Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 2/22-2/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Weekend 2/22-2/23

• Month/Cycle: 3/3 (1 unbenched) 
    CD/DPO: 27/9
    Timing: -3, -2, +1
    Typical LP length: 14ish
    Testing: waiting through the weekend at least
    R/R: Doing some house cleaning today. Got some totes for storage. Hoping to get a bunch of laundry done and purge a bunch of clothes. 
    CS/Q: not right now
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Month/Cycle: 5/9

CD/DPO: CD 15/ 3 or 4

Timing: -2,-1,0, +2 according to FF’a predictions 

Typical LP length:  still regulating so not quite sure 

Testing: waiting at least a week and a half until I test.

R/R: feeling impatient this cycle 

CS/Q: chart is a sh*t show this month with learning and struggling to remember to temp haha 

• Loading the player...
  • @allthingscozy I remember my first cycle temping. It was a wreck. It's still sometimes a wreck- particularly around term change for school (from the week before finals week to term start the next term). Things happen. You learn. Don't beat yourself up about it.
    Grad school update from me- just finished my final exam for one class. "Finals week" is technically next week but for this class we do our final week 11 and have our term paper due week 12. Right now I'm sitting at an 88% in that class after the final exam. I'm at an 85% in my other class without my term paper or final exam being graded yet. Fingers crossed I maintain a 3.5 GPA at minimum. Seems very feasible at this point.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes