October 2020 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 3/2

**Daily ticker change threads are for those who change to a new week in pregnancy, (ie: 4w0d, 5w0d, etc). We’ll make a new ticker change thread every day of the week**

Estimated due date (EDD):

Week of pregnancy: 

Upcoming Appointments:

Rant/Rave:

Questions:

GTKY: Do you have any hidden talents?

Re: Monday Ticker Change 3/2

• Estimated due date (EDD): 10/5

Week of pregnancy: 9

Upcoming Appointments: March 24. I have scripts to do NT blood and u/s tests though, and that should be coming up in about 3 weeks.

Rant/Rave: I *think* morning sickness/nausea has finally subsided....or it's just the unisom/b6 really kicking in and working. I'm too scared to not take it and feel horrible all over again.

Questions: Why do I look 4-5 months pregnant already?! I'm not complaining that I'm wearing maternity pants all the time now, but seriously this is crazy.

GTKY: Not anything that can really help most people, but I can usually find Disney FastPasses for top attractions the same day (LOL). 
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 10/19

Week of pregnancy: 7

Upcoming Appointments: 3/12

Rant/Rave: Morning sickness is so much better than previous pregnancies, but of course it makes me nervous as well.

Questions: Nope

GTKY: Do you have any hidden talents? I can twist my wrist 360 degrees. It’s a fun party trick. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @dolewhipper any tips on the FPs? I want one for the new M&M’s railway in HS and couldn’t get one. 
  • @coldbrew when are you going? Check at the 45 day mark, 30 day mark, day before and day of. My best time to get them is night before and day of, to be honest. Learn how to "pound the app". Disney releases same day FP and a lot of people don't realize that. With it opening on Wednesday, Disney will learn how many people they can actually get in and out, and adjust their FP allotment accordingly. 
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 10/5

Week of pregnancy: 9

Upcoming Appointments: one more week, 3/9

Rant/Rave: rave - I went to the ER yesterday because I couldn’t keep anything down. It was a good experience and my husband was by my side the whole day, taking care of me and being so supportive. I also got to have an ultrasound (first one!) to confirm everything is good! 

Questions: none today

GTKY: Do you have any hidden talents? 
    I can touch my tongue to my nose lol. 
  • @psmk521 I'm so glad you got some relief! 
  • @dolewhipper our HS day is 4/9. I will definitely check the days you listed!
  • @coldbrew do you know how to "pound the app"? My good friend Brie'n has a highlight on her IG that showcases how. @ travelwithbrien Its the best way to get FPs!
  • @dolewhipper no idea what that means but I’ll check her IG, thanks!