Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 2/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 2/25

• Month/Cycle: 15/17 including 2 benched. 

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, tracking CM

R/R: We told a client we would try to have something to them by their board meeting which is tomorrow. The partner in charge of the client doesn’t seem to have any urgency so I’m not sure why I care but I don’t think it’s going to happen. Hopefully it’s not a huge deal, but I think we are calling him today so at least I’ll know one way or another if they are going to be mad. Also, I’m so disappointed in last night’s bachelor episode. It was so awkward and uncomfortable and not interesting. I was looking forward to it so much!

CS/Q:

• @bows22 that's frustrating, both for your and the client. Hopefully they won't be too upset about it.

Month/Cycle: 8/5

CD: 72

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, temping, currently NTNP

R/R: the weekend weather forecast is looking pretty bad with over a foot of snow predicted. I'm worried our music festival will be cancelled at school. Crossing my fingers it's not too bad.
    Also our new music teacher hires got board approved last night and I'm really excited about who we hired! It's going to be so strange being the most senior and the oldest person in my department though!

CS/Q:  
  • Loading the player...
  • @bows22 - I've given up on the Bachelor! I listen to a podcast that recaps it for me and that's about it. I haven't watched it in weeks - I just end up deleting the recording. Have you started Love is Blind on Netflix? It's good!

@gingermama29 - Oh no!! I hope the weather doesn't cause too many issues! Yay for finally getting that position filled!

Month/Cycle: 19 

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: IVF - Waiting for Biopsy Results

R/R: I cannot believe tomorrow is ash wednesday already! DH and I are giving up TV after work for lent (only exception being if we're on the elliptical), so tonight I plan on getting home and planting my butt on the couch to binge Love is Blind some more! We plan on reading more at night, playing card games, chess, and getting into puzzles! If anyone has any other suggestions on what you do on week nights send them my way!

CS/Q: none
  • @bows22 ugh, stuff like that always makes me anxious too. I can’t deal with people I work with not having any sense of urgency or responsibility to clients. 
    @gingermama29 yay for quality new hires! I will cross my fingers for you that the weather isn’t bad enough to cancel the festival! Will they just reschedule if it is? Or will it be cancelled all together? 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: Zinc, folate, pnv, bbt, OPK, tracking CM

R/R: Not too much going on.... made it through Monday so that’s good! I’m a bit annoyed that my boss hasn’t had much time to go over reports I created for him. It means that I have little to do until her gives me feedback and I just kind of have to find stuff to do which makes the day go by kind of slow. He a great boss so I know it’s just that he’s busy rather than doesn’t want to look at it. Hopefully he’ll have time today or tomorrow.

CS/Q: My temps are starting to look less erratic! So that’s a plus 

• Month/Cycle: 17/14

CD: 47

WAYDTGKU: NTNP and just all around not knowing  :D

R/R: Monday is over... so that's an accomplishment, right?! @bluetickgal is it Friday yet?!  :#

DH went to the Sixer's basketball game last night with a client so I was home alone with the dogs. I had popcorn and wine for dinner. I'm not sorry and I'm not ashamed!

CS/Q: Nope

@krystrist2014 did your boss ask for them by a certain deadline so he could review them? Not that it really matters, I'm just curious, as that would frustrate me even more if you needed to get them to him by a certain date and then he was just sitting on them. I understand what it's like to be super busy at times though that you can't get to anything that you want to get to - my boss is like that sometimes too. 

@bows22 Is it your responsibility to make sure it happens for tomorrow or is it mostly your partner's responsibility? I hate when people tell you they need stuff but then they don't have a sense of urgency themselves. ugh!

@gingermama29 I hope your music festival doesn't get cancelled!! Would it be rescheduled if it was?

@feather_heather giving up TV?! You are a better person than I am!!! I would be on that elliptical so much more than I normally would just so I could watch my shows  :D

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @kpearse99 nope, no deadline on them which is probably why they are on his back burner. I agree it would be much much more annoying if that were the case lol. 
  • @feather_heather oh that would be such a hard thing to give up! Good luck!

@krystrist2014 and @kpearse99 yeah, unfortunately they won't reschedule the festival if it gets cancelled. There are 12 schools participating and it's just too hard to find different dates. We schedule the festivals a year in advance.

@krystrist2014 FX he looks them over today!

@kpearse99 that sounds like an awesome night!! 
  • edited February 2020
    @kpearse99 - Just giving it up M-F after work! On the weekends we can catch up on our shows (and if we're home sick then I'd also say it's allowed)! Yumm!! I've been craving popcorn recently! 
  • @feather_heather phew!!!! okay, that seems more reasonable!! haha
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @feather_heather damn, that’s a commitment! Ash Wednesday really snuck up on me this year too! Lol. 
    @kpearse99 wine and popcorn are 100% acceptable for a dinner at home alone. Lol.
    @gingermama29 that makes sense.... crossing all the things for you guys!! And thanks, boss came by my desk and was like “do you have anything for me?” (In a checking in kind of way not an annoying expectant kind of way) I smiled and was like nooooo you have my things.... and then reminded him what he owes me feed back on. Lol. So hopefully he’ll get to it! 
  • @legallykate oooh steak fajitas sound amazing. Do you have the recipe??
  • Month/Cycle: 5(3)AL

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKS, Tracking CM, Clearblue Fertility Monitor, HIO, Staying relaxed and calm

R/R: My boss is away off in a managers meeting today so yay. party 😆 AF is starting to dwindle down so yay that’s good, then I can move forward and get this show on the road lol 

CS/Q: Nope

@bows22 Hopefully the client won’t be mad. I didn’t watch the bachelors episode last night but I have it taped so I’ll be watching it as soon as I can. Well that sucks that it was awkward and not interesting. I really wish he would get rid of Victoria. I can’t stand her. 

@gingermama29 eww BOO to snow in the forecast. Hopefully your music festival doesn’t get cancelled. 

@feather_heather Morning #creepycupgirl 😆😂 your giving up TV? Damn girl. Your my idol. haha. I could not do it. Omg I LOVE the show” love is Blind” so good. I’ve binged it all and just waiting for the very last episode to come out lol. Do you think they will all make it? Oh, and I started watching this other show on Netflix called- Back with the EX. It’s kind of similar. Have you seen it?

@legallykate mmm steak fajitas sound good. Me and DH just bought an instant pot on the weekend and have been tying it out every night. We like it so far but just getting the hang of it still. Have any good recipes to try in it?

@kpearse99 mmm popcorn and wine sounds like a great dinner 😆 You go girl lol 

@krystrist2014 Hopefully your boss can find some time to go over those reports you created for him.

• @mindyb2019 Morning! :D  :D  :D  Just giving up TV M-F (weekends are okay)! I'm 5 episodes in so far so it's hard to judge all of the couples! I did read that the show was filmed back in 2018!! I haven't seen that other show, but I'll look into it!
  • @legallykate I get to WFH once a week and I so wish I could do it more than that hahaha It's so wonderful!!

@mindyb2019 I love when my boss is out! haha I just feel like I can actually get more done when he's not here... and also that I can do more of whatever I want haha
    Our TTC Journey

• @feather_heather oh good, weekends lol. How long do you give up the tv for M-F? ya it is hard to juggle all the couples but you got sooo much more drama to come after episode 5 lol. It was filmed in 2018? Wow. I bet we could google who’s still together then, but I’ll wait to finish the show first. last episode coming Feb 27th. There is another show I noticed too that looked interesting that I wanted to maybe check out. It’s called Dating Around. 
  • @gingermama29 I will let you know if they are good, here is the recipe: https://www.eatthis.com/instant-pot-steak-fajitas/

@mindyb2019 MH does all the Instant Pot cooking (/almost all of the cooking period lol) so I don't know any recipes! He does a really good pork tenderloin dish where he sears it in there and then adds cream and dijon mustard and maybe some other things? Pinterest has a ton of yummy IP recipes though! 
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @mindyb2019 - We're just doing it for lent, so it starts tomorrow and will end on Easter. So 46 days! Yeah, I was wondering why it took so long for it to air? I've looked on some of their Instagrams and none of them have photos together, but that could be because of contracts they had to sign. Ohh I'll have to add that to my list as well!

@_orchid_ - Ohhh I didn't know I could get audiobooks at the library! I'm trying to get better about going to the library for books - I read about 2 books per week, and I'm spending way too much $ on ibooks! That's a great suggestion thanks!
  • @gingermama29 I’m excited for you that you are going to be the most senior person in your department! Glad you are a fan of the new hires too!

@feather_heather no I haven’t watched love is blind - I’ll have to look into it. I always say that when people recommend shows and then never do so I just started a list in my phone and it is at the top! And wow that is a great Lenten sacrifice! Maybe another activity could be reading a couples devotional together?

@krystrist2014 I hope your boss gets to the reports soon! Does he know it’s holding you up/making you not have much to do? That would annoy me to no end. 

@kpearse99 that’s an interesting question haha. To keep it short, I would say it’s both of our responsibility but he is the hold up - keeps saying he will look at things and never makes the time. So he’s going to have to be one to break the news that they aren’t getting it tomorrow. We didn’t really promise to have it to them, but we don’t really have a good reason as to why we won’t, so it will be interesting. And oh my, a popcorn and wine dinner sounds delightful! It’s so nice to do random stuff like that once in awhile. 

@legallykate I totally agree! I also like Peter less and less every week. I think they need to bump the age of the bachelor up just a few years. I hope your day in the office is productive! I’m at clients a lot and when I do go in the office I’m always happy for an hour or two while I get myself organized and then I’m like okay time to go haha

all the further I got - will be back! Hope you are having a great day ladies!

• @_orchid_ That's how it was here yesterday!! The air was wonderful and the birds were chirping! I so want Spring to be here full time!

@runningoncookies You got this girl!! You're a rockstar! I love that YH is super supportive of you and ready to help calm you down at home!

@linzrunz I've been wondering where you were! Glad you're doing alright :) Is YH getting "snipped" not an option? It's way less invasive than you having major surgery!

@bluetickgal I'll take busy days at work any day over a slow day! It really does make the time fly by and then before you know it you're out the door and on your way home!! Enjoy the long walk tonight :)
    Our TTC Journey

• @legallykate the promises of steak fajitas would definitely help me get through a day at the office too! yummm
    @mindyb2019 glad AF is in her way out for you! 
    @_orchid_ I feel you! I missed two temps so far this month and those damn dotted lines annoy me every morning when I look to enter a new temp. 
    @runningoncookies yay for a husband who keeps you grounded and helps limit your stress at home! Mine is really good at helping me with that too and it’s literally one of the reasons I married him. ❤️
    @linzrunz we are happy to have you back! Sounds like you guys are doing a good job of communicating. Crossing my fingers for you that you don’t even get close to your deadline! 
    @bluetickgal It’s always nice when the work day goes by quickly. 
  • @legallykate DH does all the instant pot cooking too. Well, majority of all the cooking period as well haha. I’ll look some receipts up online.

@bluetickgal things are great when the boss is away. So much more relaxed. I enjoy it. I’m glad AF is packing her bags too. Get out 😆 I love when the day is busy at work. The days just fly by which is awesome. I hope you enjoy the nice weather today and your walk tonight. I can’t wait for Spring to get here too. 

@linzrunz So sorry you tweaked your back and are in pain. I hate when that happens. I hope it starts to feel better for you soon. It’s the worst when things get in the way of sexy times. Well FX you get KU before your countdown is up. Sending you positive vibes ❤️ Least you and YH were able to sit and talk and discuss it. 

@runningoncookies Aww. That’s sweet that YH is making sure you don’t bring work stress home. So sorry that it’s been crazy at work lately. Hang in there! Stress is definitely not good when your TTC. 

• @kpearse99 I had excision surgery for endometriosis last year and my doc was pretty sure I also have adenomyosis. It’s where the uterine lining grows inside the walls of the uterus and the only cure for it is a hysterectomy. The only reason I haven’t had it done yet is because I want another baby. I still have a lot of pain and issues with my period. 

Also I just got my 4th anniversary badge on here which means H and I originally started TTC 4 1/2 years ago. Ugh. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, maca, tracking cm, opk, SMEP

R/R: Work has been a shit show the past two days. All of my admin has been out and I've had to fill in for them last minute. Basically run the school. It's the worst and I'm out of wine. They better be back tomorrow. 

CS/Q: Nothing. 

• Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, pnvs, preseed

R/R: it started out gross today, but the sun is peeking out.  We had a bunch of kids at the zoo today, so nice to be busy and have nice weather.  Everyone just enjoys it better.  March schedule came out and dang...it is hopping!  I was hoping for more hours and now I am scheduled for almost every week day and some weekends.  

@feather_heather. Good for you on the no TV during the week.  That is a hard one to do.  Still haven't quite figured out my plan, but I am thinking no impulse buys at the grocery store (candy and soda aisle- I am looking at you) and picking up a journaling routine.  What books are you into right now?  I read a similar amount and am always looking for something good.  

@linzrunz. I have been missing you and wondering where you were hiding.  I am glad that you guys talked and came up with some expectations and deadlines.  However I hope that you end up missing those deadlines for the best reasons.  I love your tea time.  That is a great way to connect with DH. 

@runningoncookies. You totally got this!  Yay for DHs who reduce stress.  I am trying to help my DH through a bunch of stress right now.  He is always so good when I am stressed and now I am like...what do I do?

• bows22bows22 member
    edited February 2020
    @mindyb2019 oh sorry to ruin it for you! It’s definitely still worth watching it just annoyed me 

@_orchid_ I’m jealous that you are seeing signs of spring! It’s been warmer here but it’s probably just a slight break before we get hit with winter again. 

@runningoncookies yeah the “keeping your head above water” at work feeling is not amazing. I hope things calm down for you soon!

@linzrunz I was thinking about you the other day. Glad you’re doing okay! And oh no on missing the bachelor! Now you won’t know everyone on bachelor in paradise haha! I missed a season and feel like there are a group of people I don’t even know. I’m sorry that you need to put a time limit on TTC but hopefully you won’t even get to that point. 

@bluetickgal enjoy your walk tonight!! As soon as tax season is over I want to start nightly walks again, they are the best! 

@dobiemom11 oh no! Be careful what you wish for I guess. I hope it’s not too crazy at work for too long. 
  • @runningoncookies oh man digging all of those bulbs up must've been exhausting! I had to dig up a small patch of irises last year to split and that took hours for just a small patch! I hear ya on this time of year at school, you got this!!

@feather_heather if you guys are into biographies check out some audiobook ones! Some loving people read their own so it's almost like you're hanging out with them. I loved Tina Fey's and Michelle Obama's. We also loved the Harry Potter audiobooks - even if you've read it before the narrator is amazing and brings another level to it. 

• @mindyb2019 yay for a day with the boss away!

@_orchid_ I hope you enjoyed your brief glimpse of spring today.

@runningoncookies This is definitely a tough time of year in the school year. Hang in there!

@linzrunz I was wondering where you'd gone. Welcome back! I'm glad you have a plan. Hopefully you won't have to enact it though!

@bluetickgal I hope you had a nice walk with YH!

@dobiemom11 glad you're getting good hours next month.  
  • @dobiemom11 - I recently read The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager and it was sooooooo good! Like I want them to make it into a movie or a show! A few other recent good ones were:

- The Last House Guest by Megan Miranda,
    - Delirium by Lauren Oliver,
    - The Scandal by Nicola Marsh,
    - In A Dark Dark Wood by Ruth Ware,
    - The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware,
    - The Night Olivia Fell by Christina McDonald,
    - The Address by Fiona Davis,
    - The Crazy Rich Asians Trilogy

Can you tell I like thrillers/Mysteries? haha

and two historical books:
    - Frozen in Time by Mitchell Zuckoff,
    - Without a Trace by Sylvia Wrigley (both 1881-1968 and 1970-2016). 

I also recently read a popular one called The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell, but I didn't really like it 

@_orchid_ - Ohhhh I love the idea of listening to Harry Potter as an audiobook! I read the books so long ago, and I don't like to re-read things, but I think listening to them would be awesome!