Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 2/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:  

Re: WTO Friday 2/28

• Month/Cycle: 9/5

CD: 75

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, temping, currently NTNP

R/R: we have another snow day today which means the All County festival got canceled. I'm super bummed about that as I've been really excited for it and my students worked really hard for it. I'm making the best of my unexpected 4 day weekend though. I'm going to head to the hospital this morning to get my blood work done (I have to fast for it) and call radiology and see if they can squeeze me in for my ordered ultrasound today. Luckily the hospital is right in town and only a 5 minute drive from my house.

CS/Q:  
  • Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, pnv, preseed, (CM looked good yesterday but nothing on opk-it normally turns over the weekend)

R/R: Was up like every half hour all night long.  I hate that I am still adjusting to this new job where I have to get up early.  The schedule isn't regular either, so sometimes I am up at 5 and sometimes at 6.  Adding in the time change soon and gonna be fun times.  I also have to work tomorrow, but Sunday and Monday are off.  

@gingermama29 I am so sorry that they canceled the event.  I know you guys have been working for it.  Sounds like you have a good day planned despite it.  Enjoy your long weekend.   

• Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 ugh stupid snow. I’m sorry. I’m glad you can at least use the time to get that stuff taken care of. 

@dobiemom11 I hope the day goes by quickly for you! And I’m glad you have some days off coming up so that you can catch up on sleep. I’m sure the fact that the time isn’t consistent makes it harder to adjust 

Month/Cycle: 15/17 including 2 benched. 

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, tracking CM

R/R: Happy Friday! I have to work tomorrow but it still feels good that it’s Friday! We have a happy hour tonight so once again I’ll get to prove the state of my empty uterus and hopefully avoid any awkward questions for awhile. It’s in our office and they always bring in something good for dinner so I’m looking forward to it. But I have a busy day to get through first!

CS/Q: 

• @gingermama29 ugh, I’m so sorry! But yay for the unexpected long weekend. Good luck with the testing! 
    @dobiemom11 I’m sorry you’re not sleeping well! I hope today and tomorrow fly by for you so you can enjoy your weekend and rest. 
    @bows22 have fun at happy hour! Sorry you have to prove your empty ute to people though. 😒

• @bluetickgal your weekend plans sound great! I’m jealous that you consistently O on the same day! Haha. Mine has been feeling pretty random (20, 18, 16) and I’m here on CD16 with no positive OPK and really no fertile CM when I normally have EWCM for like 3-5 days leading up to and during O. 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Folate, zinc, pnv, BBT, OPK, tracking CM. 

R/R: Hurray for Friday!!! Work was a bit crazy yesterday. Things keep breaking - but I’m the bright side that has meant I was more busy whilst still waiting for my boss’ feedback on the reports I created for him. He has apologize a lot for not getting to them yet. I’m not mad at him, I know he’s trying.... but since shit keeps breaking.... he’ll be too busy today too probably. Haha! On a more exciting note - we’re doing Magic Kingdom this weekend! And MH’s back seems to be okay enough for a day of walking around. 

CS/Q:  No questions today.... just waiting for a spike and a positive OPK. 

• @dobiemom11 ugh sorry for crappy sleep. Hopefully you'll be able to adjust to the schedule soon. 

@bows22 oooh enjoy happy hour tonight! Hopefully the work day flies by for you.

@bluetickgal a brunch date sounds awesome. Enjoy a nice quiet weekend! Mine has turned into a free one too.

@krystrist2014 glad YH's back is better. And that your boss has acknowledged your waiting for him.
  • @gingermama29 - Aww sorry your event was cancelled! Will they reschedule it so the students still get to do it?

@dobiemom11 - Sorry you haven't been sleeping well, I hope your body is able to adjust to the new schedule soon!

@bows22 - Happy hour sounds fun!! Enjoy!

@bluetickgal - Wohoo O day!! Sounds like you have a nice weekend planned!

@krystrist2014 - Have fun at MK!! I'm hoping to plan a trip soon, because I want to see my sister in her new role!

Month/Cycle: 19 

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: IVF 

R/R: DH and I are planning on finishing all the painting in the laundry room on Saturday and then Sunday we are headed down the cape to check on the RV! The campground opens for a few hours so us seasonal residents can go check on how the camper fared this winter. Going to toss in a bunch of fresh dryer sheets and then we're going out to lunch with a bunch of the other seasonal folks! 

CS/Q: none
  • @feather_heather unfortunately no. There are 13 schools involved and it is too hard to try and find another date. We plan the dates and host schools a year in advance. I'll have my students sing one of the pieces in their spring concert though so they get recognized for their hard work. Sounds like your have a nice weekend ahead!
  • mindyb2019mindyb2019 member
    edited February 2020
    Month/Cycle: 5/3(AL)

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKS, HIO, Tracking CM, Clearblue Fertility Monitor, Stay relaxed.

R/R: Happy Friday Ladies! Well the spotting from AF seems to have stopped... for now lol. But the day is young so it could always start up again 😆 FX it doesn’t come back and its gone for good. I’m getting annoyed by wearing a small panty liner everyday. Not much planned for this weekend which is good cause I like doing nothing sometimes lol. My boss doesn't work Friday's anymore so I love these days. I have a busy day today so I’m hoping the day will fly by. 

CS/Q: 

@gingermama29 aww I’m so sorry your country festival got cancelled cause of the weather and that you are bummed about it. On the positive note, least you got a 4 day weekend which is nice and it sounds like you are making the best of it and getting things done. Hopefully you can get squeezed in at the hospital for the tests. 

@dobiemom11 I’m sorry you were up every half hour in the night. I’ve had those before and really hate those nights. Their the worst. I have to work tomorrow too but have Sunday and Monday off also. 😁 

@bows22 well I hope you enjoy happy hour and dinner tonight at your office. That sounds fun. Hopefully you don’t get bombarded too much with questions. I hope your busy day flys by quickly today. 

@feather_heather I hope you enjoy your lunch out with the other folks. Sounds. GL with your finishing of the painting. Hopefully you guys get it all done. 

@kystrist2014 yay I’m glad YH back seems to be feeling better so he can walk around. Enjoy Magic Kingdom. That sounds sooo fun! 

@bluetickgal I really hope you have a good brunch date tomorrow. I love brunch. That’s awesome that you O pretty regularly on the same day. I wish mine was like that. it’s been crazy all over the map lately. Who knows what this cycle brings 🤷‍♀️ Enjoy your walk too on Sunday. I need to get out for more walks these days. I used to go a lot but I have been slacking. 
  • @krystrist2014 thanks! Mine used to be a little more unpredictable, but it has been pretty consistent lately! Doesn’t stop me from thinking it’s gonna be earlier every single cycle though! Lol. I hope O is right around the corner for you!! That stinks stuff keeps breaking at work, but that’s good it’s giving you something to do! Hopefully your boss will be able to look at those reports and you can start fresh with them on Monday! Yay for Magic Kindgdom, enjoy!!! 
    @gingermama29 I hate the circumstances that you got your free weekend with, but hopefully you enjoy it!! I know you said you like the snow, so at least that’s a positive...even though the timing wasn’t great! 
    @feather_heather your weekend plans sound great!! Is painting the last thing to do in the laundry room?! Enjoy time with your campground friends, sounds like fun! 
    @mindyb2019 yay, hope the spotting is gone for good! Enjoy your boss-free Friday AND your free weekend!! Mine used to be more inconsistent, but it’s been much better lately. Hopefully yours gets more consistent, better yet...hopefully this is your last cycle for a while!! Hopefully as the weather gets nicer, you can get back to walking more! 
    @_orchid_ thanks lady! Sending you hugs...empty due dates are so hard! 💜 I hope you and YH can do something special together this weekend! That is interesting that your temps are so much higher this cycle. I know I’ve read that the trend is more important than the actual temps though, so hopefully you’ll still be able to see a clear shift! 
  • @bluetickgal thank you. I hope that it’s my last cycle for awhile too. I won’t hold my breathe though lol 
  • @_orchid_ - I'm sorry that this weekend will be a tough one for you - I hope your students help and that you are able to find some joy this weekend to help you thru it. - - - Our RV is on a seasonal site on cape cod and stays there year round (has a deck built around it) so it's more of a summer place! We just bought it in August, but we plan to go down on the weekends May-October! 

@bluetickgal - We'll have some finishing touches once the painting is done and the room is put back together - like hanging shelves, making curtains, and organizing everything back into the room (it's also our tool room so there's lots of stuff to put back in there)! 
  • @gingermama29 Sorry about the festival but hope you can enjoy your long weekend!

@dobiemom11 Ugh restless sleep like that is the worst, hope you can get some rest Sunday and Monday.

@bows22 Enjoy your happy hour!

@bluetickgal Your weekend sounds great, enjoy!

@krystrist2014 Magic Kingdom wow! I bet it will be pretty empty with all the virus fear.

@feather_heather Cape sounds fun!

@mindyb2019 Hope your Friday flies by and you have a fun chill weekend!

@_orchid_ Hugs for tomorrow, hope the celebration can take your mind off of the day. My temp is weirdly high for CD7 too but I think maybe it’s because we’ve had our heat on high at night lately?

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Temping, monitoring CM, OPKs starting soon, PNVs, HIO EOD during FW, preseed

R/R: FriYAY! Working from home today and then relaxing most of the weekend, MH and I are going to dinner tomorrow night to this new seafood place so I am looking forward to enjoying the raw bar and cocktails while I still can (lol #nojinx). Oh and I went and voted this morning finally (we have early voting here).

CS/Q:  Nah.

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @bluetickgal it is definitely more relaxed on the weekends! I like to get there around 6 so that I have an hour or two to myself. It’s actually my favorite part of the work week, but I’d still rather not have to do it haha. Glad that ovulation is coming soon! I guess if today is your O day you will be in the TWW on Monday, hopefully I won’t be far behind!

@krystrist2014 oh I’m so glad YH’s back is feeling better, that would be such a bummer to miss!

@feather_heather does your sister work at WDW?? We are heading there in April, so weird that we will probably see her and not know! Have fun this weekend! I hope your RV survived the winter okay. 

@mindyb2019 I hope that AF is gone for good this time! Enjoy the day without your boss! What a great treat on Fridays haha

@_orchid_ I’m sorry that this might be a tough weekend for you. Make sure you do something nice for yourself❤️
  • ugh..l. Spoke too soon guys. My brown spotting is back. WTF body? It’s not much but damn it is a nuisance. Apparently my uterus has alot to get out lol I guess it’s going to be one of those cycles. Great 😖😩
  • @feather_heather sounds good...at least you are in the home stretch after the painting is done! 
    @legallykate yay for Friday!! Enjoy your seafood date night tomorrow! 
    @bows22 I can totally understand not wanting to be there on a Saturday, but at least you can make the most of it! Yep, I’m guessing I’ll be heading on over to TWW on Monday...hopefully you’ll be following very shortly! 
    @mindyb2019 so sorry, friend!! Hopefully AF gets the heck out of here so you can enjoy your weekend without her! 
  • @bows22 - She does! She is a character performer at Disney World and at Universal Studios! She's got lots of "friends" there (we're not supposed to say who she is, but rather that she is really good friends with so and so)!
  • @krystrist2014 congratulations! 🎉 That’s awesome news!! I’d totally forget about those reports too! Haha. Hope you have a great weekend celebrating! 
  • @mindyb2019 sorry AF is being a b*tch. Hopefully the spotting will stop soon.

@_orchid_ sorry for the difficult weekend ahead but I'm glad you had a fun celebration with your students today as a distraction. I hope it was great!

@legallykate enjoy your date night tomorrow! And yay for WFH!

@krystrist2014 how exciting! Congrats!  
  • @krystrist2014. That is amazing news!  I used to be a contractor as well and it is just awesome when they recognize that you are good at your job and worth keeping!  More job security and a raise...not a bad Friday!
  • @krystrist2014 yay. Congratulations girlie!! That’s awesome. 
  • @gingermama29 I'm sorry you're still here and that the all county festival got cancelled. Hopefully you can figure out what's going on with this cycle.
    @dobiemom11 Adjusting sleep schedules can be hard. I hope it gets easier for you soon!
    @bows22 I hope your work day wasn't too bad today!
    @krystrist2014 I hope you have fun at Disney this weekend! I've never been to any of the Disney parks but they seem like so much fun! I'm so happy you got offered a permanent position at work! That's awesome news!
    @bluetickgal I hope O comes soon for you! Your timing this cycle is looking pretty good. Fingers crossed!
    @feather_heather Sounds like some fun weekend plans! I hope the RV fared well.
    @mindyb2019 So sorry the spotting didn't stay away. I hope it's over soon.
    @_orchid_ I'm glad there were a lot of fun activities to distract you today. I hope things went well.
    @legallykate I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend this weekend! Yay for voting!

Month/Cycle: 3/4 (2 unbenched)
    CD: 1
    WAYDTGKU: prenatals, B6, OPKs, CM tracking, BBT charting
    R/R: Final day of the term is tomorrow and I'm just working on finishing up the last of my term assignments. It's been a rough semester, but I'm almost done. If everything is done by tomorrow evening I'm heading up to goth night at the club.
    CS/Q: Nope

TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @bluetickgal @legallykate thanks for the input! It's just so strange, I've charted on and off for almost 8 years and my temps have never been this high at the beginning of a cycle. I have been randomly waking up almost every night between 3-4 am for the past week so I'm wondering if that's it. 

@feather_heather ohhh that's awesome! That sounds like an amazing summer! I'm from the NE but have never been to cape cod- everyone always raves about how wonderful it is, definitely on my bucket list! Hope it did ok! 

@ashaislurking good luck with the last of your assignments! Sorry to hear your semester was rough, hope you can enjoy the rest of the weekend!
  • Thank ladies!!! @bluetickgal @gingermama29 @dobiemom11 @mindyb2019 @ashaislurking

@ashaislurking you got this girl!!! Hope you get everything wrapped up on time to go out and relieve a little of that end of term stress!