1st Trimester
Options

No morning sickness at 6 weeks’

Hi guys. This is my second pregnancy and I’ve had no morning sickness yet. I miscarried at 7 weeks two years ago and had no morning sickness then. My mouth does water more than often and I’m getting some stomach ache but I haven’t had any actually vomit come out. I’ve been eating A LOT on the other hand. Has this happened to any of you. I’m so anxious because I’ve read that morning sickness = healthy pregnancy. I can’t go through another miscarriage again. It would break me. 

Re: No morning sickness at 6 weeks’

• Options
    I didnt have any signs of morning sickness until 9-10w. Lots of women can have perfectly healthy pregnancies and never experienced half the stereotypical symptoms. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I never experienced morning sickness. Some women get it, some do not. Some women have it one pregnancy and do not have it another. It is not an indication of a viable pregnancy. 
  • Options
    As the other ladies have said, morning sickness does not = a healthy pregnancy. I had it when I was pregnant with my daughter, but not with my son. Good luck - hopefully this is your rainbow baby. 
  • Options
    I am almost 20w pregnant and have not been sick one day. As far as I know, baby is healthy. Not everyone gets morning sickness.
  • Options
    Hi guys. This is my second pregnancy and I’ve had no morning sickness yet. I miscarried at 7 weeks two years ago and had no morning sickness then. My mouth does water more than often and I’m getting some stomach ache but I haven’t had any actually vomit come out. I’ve been eating A LOT on the other hand. Has this happened to any of you. I’m so anxious because I’ve read that morning sickness = healthy pregnancy. I can’t go through another miscarriage again. It would break me. 
    Where did you read THAT? That's wrong. I would count my blessings. Morning sickness is awful. 
  • Options
    Thank you guys!!! This has made me feel so much better. I read it on one research site and my boss told me the same thing yesterday so I was super nervous. I do have other symptoms such as back pain and I’m tired all the time. Super hopeful this is my rainbow baby ☺️
  • Options
    Hi there. I am currently pregnant with my 3rd (had one miscarriage prior) and I never vomited during any of my pregnancies. I think everyone is just different. My morning sickness is more feeling a little nauseated and it starts around 2pm. Wishing you the best. Positive thoughts and vibes 
  • Options
    Morning sickness can be a sign that your pregnancy is progressing because it is a response to hcg, BUT:
    1- even if there is no fetal heartbeat, some bodies still think they're pregnant and produce hcg which could cause nausea even though your pregnancy isn't viable.
    2- a lack of nausea (it symptoms in general) doesn't mean your pregnancy isn't viable.

So I wouldn't put too much stock in symptoms as a signal of the health of your pregnancy. Unfortunately, this early we just have to trust that our bodies know what they're doing, and enjoy waking up every morning still pregnant. And some of us will miscarry. I did twice. And after the first I thought I would never survive a second. But I did. With therapy, and herbal supplements, and yoga, and Jesus, and lots of friends supporting me, I survived and got my Rainbow baby. So don't just trust that your body knows what it's doing... Trust yourself that you CAN handle the worst case scenario. You are strong as a Mother, as they say. That removed the fear for me and allowed me to enjoy my pregnancy. Hope that helps. Love and hugs!
    11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020
  • Options
    Try not to stress too much! With my first two babies I hardly ever felt nauseous and I only three up 1 time and that's for TWO pregnancies. Now I'm expecting number 3 and nauseous all the time. 
  • Options
    @BLuvsE I took a screenshot of your post and read it when I'm having an anxiety attack about the fact that I have no nausea. Thank you.