Trying to Get Pregnant

B*tchfest Thursday—SO Edition!

keikilovekeikilove member
edited February 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Edited to change title since there’s a wildly more popular GTKY posted today😆 and there was no Monday Bitchfest this week.

Maybe an Unpopular Opinion: Can we have a little rant-fest about our Significant Others today? Many of us seem to need it this week! 
(Yeah, yeah, even though they're wonderful and supportive most of the time...)

Re: B*tchfest Thursday—SO Edition!

• Loading the player...
  • @asf0613 Ugh, sorry you’re having to nag YH to follow up on that very important task! It stinks to feel like you have to nag. I hope YH gets on it ASAP so you can spend the next few days daydreaming about your trip! 

The thing w MH is he never gives credit for what I do to contribute to the house: I do all the grocery shopping, clean out fridge, keep it & the cabinets organized, do all the bills & budgeting, our family schedule etc. But he is a seriously obsessive clean freak who does laundry twice a day (???), runs the dishwasher twice a day, etc. I think it’s excessive & wasteful, plus there’s rarely a chore left for me to do. We do have to get in the same page w this. 
  • @keikilove our number one fight is always who does more around the house. Both of us think it’s ourselves lol. We’ve gotten a lot better about appreciating what the other is doing rather than fighting but it still happens from time to time. 
  • My hubby is a huge procrastinator while I am all about getting things done and checking them off of our list. It drives me crazy sometimes!
    Me: 38 DH:38.
    Dating Anniversary: 1999. Marriage Anniversary: 2001.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • We have a lot of animals... 7 to be exact. I work/have school all week long and most nights don't get home until like 9 PM. DH works 8-5 and then is home. We used to be the opposite when he was in grad school, and during that time I did most of the chores/took care of the animals 80% of the time, etc. Now that the roles are reversed and I don't have a ton of extra time, he gets mad that I am not "taking care of the animals" and doing as many chores. For example, I left the house yesterday morning at 730am, got home last night at 10 (after going and getting us food) and as soon as I walk in the door he says "the dogs need to go out... you never take them out. It is your turn.". I'm like I don't take them out as often because i'm ALWAYS at work/school to help us save up and get a house!!!! It's a small thing but it drives me crazy.
  • @inthewoods23 omg that would drive me crazy!
  • We've hardly had sex this month and when we did I had to basically beg for it.  Ok, maybe not that bad, but it's definitely been me instigating more often than not and it's frustrating me.  I've also been kicking some ass at the gym since mid-January with zero weight loss to show for it, so I think I'm just extra touchy about how "sexy" I feel right now.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @inthewoods23 H and I used to be that way too and I feel like we're falling back into that!  It's so frustrating.  Two Christmases ago I was like ok, we're getting back in the sex game and we had to get each other sex related presents.  Toys really helped spice things up a bit more.  Would he be receptive to something like that? 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @inthewoods23 and @linzrunz. I hear you guys!! That makes this whole TTC thing even more fun (NOT).
  • @keikilove thank you for this thread today! So I’m overweight. I hate it I’m trying but I also have disordered eating behaviors that are seriously ingrained that I’m working on changing. Anyways my SO makes snarky mean comments about me and food a lot! He is fit but I was not tiny by any means when we got together. Yes I have gained but seriously dude your snide side comments about food or exercise do not motivate me at all. They just make me feel bad. I’ve told him this just as I’ve told him complimenting and encouraging me more would be way more effective in helping me stay motivated. He just can’t seem to get on that band wagon. He did apologize yesterday for this and did give me some praise which was nice. It is just hard to believe it is very genuine or is going to continue. 
  • @keikilove hope he starts noticing what you contribute. I feel this though because I have the same problem. 
    @asf0613 hope your DH follows up soon! 
    @inthewoods23 seriously such babies sometimes 
    @linzrunz hugs! Way to keep hitting the gym the weight loss self esteem struggle is real. Hope today you can look yourself in the mirror and say “I’m a goddess and he is freaking blessed to have me and this body!”
  • @inthewoods23 damn, girl. My face turned red reading that!
    My DH spoils the dog rotten and lets her get away with EVERYTHING...jumping on the couch, sleeping on our bed, etc. I hate that I have to be the bad cop with her all the time. He also has no idea how to cook anything. Like he can't even boil water to cook pasta. He has no desire to learn either and it's super frustrating that I have to plan and cook all our meals. Otherwise it would be a bowl of Frosted Flakes all day, every day. 
  • @emeraldduchess amen to frosted flakes! My favorite cereal as a child! Your book water to cook pasta comment reminded me of a picture I took of DH cooking some pasta in a 2qt pot and with the pasta in there the water was up to the brim! I was like wtf are you doing??? I really wish I could find that photo but it's a few years old.

@mindyb2019 @feather_heather ooohhhhh. That sounds amazing right now 😆
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @mindyb2019 its a cock ring and I looove them! 
    DH and I have ups and downs because I am really sensitive to my hormones. During fertile week I am like a cat in heat. I usually wake him up to get what I want then we go back to sleep. 🤷
  • @inthewoods23 haha yesss 😆 

@legendairymomma ya cock rings, they are great. 😁 
  • @keikilove I was ready when we hit the 24 hour mark! Spots B13 and 14! Booyah! DH always wants a window seat so this should be no problem.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 NICE!!! Enjoy the wedding! 
  • edited February 2020
    @whitealbum29 i gagged when i read that. Old coffee is the worst. I worked at Sbux so we had to dump and remake coffee every hour or so. I refuse old coffee. 
    Edit: words
  • @keikilove TY! Now if only I didn't have to hear DH complain about the FABULOUS 80 DEGREE WEATHER we'll have this weekend. Our high at home tomorrow is only 26 degrees or so! BRRR  :#

@whitealbum29 even I know coffee will turn to sludge when left out for hours! and I don't even drink coffee that often! Yuck.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause