May 2020 Moms
Options

Monday BF 3/2

Re: Monday BF 3/2

• Options
    My BF is that my big toe into my foot started hurting yesterday morning. Like a Charlie horse type cramp. It’s moved into the whole top part of my foot, and I can hardly put my shoes on! I had an OB appointment today and mentioned it, she was not even remotely concerned, but damn it hurts!
  • Options
    @bender29 Ew.

I don't even know what to narrow anything down to today. Today is just completely 100% shitty. From not being totally over flu, to not having been able to even find paid help for today and tomorrow, to being in so much pain from doing basically bare minimum that I've hit tears just shuffling around the house, to the fact that my kids got up an hour early and just antagonized each other from wake until older one left for school-so someone was constantly screaming, to my toddler taking a severely shortened nap even though she's not entirely over the flu either. 

I'm tapped out and have another 90 min at least before my husband gets home. And I have no idea how I'm going to not lose it and break something or lock everyone in separate rooms before then. Already locked up one dog that kept randomly exploding barks over nothing for no reason.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My BF is just the whole day. I am in a bad mood and feeling really lonely and idk just sad. DF and I had a minor fight when I got home and I am just really not feeling like myself. Also when I went in to get my BP checked and all that today the nurse weighed me and had to say "oh what a good jump this time" I don't think she meant it to be hurtful but I am struggling right now and am now crying over my keyboard typing.
  • Options
    @mamaj1220 sorry you had a bad day yesterday.  That seems very insensitive for the nurse to say.  I guess if you hadn't been gaining enough on their eyes and then had a jump maybe she thought it was a compliment? But under any other circumstance that seems inappropriate to say and even if that was the case she should know better than to mention weight to a pregnant woman! I hope today is better!
  • Options
    @bananapanda that was my thought too because she is normally super sweet and she is pregnant too so I think she felt it was a compliment but it just caught me off guard like oh there was an issue with my weight gain before? And thank you, I am just anxious to get to week 29 without any preterm labor signs so I think I am hypersensitive this week.