awkward and uncomfortable and even the hurtful, we get to experience the beauty of true support. I sincerely hope you'll stay.

Also, I thought your thread was to report a miscarriage by the title and was heartbroken for you. No one here wishes that on you, especially those of us who have experienced it.
    11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020
  • Don't let the trolls win. All threads are forgotten with enough time. Stay for the good, ignore the bad.