Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 2/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Wednesday 2/26

• Month/Cycle: 5/9

CD/DPO: 18/4-6

Timing: pretty good 

Typical LP length: still regulating 

Testing: sometime next week 

R/R: I’ve been feeling exhausted this week and having ton of vivid dreams so I’m sure I’m sleeping like crap. Fingers crossed that gets better tonight.

CS/Q: I’m doing a better job of temping but my chart is all over the place. I think I still need a solid month probably before anything makes much sense. 

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: O

Typical LP length: Unsure

Testing: BFN this morning

R/R: Had a good night watching X Files with DH last night. Such a good show! MH has seen it all but I had never seen it before so we've been watching that together. BFN sucks but I kind of expected it, so oh well. 

CS/Q: None.

@allthingscozy hope you get some good sleep tonight!!

• Loading the player...
  • @bserena so sorry about the bfn 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD17/i think 4DPO

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: March 4 will be 10DPO so probably that morning

R/R: The church I’ve been going to had a ladies meeting night last night, and we made handmade cards and it was a lot of fun! We had to start or dog on anxiety medicine so hopefully it will help her out  

CS/Q: None.

@allthingscozy not sleeping good is always bad, I hope you can get a better night’s sleep soon! 

@bserena so sorry about the BFN.. I’m glad you had a good night with your DH though!

• @allthingscozy my sleep has been shot lately too. I hope things get better soon! 

@bserena it's still early. BFNs can be heartbreaking. Hang in there today. Sending love! 

@beeg270 I hope the anxiety meds help your pup! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3 (1 unbenched) 

CD/DPO: 31/13

Timing: -3, -2, +1

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: today, BFN, AF will probably show tomorrow

R/R: My girlfriend's mom is in the hospital. It's not looking good. I probably won't be on much today. 

CS/Q: nope

TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• edited February 2020

Month/Cycle: 8/7/1(AL)

CD/DPO: 19

Timing: Benched until April 

Typical LP length: 12-14 days 

Testing: Not testing 

R/R: I was gonna post yesterday, but the Peggy on the board annoyed me. I’ve been lurking though! 🙄 I haven’t been up to much. I went out with some friends for a much needed girls night over the weekend! And I’m super bummed because one of my best friends put an offer in on a house that’s an hour away. 

CS/Q: Not charting currently. 

@allthingscozy a full chart will help. Just looking at one temp doesn’t tell you much! Hope you sleep better tonight. 

@bserena sorry about the bfn:(

@beeg270 hope the meds help!

• @ashaislurking sorry to hear your sleep has been poor too as well as the bfn. Thinking of your girlfriend’s mom! 
  • @allthingscozy I’m sorry you’ve been getting crappy sleep. I hope you’re able to get some good rest tonight.
    @bserena sorry about the BFN, it’s still early though. 
    @beeg270 I hope the meds help your doggy!
    @ashaislurking I’m so sorry about the BFN! I’m thinking about your friend’s mom, that is so hard. 
    @photographerwife yay for girls night but boooo for your friend potentially moving an hour away! That sucks. 

Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 21/9

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: Not sure 

Testing: I’m going to try to wait until next week. 

R/R: Nothing much. Feeling really blah today. I’ve got some lesson planning to get done for next month and I just don’t feel like doing it. I’m also trying not to spiral in this second half of the TWW. 

CS/Q: nope