Trying to Get Pregnant

WTF Wednesday 2/26

What has you saying this today?

Re: WTF Wednesday 2/26

• @emeraldduchess that reminds me of my brother. He had a fear of deer for a long time. He had a reoccurring dream one was stalking him. Poor kid, we lived near a wooded area so we would get deer frequently in our yard 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • WTF to my crappy laptop. I have nothing stored on it and it says I’m already out of storage and it runs super slow because of it! Ugh this is what I get for being in a pinch and getting sometime cheap. 
  • @emeraldduchess Ugh at various times in my life, being attacked/stalked by animals in my dreams has been a recurring theme. Sooo unsettling! :(

This happened two days ago but my coworker (who I'm friendly with, but can get on my nerves the way coworkers can) greeted my whole office Monday morning in our Slack chat by saying, "I'm running late, I've been trying to leave the house for 20 minutes but dealing with an upset stomach." Okay....I feel for her, that sucks, and she really is a sweet girl. But...do I need a mental picture of my colleague dealing with some digestive issue for 20 minutes?? Just say you're not feeling well and will be in ASAP!! Am I wrong?? Also, she's overshared in this way before so she was already on notice as far as I'm concerned.
  • @whitealbum29 yeah that is definitely too much information... especially to the whole office. 
  • @whitealbum29 yeah that’s TMI in my books also. The only reason I could see giving that much info is in situations where your work is struck and managed by assholes and your close to being let go for calling out. I only say this because I’ve been in that work environment and it is miserable when you feel like you’re about to be fired for things out of your control. 
  • My WTF is that my cell phone doesn't seem to be working from home. Could be that the phone app was trying to update lol whoops... Strangely though the calls aren't showing up in the phone program on the computer. Eh, hopefully we figure this out eventually 🤷‍♀️
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @emeraldduchess ah children  :D How old are the kids you teach?
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • WTF to the coronavirus infecting the world?!?! Needless to say, my work trip is postponed, so I’m not able to extend it into a European vacation after all. 
  • @keikilove Aww, that really sucks :( I'm sorry to hear that.
  • The Peggy is my WTF 
  • @bserena Thanks, girl. Disappointing for sure. But better to stay healthy than expose myself. Sigh...

@allthingscozy Amen! WTAF!!!
  • @keikilove I’m actually ragey from
    her Attitude ugh!!
  • If she checked her messages I would but she isn’t worth my stark white p stick.  
  • @emeraldduchess yeah I tossed that crap right back at her. 
  • I reported several as well. TB gods are slow on this one today. 
  • @emeraldduchessI just reported it too, but I feel like they won't consider it a bad comment.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • WTF to this ad that just showed up on my Facebook. This looks crazy unsafe! 
    TW pregnancy product 

• @allthingscozy okay I've actually had this in my feed too, but forever ago lol. It's supposed to keep the lower strap off your belly so that your legs are getting the force from the seatbelt in the event of the crash instead of the baby. Effectiveness... idk, there's a hook you side the belt into but it seems like it could potentially get unhooked? Not sure.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 I will say I missed the shoulder strap until just now. 
  • @allthingscozy it does look like it's hiding a bit in the pic isn't it!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @emeraldduchess I thought about this after I posted, edited my comment.😬
  • My WTF today **TW LC**

I’m a nanny and the two year old smacked me in the mouth and told me not to tell her no 🤦🏼‍♀️ And I know her mom doesn’t do that so I have no idea where she got it from but she fell asleep in the middle of playing five minutes later so I understood some more lol

• My second WTF of the day is that I have raging PMS and people in my office insist on speaking out loud, laughing, talking to me, saying things I minorly disagree with (note: basically everything at the moment) and just generally making me want to lock myself in the bathroom and not interact with anyone until my hormones relax in a couple days. >:)>:)>:)
  • My second WTF of the day is that I have raging PMS and people in my office insist on speaking out loud, laughing, talking to me, saying things I minorly disagree with (note: basically everything at the moment) and just generally making me want to lock myself in the bathroom and not interact with anyone until my hormones relax in a couple days. >:)>:)>:)
    This is me on a regular day. You’re not alone!

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @emeraldduchess I second that!!!😫😡🙄 

They tried to also give her a little warning in the second paragraph but since she won’t read the TOU I don’t think she realizes that paragraph even applies to her. 
  • does the bump admin even LOOK at the original post? sheesh.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @gingermama29 Damn, that was fast! What a day it has been on TTGP...