October 2020 Moms

Friday Ticker

**Daily ticker change threads are for those who change to a new week in pregnancy, (ie: 4w0d, 5w0d, etc). We’ll make a new ticker change thread every day of the week**

Estimated due date (EDD):

Week of pregnancy: 

Upcoming Appointments:

Rant/Rave:
Questions:

GTKY: You get an unexpected day off from work (or kids). What do you do

Re: Friday Ticker

• @azzuba  With my pregnancy brain, you made me think that it was Friday for a moment and I got really excited for the weekend.  I then realized that it is only Wednesday.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  •  Lol...I realized there was none for us  so I went ahead  and made one. Can't  wait for Friday either.
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated due date (EDD):  10/16

Week of pregnancy: 5 weeks

Upcoming Appointments: March 2nd

Rant/Rave:  I am super excited about this pregnancy, but part of me doesn't feel like it is real until I see or hear a heartbeat.  **TW**  A friend of mine just had a miscarriage, so it has made me nervous about my pregnancy.  She is the same age as me, she gave birth to her son less than a week after I delivered DS, and she just got pregnant not too long before me this time.  We have a lot of similarities; I know that we aren't the same person, but in some irrational way, it has made me feel like I'm more likely to have a miscarriage.  I know that sounds crazy, but I can't get rid of this feeling.  **end TW**

Questions: nope

GTKY: You get an unexpected day off from work (or kids). What do you do?  I try to catch up on everything that is on my to do list, but I usually end up knitting, taking a nap, or watching TV/movies.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My EDD is also 10/16
    5 weeks
    I am still in shock that I got a BFP. I was going through fertility treatments and was supposed to start up again in March, but surprise! It is a good surprise though. Just hoping it sticks! 

No questions.
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 10/23

Week of pregnancy: 4 weeks

Upcoming Appointments: I haven’t scheduled any yet, I’ll call next week to schedule blood work because I had to be on Levothyroxine last pregnancy due to high TSH. I will be going to a birthing center that’s about 75 minutes away from where I live for my prenatal care so I probably won’t schedule that visit until at least 10 weeks. 

Rant/Rave: I’m super excited about being pregnant, but **TW** due to a miscarriage in 2017, I know I’m going to be a nervous wreck until this pregnancy is further along **end TW**

Questions: nope 

GTKY: You get an unexpected day off from work (or kids). What do you do: Probably go on a long hike or organize the extra bedroom/storage room/throw everything in there and act like it doesn’t exist room. 
  • @tropicgal2020  Yay for being due date buddies!
    Pregnancy Ticker