October 2020 Moms
Options

Pregnant with Baby #2

So we are expecting baby number 2 or DS is 3 and will be turning 4 in October. Yep we ended up pregnant the same week we got pregnant with our DS. The odds! I’m nervous that their birthdays will be the same week and how weird or maybe not that will be. I’m nervous that my son will feel left out and regress. Any moms pregnant with 2 or 3rd or more child? How did your toddlers take it? 

Re: Pregnant with Baby #2

• Options
    Please introduce yourself and jump into the questions or random threads. It really helps with organizing the board. Also changing your name to something other than knottie.... will help us get to know you better.

I will answer your question though because I have two kids born three years and three days apart. March 16 and March 19. I had the same worries but now I love that they will always share something so special. My daughter actually cried when the baby WASN'T born on her birthday. Now I’m just worried this one will be left out since they are the odd duck out. Really though I truly think that it’s the day to day attention and love that you give them that matters most. And learning to share(even your birthday) isn’t the worst lesson in life. 
  • Options
    thank you for your response i will get more of an idea when Im due after doctors appt but the dates are spot on lol. I have been trying to change my profile 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What @JLaVO888 said. &This would be a great in the STM+ thread. 

To answer your question my bff had her two DDs born on the SAME DAY, 2 years apart. It just worked out that way. They're still young, so it's still fun for them. When they get older they will probably hate it. But that's life, they'll get over it. 
  • Options
    I am pregnant with #2 as well. And due on my DDs birthday! Chances are they won't share a birthday, but It will be close enough! I feel bad about that as I am a twin and never got to have a birthday all to myself, but I lived with it just fine!
  • Options
    My first was born 10/22, and this one is due 10/25. I’m just prepping my son like, “wouldn’t a little baby brother or sister be the best birthday gift???” Framing it like it’s a really cool thing they can share. It is what it is. Kids are resilient.
  • Options
    Right I think that too as they get older they will hate it lol
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your honesty!