September 2020 Moms
Options

PGAL 3/5

How far along are you?

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)?

Any upcoming appointments?

Any milestones? Or milestones you are trying to get to? (Made it to a specific week, heard baby’s heartbeat, baby bump, baby movement, etc)

What are you doing to keep any worries away? 

GTKY: What is your favorite spring time activity? 

Re: PGAL 3/5

• Options
    How far along are you? 13 weeks 3 days

Symptoms wise I’ve been feeling much better. Emotionally I’ve been doing better since we got genetic results. I still worry about little things, I feel like now I know too many other things that can go wrong too. Overall I’ve been wanting to buy more, share more and just more excited but still trying to keep any extra worries away. 

Nothing until the last week of the month. 

Any milestones? Or milestones you are trying to get to? (Made it to a specific week, heard baby’s heartbeat, baby bump, baby movement, etc)
    I’ve popped a little more and have felt baby flutters too. My next milestone that I’m trying to get to is the anatomy scan. That is when we found out our last son passed away so it’s a big appointment for us. 

I have an at home Doppler and have been using that to listen to our boy when I start to worry. And talking to our angel baby/praying too. 

Going to the zoo. It’s just fun to take our son and makes me feel like a kid again too. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 13+3

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? I think I’m starting feel that 2nd tri energy already - and my kiddos are SO happy!!!

Any upcoming appointments? Friday, NT

Any milestones? Or milestones you are trying to get to? (Made it to a specific week, heard baby’s heartbeat, baby bump, baby movement, etc) Heard the baby on our Doppler a few nights ago, that was reassuring 

What are you doing to keep any worries away? Walking. Now that I feel better I put in my earbuds and zone out to some sublime and walk through our neighborhood. 

GTKY: What is your favorite spring time activity? Don’t really have one. There’s not really a “winter” in SoCal, so I don’t really see a “spring”. I guess we get more opportunities to go to the beach or use the pool (?). Lame, I knkw
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @starlynn91 a nice quite walk sounds great! I live in Michigan so I’m dying for spring time lol and I think we are due date buddy’s! 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 12w6d

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? A little anxious now that we're about to officially announce, and I made an appointment for our gender scan

Any upcoming appointments? Bloodwork tomorrow. Then high risk doctor on the 18th

Any milestones? Or milestones you are trying to get to? (Made it to a specific week, heard baby’s heartbeat, baby bump, baby movement, etc) We got to hear baby's heartbeat on the doppler at our appointment, and I'm pretty sure I felt baby do a flip last weekend

What are you doing to keep any worries away? Good question...

GTKY: What is your favorite spring time activity? Going to the sugar bush (where maple syrup is tapped/produced). It's pretty much a yearly tradition for us to take a walk back in the bush to the sugar shack, get some pancakes with all the works, grab some taffy on the snow, and bring home some fresh maple syrup.
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    14+1

Still tired. Boobs are getting bigger, belly is getting itchy, you know, the fun stuff! Emotionally it depends on the hour honestly. Waiting for movement is hard. It’s so early, I understand that, but I felt our first by 13 weeks so I always kind of panic when I hit that and haven’t felt anything. That said, my placenta was posterior with him, anterior with all after. 

2 weeks, General OB. 

Really anxious to get to our anatomy scan in April. 

Ha! Well... using our doppler is about the only thing that semi helps with that. I can’t wait til it’s nice out so I can walk when I’m feeling anxious. That’s usually my go to, but.... Midwest Life! 

Watching DS play baseball, going on walks, planting flowers, just being outside in general is wonderful and I’m sooooo excited!!