Trouble TTC

TTTC Check In 2-17

Sorry for the delay! Happy Monday and Tuesday ;-) 

Please double-check your name and confirm your Dx & Rx. Please let me know if you'd like to update your Dx & Rx! 

QOTW: What's your favorite TV show to watch? Why? 

Any Rants/Raves from this past week? Tell us about it!

2019 BFP Hall of Fame:
prpl11butterfly: dx: RPL rx: TI with progesterone
cigaline: Dx: unexplained/MFI Rx: IUI
sincethelastday: dx: unexplained Rx: IUI
optimisim3: Dx: endometriosis, Hashi’s, possibly adenomyosis Rx: IUI
littleredm: Dx: endometriosis and unexplained Rx: IVF
nancinator: Dx: unexplained Rx: IVF
ceauth: Dx: Borderline PCOS, unexplained Rx: medicated IUI
B_1029:  Dx: unexplained Rx: IUI
knockupthestock - Dx: PCOS Rx: Letrozole, dexa, Clomid, trigger, progesterone, and TI

To be added to our Hall of Fame, please let us know when you are comfortable with us doing so!

PAGING:

@inthewoods23 - dx:unexplained. Rx: IVF, gluten free & dairy free diet

@chiblackhawkie - rx: IUI

@blackrose-9 - Dx: PCOS Rx: Femara

@hithertorue - Dx: Low AMH/MFI, unexplained Rx: IVF 

@2dogsmom - Dx: unexplained Rx: IVF

@sara_tory: Dx: PCOS, endometriosis, adenomyosis Rx: IUI 

@ase33 - Dx: PCOS, complex endometrial hyperplasia, amenorrhea Rx: Femara + TI 

@olivklau - Dx: unexplained Rx: IUI

@meri-mac  -Dx: Unexplained sub-fertility, Rx: IVF

@amgpg25 -Dx: Insulin Tolerance, Rx Clomid & IUI

@abarr723 —DX: PCOS, Rx Femara & IUI

@zimmie0818 Dx polyps, Rx IUI

@Amartuso Dx TBD 

@nina205 RX PCOS and low morphology (hubby) Dx Fermara & Trigger

Re: TTTC Check In 2-17

• QOTW: What's your favorite TV show to watch? Why? 
    Well my favorite show to watch on repeat is friends. Haha but I am really into a million little things right now! So good!

Last Friday at my sonohystogram was okay, I do have one small polyp, she is letting me finish this cycle, and if I don't get KU, then she said we should talk about having it removed, especially if I need to move forward with IVF. Tomorrow is my follicle check. After 5 days of letrozole. I'm looking forward to seeing how they have responded. I swear I have been able to feel the follicles growing, it's the weirdest thing!! 
    May Siggy Challenge: It's Gonna be N*SYNC!

TTC #1: 1/2019
    Dx: 1/2020 Borderline PCOS
    Rx: Femara &Trigger with IUI
    IUI#1 2/26/2020- BETA 3/11 (AF arrived 3/11)
    3/20/2020- Benched due to COVID-19

• @abarr723 That's great that they let you continue with the cycle! I hope your follicle check tomorrow goes well! That is always an exciting step. 

QOTW: What's your favorite TV show to watch? Why? 

@abarr723 agreed on Friends! One of my favorites, so easy to watch on repeat! I have so many favorite shows... Marvelous Mrs. Maisel is probably my favorite one at the moment. 

Just waiting around to see what happens. My at home tests have been negative to date, but tomorrow is the day my period should start so we shall see! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @abarr723 glad you get to keep going with your cycle! FX for follicle check!! 

@nina205 I hope you don't get your period but we are here for you if you do!

QOTW: Oh I do enjoy the shows you guys mentioned (I especially love Marvelous Mrs. Maisel). We just finished the latest season of Grace and Frankie which I really enjoy, and Modern Family is always one of my favorites. 

AFM I have my PGS blood draw and "egg class" tomorrow (to learn how to interpret our results).  We start stims on Friday -- I'm excited and nervous for this first egg retrieval! 

Rant: I got tested in 2015 and discovered I wasn't immune to chicken pox, so I got the vaccine (even though I had gotten it as a kid). So just got tested again (as part of a big pannel) and NO IMMUNITY! So have to do the shots AGAIN! And what sucks is last time they made me super sick!  Getting it on Friday...hopefully I'll be calmer and less mad my then LOL. 
  • So i have had two follicle checks, one on wednesday and one this morning. Still do not have any quite big enough. The doc wants me to go in on Sunday morning to have a third check and see if the lead follie has made any progress. FX that it does. 

• @abarr723 what cycle day are you on? Sorry about having to do a 3rd check, that is annoying, but definitely FX that 3rd times a charm!! 
  • @abarr723 fingers crossed for you! 

@2dogsmom ugh that is so annoying! I hope you don’t get sick again. You have enough going on this week! 
  • @nina205 I think I have bad luck — caught a cold so I couldn’t even get the vaccine. Supposed to get it next week now. 

Did your period start? How are you doing?
  • @2dogsmom Ah no!!! That’s such bad luck, I’m sorry! 

My period just started today... I’m okay, I feel like I grieved with the negative tests and now this was just confirmation. It’s such a roller coaster but I am atleast thankful that I ovulated with the higher dosage and trigger shot. Such a big step! 
  • @nina205 absolutely! Sad it wasn’t the month but yay for figuring out more pieces of the puzzle to get you where you want to go. Will you use the same meds protocol next month? 
  • So today's 3rd check went well, they called me this afternoon and told me to trigger tomorrow night, IUI Wednesday morning! Fingers crossed!

@nina205 im sorry about AF, but at least you made progress with ovulating! That's a step in the right direction!!! 

@2dogsmom oh no I'm so sorry that your sick! Ugh that's the worst. 

• @abarr723 woohoo trigger time!!

@2dogsmom That's so weird that you're not immune to the chicken pox! Is it not true that you become immune once you get it? Hmm. Can you just skip getting the shot again?

AFM, nothing real new. I start Lupron on the 27th woohoo lol. This past Monday I wrote a big post on FB about our IF journey without going into the details and I've gotten a lot of support from everyone! I felt I really needed to because it's kinda difficult to hide a new gluten and dairy free diet.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 that’s awesome that people are being supportive! 

Yes the no immunity is super weird! I could skip the shot but then risk catching chickenpox. I work with homeless and migrant children so my risk for disease exposure is fairly high & chickenpox can cause miscarriage so not going to risk it.  In the meantime I feel like crap from this dang virus but at least stims seem to be going well. Looking forward to my ultrasound at the end of next week!