Trying to Get Pregnant

FFFC 2/28

Let's get those confessions going, ladies! *Not guaranteed to be flame-free*

Re: FFFC 2/28

• Omg @keikilove my H and I are basically there too. I think that’s also why I am disappointed at having to push back our first IUI cycle. We’re just so over sex that trying on our own for another month is kinda unappealing. And I’m desperately hoping that once we move forward and don’t have to rely on sex for baby-making that we might go back to sex just for fun.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • @manillabar Sorry you guys are there too. It sucks. I don’t dare say it out loud to DH, but I sense he feels similarly. Hang in there, hopefully the time till IUI flies by. 
  • @manillabar - That's what I was hoping for, but now with IVF I'm shoving so much estrace up there my CM looks like it belongs to a smurf so there's even less of a desire to DTD (sorry to be a downer...)
  • @feather_heather "Smurf CM" just made me snort-laugh at my desk. 
    Ladies I totally hear you on being tired of scheduling HIO. 
    My FFFC is that I feel like it may be time for a career change. I love what I do, but I don't know if I have the emotional stamina to continue with it for the next 25 or so years. 
  • Thanks,@keikilove. I hope you’re able to get some answers and move forward soon, too!

@feather_heather I laughed a little at the smurf CM but damn, I guess we’ll be waiting even longer for a normal sex life again

@emeraldduchess that’s a big step! Do you know what you want to do next?
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• I had a conversation with DH a couple days ago about what we want to do this next cycle (i.e. how much does he want to know about my fertile window, OPKs, etc. to keep his stress levels low). Last cycle he had problems because he was stressing out so much about finishing. He says he's going to be fine this next cycle once we have our room reorganized (we've been in the middle of going through old things to donate so our house is a wreck right now) but I'm not so sure. We'll just have to see. I hope this cycle is different.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @manillabar it's definitely scary, but it might also be necessary. I am looking into ways I can transfer my skillset to other careers. There are also other things I can do in my field(education).