Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 2/17

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 2/17

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 21/16/6 AL#2

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, PNV, Conceive Plus, HIO at least EOD, OPK’s, temping/tracking with FF, & progesterone after O.

R/R: Happy Monday!! We had such a nice weekend and mine got extended with having today off for President’s Day! DH doesn’t have off, so I got up early and made breakfast to make the sting of having to go to work just a little less! I’m working on getting some stuff done around the house, but also relaxing a bit! Hope everyone has a great day, whether you are off or at work!! 

CS/Q: None.

@bows22 oh friend, I’m so sorry to see you back over here! Great attitude though, hopefully this cycle will be a little more relaxed and you will get wonderful news at the end of it! This is our last cycle before starting IUI...so as much as I wanna be relaxed, I know I’ll probably be feeling the pressure! So glad you had a good weekend!! 

@gingermama29 sounds like you had a great weekend with some very exciting news!! Your family has a big year coming up, that’s so wonderful!

• bows22bows22 member
    edited February 2020
    @gingermama29 that’s so exciting for your family! You guys are going to have so much fun!

@bluetickgal enjoy your day off! I’m jealous! I know what you mean though about feeling the pressure before IUI. Let’s just go to November together and not worry about that okay?? 
    Edit - @gingermama29 your next cycle can start any day now so that you can come to November too!
  • @bows22 hope your workday goes by quickly!! Yes...come on November!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
  • Month/Cycle: 8/7/1(AL) 

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Benched until April

R/R: We had a pretty good, but busy weekend. I worked and then we had family over all weekend. It was nice to see them but we didn’t have hardly any down time because of it. I’m just ready for this next cycle to hurry up so we can get back to it. 

CS/Q: Nothing to see. I’m start temping again next cycle. 

@bows22 I’m sorry about cd 1. I hope you feel less anxious this cycle. And I’m glad you had a good time with family! 

@gingermama29 how exciting! I bet both of the weddings will be gorgeous! 

@bluetickgal enjoy your day off! That was sweet of you! 

• @photographerwife I hope you get some down time today! I like to be busy on the weekends but only to a certain point so I know how you feel

@runningoncookies enjoy your day off! I’m so jealous of everyone with today off! 

• @bluetickgal enjoy a quiet day to yourself! Glad you had a nice weekend!

@bows22 that sounds good to me. Guess we'll see if AF shows up before my doctor appointment next Thursday.

@photographerwife I hope you get some quiet time to yourself today.

@runningoncookies sorry for AF. Enjoy your time together today!  
  • @photographerwife thanks! Glad you had a good weekend...hope you can relax a little today! I hope this next cycle flies by so you can get back to trying!! 
    @runningoncookies haha, that was very tempting this morning! So sorry AF showed her ugly face! I hope you can take today to just relax and enjoy each other! This process can be so draining!! 
  • @bows22 I’m sorry about AF. What a witch. I hope you’re able to relax this cycle! 

@gingermama29 oooh destination weddings!! How exciting! 

@bluetickgal I hope you have a nice day off!! I’m jealous, lol. I’m the one at work while DH gets to stay home today. Not fair, lol! He didn’t make me any breakfast! 😝

@photographerwife I hate when I don’t get to relax all weekend, makes me feel like I didn’t even have a weekend! I hope these next few months fly by for you!

@runningoncookies I’m sorry about AF. I hope you enjoy your day off! 

Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, NTNP, OPKs

R/R: So I think I may have ovulated yesterday according to my OPKs, but I want to wait until I test today before moving over to TWW because if I did O yesterday...that is SOO freaking early!! CD 11! I did have a 28 day cycle last time which is definitely on the short side for me. Yesterday’s were pretty positive looking though (test and control line were the same color), and when I took one this morning it was clearly negative. Saturday’s were also negative. UGH, I was hoping everything would be back to normal this cycle (third cycle post Mirena)

CS/Q: nothing 

• @kitkatz1990 thanks! Haha, sorry you were the one that had to go to work this morning! Hopefully it’s been a good day though! You can have multiple surges in a cycle...but it could just be an early O too. You could be having a surge now and possibly not O just yet...but I’d test for a couple more days to see what happens. Are you temping? That’s the best way to tell for sure if you O’d. 
  • @bluetickgal I don’t temp...I wake up a lot at night so I always figured it wouldn’t be super accurate for me. Aren’t you supposed to take it like first thing before you really move
    or get up? I pee a lot at night. 😂 I do think I will continue to test for a few more days to see what happens. I felt like I O’d super early last cycle too, but I was just going based on EWCM and some minor cramps...I had that again this time too, the day before the “positive” OPKs. I’m interested to see what the test will look like this afternoon. 
  • @kitkatz1990 last month I had a surge, it went away, and then had another surge and O’d about a week later. If you feel like it’s way early I would def keep testing to double check!
  • Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: pnvs, OPKs, preseed

R/R: Rant: Well AF is a total witch!  I had almost nothing going on in that department all weekend.  Today was crazy busy at work and little time for bathrooms.  So total disaster!  I think I was able to keep everything together until the last hour of work and then stuck in traffic on the way home.  I walked in the house and my husband was like what's wrong?  Just dropped all my bags and straight to the shower. 

Rave: our potential house got inspected today and it doesn't look like there is anything major!

CS/Q: 

Hope everyone who had the day off enjoyed it!  I enjoyed less traffic this morning as a result of everyone being off.  Got to work an hour early!

@gingermama29 Those weddings sound pretty amazing.  Totally jealous of both destinations.  

@runningoncookies. Sorry to hear about AF.  She is pretty mean!  Hopefully you guys can continue to encourage each other through this process.  

• @kitkatz1990 yeah, it’s difficult to temp if you get up a lot at night. Yes, you are supposed to temp before you get up or even move around too much. If you get about 3 hours of sleep before getting up and wake up around the same time, you should still be able to see the trend. I think that sounds like a good plan to continue with the OPK’s for a few more days to see what happens. Hopefully you get some clarity soon! 
    @dobiemom11 so sorry AF was so bad today! She can be a real jerk!! That’s great news about the house inspection not revealing anything major! One step closer!! 
  • Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, OPK, Maca, SMEP

R/R: WELL after making it to CD 25 with never having a positive OPK, no egg white CM, thinking I hadn't ovulated, boom, CD1. So I guess I did? We did SMEP but only EOD since I never caught the surge and that's that I guess. I was using leftover OPKs from a friend who didn't ever use them so I've ordered a new batch of Wondfos to try this time instead. Whatever body. whatever!

CS/Q: Nerp.

• @kitkatz1990 I agree with everyone else that you could have another surge so keep testing! I don’t think it’s bad to ovulate on CD 11 though. 

@dobiemom11 I’m glad that home inspection went well! I had a similar AF story last cycle. The worst!
  • @bows22. I haven't had that experience since high school and was like...I remember hating this so much!  Time for the old wrap your sweater around your waist trick.  Yes- my teeth are chattering, but not wearing my sweater.  Thanks for noticing!