TTC After a Loss

Ttcal week of 2/24

. Introduce yourself 
2. Status?
3. R/R:
4. Gtky: what are you looking forward to most on springtime?

Re: Ttcal week of 2/24

• manillabarmanillabar member
    edited February 2020
    1. Introduce yourself : incomplete MC and D&C march 2019
    2. Status? WTO- positive opk today, but really kind of NTNP this month
    3. R/R:I'm sooo exhausted! Work continues to stress me out and I have no idea when it will ease up at this point. I'm also still waiting to hear from RE's office. I emailed the nurse on Monday, and I saw some more results come through on the portal but no call yet. I think I'll just call the office tomorrow and ask for the nurse to call me back. I don't want to be annoying but also I want to make sure we can move forward next cycle if at all possible. 
    4. Gtky: what are you looking forward to most on springtime? I like cooler spring weather, when all you need is a light jacket. I do hate allergy season, though!

Edited because I forgot that i'm not quite in the TWW yet lol
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @ble1 are you still testing tomorrow? I have my fingers crossed for you!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Loading the player...
  • @ble1 Just came here to say what @manillabar said. Thinking of you and sending you lots of baby dust for a BFP today!
  • @manillabar I've been testing since Thursday morning. I've been spotting since Tuesday. The lines are there but not getting really dark. I was going to hold out until Monday to call but I cant wait anymore. I'm going to see if they can do hcg test. I'm so afraid I'm going to miscarry, lucky the spotting isnt as much as last timr but still so worrying.
  • *lurking*
    @ble1 has your OB checked your progesterone levels? Sometimes progesterone can be low and needs to be supplemented. I know that can cause spotting. 
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls she is today. Hcg is 22🤔. Waiting on progestrone results
  • @ble1 so sorry for the spotting! Hoping for the best! 🤞🏾
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @ble1 praying for good results!!!
  • @ble1 Was thinking about you this weekend - hoping all goes well with Betas. HPTs are qualitative, not quantitative - FX for you.
  • ble1ble1 member
    Repeat labs today and hcg went down. Now waiting on the physical part. Thank you @manillabar @laurenmicheley @Mamaof2beautifulgirls for checking in. I'm gonna take a few days break regroup and I'll be back 
  • Ugh @ble1 my heart is breaking for you, I’m so sorry! Take all the time you need ❤️
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @ble1 So sorry to hear this. Nothing I can say; but you're in my thoughts.