Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 2/24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Monday 2/24

• ashaislurkingashaislurking member
    edited February 2020

Month/Cycle: 3/3 (1 unbenched) 

CD/DPO: 29/11

Timing: -3, -2, +1

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: still holding out for another day or two

R/R: I had my final exam for one class last night. I got an 84% bringing my total grade for the class to an 88% with one week to go! Exams have helped the TWW go by more smoothly. 

CS/Q: ETA my chart

TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• beeg270beeg270 member
    edited February 2020

Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: CD 15/DPO 2 or 5, not 100% sure

Timing: if I’m 2DPO, -3, -1 (My husband got sick on O day). If I’m 5DPO, -3 and 0

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: not till the 4 or 5 of March, so I’ve got a hot minute

R/R: I totally binge watched “Safe” on Netflix Saturday so I did none of the housework I needed to do. I don’t work Wednesday so I’ll be catching up then!

CS/Q: So my main thing on TTGP this month is temping. My predicted ovulation date was Saturday (temp was 97.27) but my lowest temperature (96.89 F) was on Wednesday. If anyone has any tips on charting, everything I’ve looked at online has honestly made me more confused lol

Edit to add**also if anyone has tips on how to not convince myself to test too early that’s also appreciated!

• Loading the player...
  • @beeg270 can you post your chart so we can take a look at it? Specific temps don't mean much without the context of the temps around them. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• @ashaislurking oh crud, I didn’t realize I hadn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️
    My thing is kind of weird because it doesn’t show the specific temps on my chart unless I hover over them. The 4th red dot is where I think I ovulated but the second to last red dot is my predicted date!

• @beeg270 It's a bit hard to read that chart (not used to that app) but two days ago you got your first temp that was higher than your previous six which is why apps are predicting O was two days ago. Until you get more temps it's a bit hard to say. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• beeg270beeg270 member
    edited February 2020
    @ashaislurking yeah, that’s probably what I figured. Thank you for looking at it! The app is kind of weird and so is the device haha, it’s the Daysy so it takes my temp and charts for me and predicts my fertility. I may eventually have to manually do it but for now I may stick with it just to see how it does. I’ve only used it until recently as knowing when to abstain or use protection, my BC made me sick and crazy moody so I’ve been off it a few months. I think I may take up OPKs in the next couple cycles

• @ashaislurking Great job on the exam!!!! High five!

@beeg270 sorry for the lack of clarity around O! Either way, your timing should be fine!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @mvt2003 glad you got in some fun distraction this weekend! Fingers crossed the week goes by quickly and you get good news! 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @mvt2003 sounds like a fun weekend, I had no idea there was an impractical jokers movie! Random cleaning question, have you ever used the bissel pet carpet cleaner? It’s mini and my mom has let me borrow hers since I’ve got a dog and it got the coffee stain out of my white carpet! It’s amazing!
  • Month/Cycle: 5/9

CD/DPO: 16/3-5

Timing: very good almost every day last week 

Typical LP length: still regulating

Testing: will test next week maybe mid week 

R/R: Feeling like I didn’t get a weekend with all the traveling this weekend. So that is a bummer. Glad Monday’s are my day off though.

CS/Q: nothing to show now I need more days to even make sense of it and definitely need to use OPK’s next cycle. Kicking myself I didn’t this cycle. 

@ashaislurking awesome work on finals! 

@beeg270 I’m in the same boat in learning to temp. So I also think more days will help make it more clear.

@mvt2003 everything crossed for your beta this week! 

• @ashaislurking Thanks!! 

@beeg270 I have the Bissell SpotBot, and it's amazing! We have cream carpet upstairs, and with the dog and cat, it's saved my bacon more than once! 

@allthingscozy Have a great day off!!!!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: O

Typical LP length: Unsure 

Testing: Trying to WFAF or 10dpo

R/R: Had a good visit to ATL this weekend! It was super short and busy as we were helping my mom move but it was nice to see my mom and sisters! My sisters are still young, we have big age gaps between us. They are 17 and 7, so I try to go often so I can be involved in their lives. I don't want to be the sister (especially for the 7 year old since I only lived at home when she was a baby) that they never see. I took them out shopping and to lunch and it was super fun :) 

CS/Q: None

@ashaislurking yay for your final exam going well! I know how stressful they can be! GL on your next one, I am sure you'll do great :) We have midterms next week so I am with you trying to study and get ready.

@beeg270 I haven't seen Safe yet, would you recommend? I have almost finished Mad Men and I always hate finishing a show and trying to find a new one, lol! It is always nice to take a day to just relax and binge some TV.

@mvt2003 yay for getting lots of cleaning done, it always makes me feel so good afterwards! How was the impractical jokers movie? I used to watch the TV show.

@allthingscozy Hope you have a good day off!

• @bserena it was so good!! I was kind of worried it would be scary, I’m a big baby when it comes to scary stuff, but it was actually really good! They did a great job with the story and especially the ending. Highly recommend! There’s eight episodes and I watched them all in one day 😂
  • @allthingscozy get some self care in today! You deserve a break day!
    @bserena I'm glad you had a good trip! Time with family can be so important. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @beeg270 I will definitely have to watch it! I love scary too so I am sure it'll be right up my alley :)

@ashaislurking Yes, I agree! Also, I noticed you and I are (I think) the same age and have similar age gap relationships, just thought that was cool :) 
  • Alright I think I’m going to make my way over here now. My OPKs have gotten increasingly more negative over the last week so I think I really did O back on CD 11/12. 

Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 19/7

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0, +1...so just about every day lol

Typical LP length: I’m not sure, never really tracked ovulation before 

Testing: Probably around 14 DPO

R/R: Even though we are still displaced from our classrooms (and they haven’t even started working on them yet!!! UGHJH) today was so much better because I had my assistant back! I hope I can keep her all week, it makes everything so much easier. So yay! 

CS/Q: 

• @ashaislurking good job on your exams!! Is it weird that I kind of miss being in school? I’ll probably go back for a master’s one of these days, lol. I hope the next couple days fly by for you! 
    @beeg270 I slacked on the housework this weekend too, which is especially bad because I had a 3-day weekend! 
    @mvt2003 that’s awesome that you got all that cleaning done!! I hope this week goes by quickly and I have everything crossed for you!!
    @allthingscozy1 I’m sorry you feel like you didn’t get a weekend. I hope you are getting some relaxing in today!!
    @bserena I’m glad you had a great weekend with family! That’s awesome that you make your relationship with your sisters a priority. 
  • @kitkatz1990 your timing is GREAT this cycle. Fingers crossed for you! I definitely think if I was out of school right now I'd be going insane. In my field you can't really do anything with a degree below a master's though so going straight in to my grad program made the most sense. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC