October 2020 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change 2/15

**Daily ticker change threads are for those who change to a new week in pregnancy, (ie: 4w0d, 5w0d, etc). We’ll make a new ticker change thread every day of the week**

Estimated due date (EDD):

Week of pregnancy: 

Upcoming Appointments:

Rant/Rave:

Questions:

GTKY: If you could live in a book, movie, or TV show, which would it be?
Me: 29 || DH: 29
TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 2/15

• Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 10/3

Week of pregnancy: 7weeks! 

Upcoming Appointments: Still waiting for my first appointment, 2/20! I. Can’t. Wait. It still doesn’t feel real. 

Rant/Rave: Rave: My husband made a delicious breakfast this morning and I appreciate those mornings. 
                       Rant: My 6month old is grumpy and I do not appreciate those mornings. 😂

Questions: Any other high risk pregnancies in here? I am high risk for a number of reasons. 1. I’m old (36). 👵🏼  2. One of my babies was a preemie and one of my babies tried to come early but they were able to stop the labor. I have an incompetent cervix and I’ll be on Makena Injections for my 4th pregnancy. 

GTKY: If you could live in a book, movie, or TV show, which would it be? 

Book: The Great Gatsby!!
    Movie: Gone with the Wind
    TV show: The Office 😂
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 10/24

Week of pregnancy: 4 weeks

Upcoming Appointments: My first real appt isn't until 3/12. I do have my next beta on Monday and praying for good numbers.

Rant/Rave: I think the wait between positive test and first appointment is way worse than the TWW. My anxiety is in full swing. I'm off lexapro and I got my first beta numbers back yesterday which were 31. I know its early still but my mind still goes crazy. 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could live in a book, movie, or TV show, which would it be? Right now it would be Schitt's Creek. I just started watching and I'm addicted! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    **Daily ticker change threads are for those who change to a new week in pregnancy, (ie: 4w0d, 5w0d, etc). We’ll make a new ticker change thread every day of the week**

Estimated due date (EDD): 10/10

Week of pregnancy: 6

Upcoming Appointments: 2/20! Counting down the days.

Rant/Rave: Rave: 5 days until my appointment! DD is getting too tall for 2T so I'm busting out her 3T. I always love getting to put her in new cute clothes, lol. Also I got nearly 8 hours of sleep last night, finally. Rant: I don't know, just my anxiety I guess.

Questions:

GTKY: If you could live in a book, movie, or TV show, which would it be?

Why did I choose this question knowing I'd have to answer?!

Book: hmmm...Harry Potter? Idk which one though.
    Movie: something somewhere tropical. Don't ask why, but the first tropical location movie I thought of is Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Lol.
    TV show: have to steal @cmessamore answer and say The Office! For some reason, even though we watch it before bed every night, I didn't think of it!
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Options
    @MJDsquared we watch it every night before bed too! 😂😂