August 2020 Moms

Weekly randoms 2/16

Re: Weekly randoms 2/16

• Loading the player...
  • @wife-and-mommy Your morning sounds so relaxing! 

In a fit of sleepy rage, I threw my pregnancy pillow out of that bed last night. I'll try it again when my belly is bigger, but now I just feel so confined in my bed. I'm just touched out by the end of the day and I need to spread out. Last pregnancy, I loved that thing. 
  • @RedBaramid Deep breaths, hun. You will be fine. If anything, they will prolly do a doppler, so concentrate on the fact that you will probably hear the hb. That is a great thing! Don't worry, you got this and these doctors are used to the crazy, they so deal with pregnant women, you know? Just remember to breathe, all is well. We are all a little crazy for appointments. 
  • So many weird dreams last night....

Also, I has the poops.  Fourth time to the bathroom in less than 2 hours.   :s Thankful it's a day off, but really I shouldn't be sending DD to daycare tomorrow, either, since she had a yucky diaper this morning, too. 🤷 Counting down my shifts till FMLA starts...
  • @RedBaramid ugh the pre-appointment jitters are the worst!  I remember feeling that way before my last appointment, too.  What if we had lost the baby?  What if DD was there to see the US and it was not good and she had to see me totally lose it??? 😫. (((hugs))) I'm sure it'll all go just fine ❤️
  • I love it! @wildrainbow
  • @redbaramid pre-appointment jitters are for real. I smashed my side mirror into a trash can on my way to my NT scan. I totally feel you on the anxiety. Hope it went well and you’re on the other side of the anxiety now 💗 

@wildrainbow So beautiful! It really comes through the dark hair, your stylist did an amazing job! 
  • Thanks y'all! My stylist is my sister. I get to be her guinea pig while she builds up her portfolio! It's pretty awesome! Free hair everything!!
  • @psychobutthead i'm def pro get help with cleaning. We had been wanting to for years, we finally started last month and I LOVE IT. Never going back. 
    STM DS (June 18 BMB vet)
    Married Aug 2016 Me 30 :D / DH 34
    CS scheduled 7/26-8/12 Due 8/30
  • @chrissyw0618 yeah def think i will at least for awhile and once this baby gets here.
    Ive been trying to scale back and be minimal with our house a d really consider what im buying before buying it. And somehow we still end up with a house full of crap not needed each year. Hoping if i can donate some stuff and hire some help it will all be easier at least temporarily.
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• @RedBaramid glad you feel better. Can't wait to see your ultrasound friday!
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• So glad it went well and she let you hear the HB!!! @RedBaramid hopefully it will all be less scary from here on out ... 
  • @wildrainbow your hair looks amazing!

@rivercitynik ugh we have so much cleaning/organizing to do before baby gets here. We basically need to convert our home office into the baby room, and we haven't entirely figured out where everything that is currently in that room is going to go... I want to try to attack one room a weekend for the next few weeks so it seems a bit more manageable, but every time the weekend comes I don't feel like doing it

• @wildrainbow WOW! Your hair looks great! 
  • @lachnessmomster My jaw is on the floor. Your hair looks amaaaazing! 
    I said “oh I thought you said you were 37 weeks and I was thinking, she doesn’t look it!” So...not great. I will probably torture myself about this faux pas until the day I die. 
  • @gomillis I am cracking up. 😂 I hope she had a good sense of humor about it! And thank you! It's come a long way from hacking it off in my bathroom with dull scissors. It felt good to actually have it taken care of.
  • @lachnessmomster whoa! Your hair is gorgeous! 

@gomillis I would have prayed for the floors to open and swallow me up. I’m so sorry for that mix up. Also, that place sounds like it has a great concept. Hopefully they can figure out the execution because that would help so many parents! 
  • @lachnessmomster O. M. G.  You're hair looks absolutely gorgeous!  😍😍😍

@gomillis Ha! I'm sorry that happened but that is totally something that would happen to me/I would say.  Just blame it on pregnancy brain... don't feel bad lol
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • @lachnessmomster your hair looks amazing!!!

@gomillis it's not like you assumed she was pregnant it was an honest miscommunication, right? Poor lady lol. Don't beat yourself up though.
  • @lachnessmomster gorgeous!  I wish my hair had that kind of volume, it's jusjust totally poker straight and will never keep the slightest wave or curl.  Yours is amazing!

This is one of the main reasons I had to tell my team at work, @tara4910 @cornichonmam it's starting to get a bit ridiculous, and I didn't want to have to try to dress to hide it, cos why????  So I'm glad the cat's out of the bag at least now I don't have to worry, "does this too make by bump look pregnant???" While I'm getting dressed in the morning....