Week 1 & 2 check in w/o 3/3

EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite snack right now?

Re: Week 1 & 2 check in w/o 3/3

• Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 12w4d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): plum

Upcoming appointments: Had one today

How are you feeling? Sick. Relieved

Raves/Rants: Just still annoyed about the fact that they mis-scheduled my appointment. Like, booking it for a month + from the original date doesn't make sense yo!

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite snack right now? toast or crackers and cheese
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 14

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out. Pink according to sneak peek. 

Baby is the size of a(n): nectarine

Upcoming appointments: 16th

How are you feeling? Fine. Exhausted in the afternoon. Nausea has lessened significantly. My armpits have been sweating like crazy which is very unlike my normal. 

Raves/Rants: Currently on vacation in FL and having a great time. We are down here visiting ILs who are here for a month and the relationship is choppy. So conversation doesn’t flow which is awkward. Got to escape for a date night tonight which was fantastic!

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite snack right now? EVERYTHING! I am becoming an expert on fried pickles though and am currently trying them at every restaurant we go to in order to determine who has my favorite. 
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 9/9, 12+6

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 🎀

Baby is the size of a(n): god I suck... no clue

Upcoming appointments: Friday for my NT scan

How are you feeling? MUCH better! Prior to my kidney stone I was dealing with all day m/s, then I wanted to die from the kidney stones, now I feel AMAZING!!!

Raves/Rants: drink water! Don’t get kidney stones!

Questions: nope

GTKY: What is your favorite snack right now? Water. Seriously. I’m so fucking scared of getting another stone I’m basically drowning myself - lol!
  • Options
    ssblssbl member
    @ktholysz So glad you got good news post genetic testing!

@starlynn91 Great to hear that you’re feeling better. That kidney stone stuff must have been terrifying. 

EDD/weeks+days: 9/11 / 12+5

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out this week 😬😬😬

Baby is the size of a(n): tennis ball!

Upcoming appointments: End of the month

How are you feeling? Better, knock on wood. Nausea has subsided a lot (hopefully it stays that way). I feel a lot of pressure in my torso. Like there’s not enough room for everything in there lol. How can it fit more over the next six months?!

Raves/Rants: I’m on the second tri celebration train with @ch@chasingroygbiv 🎉

Questions: So many. 

GTKY: What is your favorite snack right now? BREAD
  • Options
    @starlynn91 Glad you passed your kidney stones!

@Louise_Belcher I've been having sweaty underarms, too. I'm so self-conscious that I smell bad even though I use deodorant daily

EDD/weeks+days: 14w2d 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): baseball, navel orange, 8oz filet mignon 

Upcoming appointments: Nothing until April for my next prenatal appointment. I also need to schedule my anatomy scan. 

How are you feeling? Really tired and sorry boobs. Nausea is finally tapering off, but still have food aversions. Have felt the baby turn over and kick a few times

Raves/Rants: 2nd trimester! Getting antsy to find out the sex of the baby. 5.5 weeks us too long!

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite snack right now? cereal, toma
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 12w+6d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out I think (we go back and forth)

Baby is the size of a(n): plum

Upcoming appointments: had one today 

How are you feeling? Nausea is coming and going. Still having aversions and sensitive to smells. Definitely still getting tired easily and sometimes short on patience. 

Raves/Rants: heard the heartbeat at this appointment. It was so cool! I was feeling so tired and annoyed, and I left the dr office happy. 

Questions: nope

GTKY: What is your favorite snack right now? Grapes