Upcoming appts: 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 
Me: 37 | H: 44
**TW**
TTC #1: May 2015
IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
Right tube removed: February 2016
Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
TTC #2: April 2019
BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
BFP #3: July 15, 2019
EDD: March 23, 2020

Re: All Groups Check In w/o 2/17

• So very excited for you @heyahelmett! You will be holding your baby boy soon enough. Good luck tonight and tomorrow. You will do great! Try and nap today if possible 😊
    **TW**

• Loading the player...
  • good luck @heyahelmett!!

@puppylove8910 I bet it will be GBS swab time for you at the OB appt - fx she stays put until after the party

EDD/W+D: April 1/ 33+5

Team pink/blue/green: pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): she's almost a pineapple 

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: yesterday I had a LOT of cervical pains. Not crampy, but stabby. I'm also noticing my lower pelvis feels like its widening and causing discomfort. I guess things are getting ready down there! But bb girl def has NOT dropped yet haha 

Upcoming appts: not until 36 weeks bc I am low risk - but the wait between 32 to 36 is killing me!!

Rants/Raves/Questions: just a little impatient with my next appt still 2 weeks away. I also am over the bump admins/IT folks - never got a private group solution!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• EDD/W+D: 37

Team pink/blue/green: It's a boy

Baby is the size of a(n): Baby

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: Lots of practice contractions. Had myself fairly convinced I was in labor Saturday night and then I fell asleep and nothing happened. It's funny how third time around things are still so unclear!  Can't eat very much without getting nauseous. Waddling like whoa and living in my gym shoes. I'm ready when he is. 

Upcoming appts: Every week for the lovely ten minute obligatory appointment until he makes his appearance.

Rants/Raves/Questions: As ready as I am, I hope he stays put until next week because my girls are on school break and it would just be so much easier to be giving birth when they are in their routine and have school to occupy them. 

@heyahelmett Good luck with your induction! Keep us posted when you can.
    Best of luck thriving in these last weeks ladies! 
  • Good luck, @heyahelmett!! I haven't been active on here since migrating over to FB but I'm glad I checked today. Let us know how everything goes! Sending lots of good wishes your way.
  • Thinking of you today @heyahelmett !!!
  • @chichiphin I can’t believe your appts aren’t every 2 or 3 wks before 36 wk! 4 wks seems like a long time.

@heyahelmett congratulations on baby boy!

EDD/W+D: 36w

Team pink/blue/green: pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): chihuahua 

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: none really? Kinda wanting sweets.

Upcoming appts: tomorrow. Not looking forward to wrangling DS while having the GBS swab. This will be my first time having my OB see me this pregnancy *eyeroll*

Rants/Raves/Questions: Just hate how tired I get. I still have a few last to dos before baby and I can’t seem to get anything done (or I get stuff done very, very slowly) when I am this exhausted. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• I hope people are still here. I haven't found the new group yet.

It's my 31st birthday, my baby is 2 weeks and 5 days from her scheduled appearance, I need to do like 4 loads of baby laundry and figure out how this stroller works. The home remodel is mostly done, we have a functioning kitchen, there's some lighting questions and we need to unpack all the boxes that are storing our COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF STUFF. The nursery furniture is set up but the closet still needs doors and the items need to be organized. That'll be the fun part.

The acid is getting worse as the baby is getting bigger. I'm drinking more water and it's just coming back up if I don't sit up straight for like an hour afterwards. I've gotta say if there's anything I'll remember this pregnancy by it's the constant heartburn.
  • @mauvelousone happy birthday! I hope you can get lots of chores done this wknd (and have a little bday fun too)!
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• I’m still here! I seemed to have missed the boat on the facebook group, it’s kind of sad everyone left 😭 

EDD/W+D: 3/5, 38w2d

Team pink/blue/green: 💚 

Baby is the size of a(n): Hrm I’ve lost track 

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: so so tired running around after my 2 and 4yo 😛 , lots of heartburn and uncomfortable baby movements 

Upcoming appts: had an appt today, barely 1cm dialated and cervix still high and starting to soften, are you kidding me this is any #3 I thought I’d be farther along by now in the dialation department 😂

Rants/Raves/Questions: because this is baby #3 I’m feeling less antsy for baby to come only because I’m so overwhelmed with my current 2 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • puppylove8910puppylove8910 member
    edited February 2020
    Ladies! There's quite a few of us still here so definitely keep posting your updates 😊

And happy birthday @mauvelousone!
    **TW**