Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekly Randoms 2/24-3/1

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms 2/24-3/1

• Loading the player...
  • allthingscozyallthingscozy member
    edited February 2020
    I need typical Peggy phrases and behaviors from you all as I’m creating us a fun game. 
  • @suckitbitch dang yeah. She inspired me with the win haha 
  • I need to see this Peggy bingo, anyone have it?
  • @bserena It's like playing bridal shower (or baby shower) gift bingo... you fill in the squares yourself!  :wink:
  • Guys, they have Cookies and Cream Twix! This is not a drill!!! 
  • super random, but @emeraldduchess your gif in the WTF thread made me wonder this: did any of my fellow Downton Abbey watchers get into watching Sanditon on PBS? 
  • Super random but do any of you take collagen if so do you have beans you like? Also looking for recommendations for a night face cream. I am trying to do better self care of my skin. 
  • emeraldduchess  Also, are those cookies and cream twix any good?  I saw them a couple days ago and was super excited, then was dubious.  Report back?  :smile:
    #BitterHagPartyOf1

Melody Pond GIF
  • @capnjackharkness I didn't see them in the store yet, but I will go looking for them and try them this weekend. Important research, you know. 
  • @capnjackharkness @emeraldduchess I didn't know about the cookies and cream twix, but have seen the salted caramel twix. Anyone tried that yet? I am still on my 'lose all the IVF bloat' diet, plus also live in Canada so takes a few more months for things to hits shelves. 
  • nitnat007  Ah, NO... but Salted Caramel twix sounds AMAZING!
    #BitterHagPartyOf1

Melody Pond GIF
  • @legendairymomma I missed a bunch too. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• lmao i honestly love you all. I hardcore lurk in this thread every week just for some good laughs, im going to have to start participating more  :D also, to sound nice and stupid, what does peggy stand for? I obviously know its the drive by posters lol but thats all i got 
    May Siggy Challenge: It's Gonna be N*SYNC!

TTC #1: 1/2019
    Dx: 1/2020 Borderline PCOS
    Rx: Femara &Trigger with IUI
    IUI#1 2/26/2020- BETA 3/11 (AF arrived 3/11)
    3/20/2020- Benched due to COVID-19

• @allthingscozy I take collagen internally. The steroids I'm on leach  calcium & collagen so I have to replace it. The brand Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides is what I take. It’s a powder you can stir into any drink. 
  • @abarr723 that's basically it. It's similar to the "let me speak to your manager" people that are called Karen. We wanted a name that wasn't common but also had the sound of someone who thinks the rules of the board don't apply to them. Plus Peggy is close to Pretty/Prego/etc so it fits well.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @suckitbitch I agree. That name is awesome 😆 
  • 😭 I’m so disappointed now seeing that I missed an amazing SO bitchfest thread on Thursday!! So I just wanted to jump in and say that a GTKY steamy edition sounds amazing! I have some real WTF moments when it comes to sex, lack of sex, too much sex ever since we started TTC!