June 2020 Moms

20 week anomaly scan

Hi everyone. I had my 20 week scan, and the sonographer and doctor both said everything is “fine.” I got seriously rushed out. I tried to ask questions but got one word quick answers. I am wondering if anyone has asked for the report from the scan, that the tech gives the doctor. I am thinking of asking for it, as it is my right to have my own results. 

Re: 20 week anomaly scan

• Hi! This community operates differently than most forums. We're here to build a support group. If you'd like to join, please post in introduction in the Intro thread, read through the ***READ THIS FIRST*** thread, and get to know us. 

We tend to discourage one-off posts that are just a single person asking a question just about them, and are geared towards a common discussion point as a thread, so everyone can discuss the same topics in the same place.

There is an ultrasound thread, and an appointment thread for this type of question.

Yes, I have gotten my anatomy scan report from them before. Some practices have it just available in your patient portal.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker