Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 2/29-3/1

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:  

Re: TWW Weekend 2/29-3/1

• Month/Cycle: 5/9

CD/DPO: 21/ 9 or 3

Timing: I thought it was good 

Typical LP length: still regulating 

Testing: sometime next week 

R/R: just feeling sad this morning thinking I missed my window :( 

CS/Q:  I’m feeling panicked. After I temped today FF changed my O date this this past week! Which means my cycle is going to be super long or somehow my temping screwed things up. Also if I did O this week my timing sucked. I’m feeling sad and scared :( 

• @allthingscozy1 Fingers crossed that FF is wrong and your original O date is right!! 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 24/12 

Timing: very good 

Typical LP length: unsure 

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Been getting some housework done today, DH and I are going to see The Invisible Man tonight which I’m dreading a little bit lol. Looks scary. I am still feeling out this month after spotting Thursday and Friday, but AF hasn’t shown up yet. I’m definitely in a better mood today. At least if AF shows up that means I can drink at my friend’s wedding in 2 weeks. 

CS/Q:  nope

• Loading the player...
  • @allthingscozy1 the apps sometimes stress me out too because I'll think I'm at one place in my cycle and then you enter one thing and the whole thing changes! Hopefully you're original dates were correct!

@kitkatz1990 maybe you had some implantation bleeding! FX for you!!  
    May Siggy Challenge: It's Gonna be N*SYNC!

TTC #1: 1/2019
    Dx: 1/2020 Borderline PCOS
    Rx: Femara &Trigger with IUI
    IUI#1 2/26/2020- BETA 3/11 (AF arrived 3/11)
    3/20/2020- Benched due to COVID-19

• @allthingscozy hoping your dates are the correct ones, and that it won’t stress you out too much❤️🤞🏻

Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: CD 21/ dpo🤷🏼‍♀️ Was temping, but got sick and well, at least i know the days i had a fever😂

Timing:  don't know O date, but every other day

Typical LP length: Unsure

Testing: WFAF

R/R:  still out sick, so BF and i are watching Netflix and having a chill sunday

• Month/Cycle: 5/9 

CD/DPO: 22/ who knows since my chart is a s show. 

Timing: no clue anymore 

Typical LP length: still regulating 

Testing:  I was dumb and tested this morning it’s too early I’m sure so was stark white negative. Going to try and stay positive even though I’m not feeling it with the major chart change . 

R/R: my cycle and FF is my rage today for the sudden weird late change. I’m hoping it’s just because I still have so little to compare to date for it. 

CS/Q:  

• Month/Cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 14/1

Timing: -5, -3, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 10/11 Days

Testing: I'll hold off until 8DPO, I have a bunch of wondfos so why not.

R/R: Nothing! We did as well as we could hope for, my OPKs actually caught my surge this month so we got in an extra BD. 

CS/Q: Nothing!