Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Weekend 2/15-2/16

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Weekend 2/15-2/16

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, tackling CM, HIO

R/R: just enjoying it being the weekend and that im feeling better each day from having the flu!

CS/Q: None

• Options

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: pnvs, pre-seed, opks

R/R: just having a very quiet weekend after a super busy week.  There is so much on the to-do list, but just not happening.  We are going to see some friends we haven't seen in a while for dinner.  That will be nice since this is the only couple we spend any time with regularly.  I love my DH, but it is nice to get out and see other people.  But getting out of PJs might be hard today.  

CS/Q: 

@bserena rest up!  Hopefully you will feel much better soon.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 23 with no O in sight!

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, SMEP (we did stop after I should have Oed for about 5 days but we're starting again JIC I randomly O, just started Maca for the two of us, and OPKs. 

R/R: My body just irritating me to no end. At least I am working out a lot more though, seriously loving the Peloton. I'm also on February break so I'm trying to just enjoy it and not go too nuts. 

CS/Q: Nope. 

• Options

@bserena glad you are feeling better! 

@dobiemom11 that sounds nice! Have a good time 😊

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: temping, charting, OPKs

R/R: Just trying to focus on the good stuff and small victories.... I finally got a high result on my OPK today! MH was able to get into the dr this week to see if one of his meds was affecting things. Dr didn’t think so, they don’t have good evidence yet if the one affects sperm quality, but it’s possible so said he could try halfing the one dose JIC. 🤞

CS/Q: