June 2020 Moms
Options

Fetal movement at 24 weeks?

So I'm currently 24 weeks and I feel like I've noticed less movements/less intense movements this past week than the week or two before. I feel like I was feeling her more and feeling stronger kicks at 21 and 22 weeks. I'm still feeling movements, they just seem less frequent. Is this expected at this time? Anyone relate? I see my OB in the morning so will talk with him but curious about others experiences.

Re: Fetal movement at 24 weeks?

• Options
    Hi! This community operates differently than most forums. We're here to build a support group. If you'd like to join, please post in introduction in the Intro thread, read through the ***READ THIS FIRST*** thread, and get to know us. 

We tend to discourage one-off posts that are just a single person asking a question just about them, and are geared towards a common discussion point as a thread, so everyone can discuss the same topics in the same place.

This would probably belong in the Symptoms or Randoms thread.

At this early stage for movement, especially with some placenta locations, babies have a lot of space to move around, so it's very easy for baby to turn in such a way that you can't feel them very strongly for a while.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Mine seem to be on and off some days. I started feeling my boy around week 23. Week 24 seemed that some days he was doing yoga and other days slept for the whole day and didn't feel anything.. which had me concerned. Then 2 days later , there he was doing yoga again :)