Trouble TTC
Options

TTTC Check In 3-2

Sorry for the late post! 

Please double-check your name and confirm your Dx & Rx. Please let me know if you'd like to update your Dx & Rx! 

QOTW: If you were given $1000 that you had to spend all at once in one place, where would you spend it?

Any Rants/Raves from this past week? Tell us about it!

2019 BFP Hall of Fame:
prpl11butterfly: dx: RPL rx: TI with progesterone
cigaline: Dx: unexplained/MFI Rx: IUI
sincethelastday: dx: unexplained Rx: IUI
optimisim3: Dx: endometriosis, Hashi’s, possibly adenomyosis Rx: IUI
littleredm: Dx: endometriosis and unexplained Rx: IVF
nancinator: Dx: unexplained Rx: IVF
ceauth: Dx: Borderline PCOS, unexplained Rx: medicated IUI
B_1029:  Dx: unexplained Rx: IUI
knockupthestock - Dx: PCOS Rx: Letrozole, dexa, Clomid, trigger, progesterone, and TI

To be added to our Hall of Fame, please let us know when you are comfortable with us doing so!

PAGING:

@inthewoods23 - dx:unexplained. Rx: IVF, gluten free & dairy free diet

@chiblackhawkie - rx: IUI

@blackrose-9 - Dx: PCOS Rx: Femara

@hithertorue - Dx: Low AMH/MFI, unexplained Rx: IVF 

@2dogsmom - Dx: unexplained Rx: IVF

@sara_tory: Dx: PCOS, endometriosis, adenomyosis Rx: IUI 

@ase33 - Dx: PCOS, complex endometrial hyperplasia, amenorrhea Rx: Femara + TI 

@olivklau - Dx: unexplained Rx: IUI

@meri-mac  -Dx: Unexplained sub-fertility, Rx: IVF

@amgpg25 -Dx: Insulin Tolerance, Rx Clomid & IUI

@abarr723 —DX: PCOS, Rx Femara & IUI

@zimmie0818 Dx polyps, Rx IUI

@Amartuso Dx TBD 

@nina205 RX PCOS and low morphology (hubby) Dx Fermara & Trigger

Re: TTTC Check In 3-2

• Options
    I'm off traveling for the rest of the week after today so I figured I could at least do an update!

QOTW: If you were given $1000 that you had to spend all at once in one place, where would you spend it?
    Well we sorta have this exact scenario as a Christmas gift from my ILs. Except it's about $800 lol. We plan on getting a new shower door for our bathroom. But besides that gift thing... I would definitely spend it as part of the cost of a remodel of our kitchen, or perhaps the other bathroom.

No real major news from me. Started lupron last week and tomorrow is my last day of BCP. AF will show while I'm out of town 😒 oh well. At least all the monitoring appointments before the FET fall perfectly in place this month and don't interfere with anything. The month better fly by!

How is everyone else doing?
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 bummer that AF will hit while you are out of town, but yay for all the FET appointments!! That so exciting!

QOTW: Right now at the apple store, I really need a new phone but just don't want to spend the money!

AFM: Sorry I've been MIA lately, I have just been so tired and busy with work and all the stims! We have a bunch of good looking follicles so we trigger tonight with ER on Thursday. I'm super nervous about ER but also very glad to just get it done! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 Sorry about AF, never fun! Yay for FET! 

@2dogsmom Sorry you have been so tired, it is ALOT! Yay for awesome follicle check and best of luck tomorrow. Will be thinking about you! 

QOTW: I really want to redo our bedding so I would spend it on that! 

AFM: I had my follicle check yesterday, wasn't so great. Have another check tomorrow, but they are thinking this cycle is probably going to be a bust. Hopefully I can get at least one follicle and we can trigger, but if not it will be kind of nice to psychologically skip this month's TWW... 
  • Options
    QOTW: ugh could it be a $1000 visa gift card so i can pay off the rest of my tuition for the term. lol

The two week wait is long and painful. the past couple of days i feel twinges, and light cramping, idk if you can even call it that, but its definitely some kind of 'activity' lol I am being absolutely ridiculous, that's for sure.  :D  hae been so busy with school though, this quarter is coming to an end, and its like test after test. so over it. Idk if any of you wen to nursing school, but it is absolutely not fun. 12 weeks left! haha 

@everyone in response to last weeks inquiries, i am not sure how i feel about trying to have a relationship with my ILs, especially how they treated me. I mean, they didnt even say two words to me on our wedding day lol. ridiculous. I will have to think long and hard for sure, and DEFINITELY set some ground rules. I refuse to be disrespected by them ever again.

@inthewoods23 im so glad that your appointments fit perfectly into your life this month. that absolutely makes a HUGE difference in things, and makes it less stressful!

@2dogsmom i totally get the being tired thing, work kicked my behind this week so far, and i literally wanted to cry when my alarm went off this morning for school..

@nina205 keep your head up girl! i had quite a few follicle checks before i was good to trigger, dont get discouraged! 

May Siggy Challenge: It's Gonna be N*SYNC!

TTC #1: 1/2019
    Dx: 1/2020 Borderline PCOS
    Rx: Femara &Trigger with IUI
    IUI#1 2/26/2020- BETA 3/11 (AF arrived 3/11)
    3/20/2020- Benched due to COVID-19

• Options
    @abarr723 ahh I have all the feels for you right now! Fx all these twinges are some implantation action. Totally agree on boundaries and ground rules! 

@2dogsmom How did today go? Thinking about you!

Triggered today! One of my follicles caught up, thanks for the encouragement @abarr723! Now we can go crazy over this two week wait together.
  • Options
    @nina205 yay! at least I wont be the only lunatic haha 

@2dogsmom Hooray for triggering today! on to the next step!!

• Options
    @nina205 yay so glad one caught up and you were able to trigger! FX for you!

@abarr723 I haven’t been to nursing school but I got my masters while working full time surviving on 4 hours sleep a night so I totally feel you!! Good luck, sounds like you are super close to the finish line and the one nice thing about being busy is it helps the TTW! 

AFM my ER ended up being pretty painful yesterday. The anesthesia and I don’t get along so even though they gave me anti nausea drugs I spent most of the day unable to keep anything down even water. But I feel a lot better today and am feeling very optimistic that the hardest part (physically) is over and I can rest for a few weeks before the FET. Plus we got 29 eggs so that is great — very hopeful that a bunch will fertilize and grow!! 
  • Options
    @2dogsmom when do you hear about your eggs/embryos? Hope you get a healthy number!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @2dogsmom sorry the anesthesia wasnt your best friend, but you are through the hardest physical part! 29 is a great number, FX! 

@abarr723 definitely not the only lunatic.. 

@inthewoods23 hows the diet change going??  getting any easier?
  • Options
    @2dogsmom 29!!!! That is INCREDIBLE!! omg I am soooooo happy for you, I am so sorry you had a bad reaction to the anesthesia, that unfortunately does happen sometimes, but I think that number of little eggies makes up for it! when do you hear back about how they do being fertilized?!

• Options
    Thanks for all the support guys! 17/29 fertilized correctly, which my RE says is a good number. Now we have to wait and see how many of those grow. I get another update phone call tomorrow so hoping for good news!  Still definitely not feeling 100% but much better. 
  • Options
    @2dogsmom omg those are amazing numbers! I can't wait to hear how many grow!! 

• Options
    Amazing numbers @2dogsmom! Grow little embryos!