Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 2/14πŸ’ŒπŸ˜˜

bows22bows22 member
edited February 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**Β 

Month/Cycle:Β 

CD:Β 

WAYDTGKU:Β 

R/R:Β 

CS/Q:Β 

Re: WTO Friday 2/14πŸ’ŒπŸ˜˜

• Month/Cycle: 21/16/6 AL#2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, PNV, Conceive Plus, HIO at least EOD, OPK’s, temping/tracking with FF, & progesterone after O.

R/R: Happy Friday and Happy Valentine’s Day ladies!! πŸ’– Hope you all have a great day!! I’m just ready to get through work and to enjoy a lovely evening at home! We are making dinner together and then enjoying some cheesecake...I can’t wait! Starting Letrozole today too...so yay for that! Haha.

CS/Q: None.

@gingermama29 sounds like a perfect week ahead!! Enjoy every minute of it!! I have off Monday for President’s Day and I’m pretty excited for a 3-day weekend! I’m so glad you are feeling better about things since you have an appt now...it’ll be here before you know it!Β 

• Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 yay for some time off work!! And I’m glad you have an appointment scheduled. I hope they get you some answers and can get you and your ute on the same page.
    @bluetickgal mmmmmm cheesecake! And yay for letrezole! I hope it helps and that this is your cycle!Β 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: folate & zinc (feeding both to MH also), pnv, HIO, OPKs...... gonna try to start temping again but I suck at it

R/R: TGIF!!!!! Not letting AF’s arrival get me down because I have a fantastic long weekend ahead! I have a galentines date with some old coworkers tonight - watching a Little Women and drinking! Then I have a belated V-day date with MH tomorrow night - authentic Italian then local ice cream spot then seeing Birds of Prey. And I have Monday off for Presidents’ Day.Β 

CS/Q: nothing yet.Β 

• Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, Preseed and OPK (is it bad that my phone autofills in OPK- have to be careful when typing OK in texts)

R/R: AF starting on Valentine's Day is not super awesome.Β  But I think we will have a good evening anyway.Β  I normally make something Italian for dinner, but we already had crab legs in the freezer (and I am trying to use up the food in the house).Β  So crab legs, and cheddar biscuits, and currently Reese's for dessert.Β  Might grab some cheesecake when I am out though. My DH normally makes dessert, but he is super stressed out.Β  Movie from Amazon Prime and that is a good night.

@gingermama29. That week off at home sounds perfect.Β  Hopefully you can relax and just enjoy it.Β Β 

@bluetickgal. Thanks for the cheesecake reminder...that might be nice.Β Β 

@krystrist2014. Your Galentine's and Valentine's days sounds awesome.Β  I used to do Galentines, but moved away from all my gals.Β Β 

Everyone enjoy the long weekend.Β  I will be working on Monday.Β  Since we have day camps on days that school is out, we are normally super busy on the days that people have off.Β  Also people just like to come to the zoo!Β  And with how wet it has been for the past month or so, if the weather is beautiful, we will be busy!!

• @dobiemom11 sorry about AF. She’s such a witch. This galentines thing is very new for me because I have moved so much over the last like 8 years and this is the first year that I’ve had close girlfriends near me in a long time. And it took me 3 years of working at that company and only in the last like 6 months before I left for a new job did I become super close to them. Your valentines plans sound awesome too by the way! Mmmmm crab legs and cheddar biscuits! I’m jealous! MH doesn’t like shellfish - πŸ˜’weirdo. Enjoy the night and I hope Monday isn’t too crazy for you!Β 
  • @gingermama29 - Ahh your week off sounds lovely!

@bluetickgal - I've never actually had cheesecake! I developed my milk allergy in the 4th or 5th grade, and I guess I never had chosen cheesecake for dessert prior to that lol Your night sounds romantic!!Β  <3

@krystrist2014 0 Aww your weekend sounds so fun! I loved the Little Women movie! I work in the town that Little Women is based off of (and alot of it was filmed here)! Laurie's house (the big mansion in the movie) is slated for demolition this springΒ  :'(

@dobiemom11 - Sorry for AF.. sounds like your still going to have a nice night though!Β 

Month/Cycle: 19Β 

CD: 35

WAYDTGKU: IVF -Β BiopsyΒ 

R/R: Happy Valentine's Day everyone! DH is going to give me a shot in my a** and then we're going out to dinner tonight :D So romantic! We celebrated our 4 year dating anniversary on Tuesday and DH goes "Well, when I met you 4 years ago I never would've guessed that 4 years later I'd be giving you daily butt shots and butt massages" lol

CS/Q: none
  • @krystrist2014 thanks friend! I guess I made that sound like I just starting taking Letrozole period...just meant for this cycle, I don’t ovulate without it unfortunately. Your weekend sounds wonderful!! Enjoy!!Β 
    @dobiemom11 you should totally go for the cheesecake!! Your dinner sounds yummy!! Hope you are able to enjoy and not let AF ruin the day! Also, I saw your posts the past couple of days in TWW...yay for being under contract on a house, that’s so exciting!!!Β 
    @feather_heather oh friend, I’m so sad for you that you have never tasted cheesecake! But I guess that’s good you never tasted it to know what you are missing out on! What is your favorite dessert? (I’m just thinking you probably answered that in IF recently, but I can’t remember and I’m thinking about all the desserts that probably have dairy in them in some way or another)! Your night sounds perfect, and that is true love right there!! πŸ’œΒ 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, Tracking CM, HIO

R/R: Rave: feeling a lot better today, so I am super grateful for that! Rant: I have to work today & tonight so no Valentines day plans with DH :( we never do anything big but it would've been nice to just curl up and watch movies together!Β 

CS/Q: None

Happy Valentines everyone! <3

@gingermama29 yay for a week of relaxing! I hope you enjoy it, you deserve some you time! You should pamper yourself a bit :) and I'm so glad you are going to finally be getting some bloodwork done, FX for answers and a solution to your never-ending cycle!! I can't imagine how frustrated you've been and I really hope you'll finally be able to get back on track TTC wise. Keep us posted! When is your appointment?

@bluetickgal yummm! Now I am craving cheesecake! I have never made cheesecake homemade before and I have been wanting to try it... maybe I can do that this weekend :) Hope you both have a wonderful Valentines together! GL with the Letrozole, FX that it does the trick ;)

@krystrist2014 your weekend sounds like it'll be tons of fun! Galentines sounds awesome. I wish I lived closer to my best girlfriends so we could do something like that! Enjoy your weekend and your date with YH :)

@dobiemom11 your night sounds like it'll be nice! If I didn't have to work, that would be our plan too... food and movies!! <3 Sorry for AF and YH being stressed out... I hope you both have a great Valentines and weekend in spite of those things <3 Also, I think I remember you mentioning you started a job at the zoo, how has that been? It sounds like it would be a really cool place to work! What do you do there?

@feather_heather LOL at YH's commentΒ  :D at least he has a sense of humor about the whole thing! I hope you enjoy dinner tonight :) and I can't imagine never having cheesecake... craziness! Haha :)

• @bluetickgal - I like a good brownie or chocolate cake! When I was younger anything with the slightest bit of milk in it would make me sick and give me hives. But generally now, I can handle a baked good item, because it only has a small amount of dairy in the single slice I eat! When I bake at home I use almond milk!

@bserena - Sorry you have to work! maybe you can have a raincheck and have a movie night later this weekend!
  • @feather_heather yes a belated valentines will be just as nice :) also, I live for brownies.... so delicious
  • @bluetickgal sounds like a nice date night in! Enjoy!! Especially that cheesecake.

@krystrist2014 your weekend sounds so fun!! I hope you have a blast!!

@dobiemom11 sorry for AF. She's a b*tch. Your dinner plans sound amazing!

@feather_heather hahahahahaha it's crazy how much romance changes when you're TTC.

@bserena sorry you're stuck working. And thanks! Will do. My appointment is on the 27th.Β Β 
  • @feather_heather lmao at butt shots and butt massages!! That’s true love right there!Β 
    @bserena I hope work flies by for you and that you and YH can have a make up vday later in the weekend even if it’s still just curling up and watching a movie (honestly those are my fave kinds of romantic nights).Β 
  • @bserena I’m glad you are feeling better, stinks you have to work though! Hopefully you can do something special together on Sunday!! You should totally make a cheesecake this weekend! I did no-bake ones for years and they are really good! Baked ones are a little more involved, but so yummy & worth it!Β 
    @feather_heather that’s good you can tolerate a little baked into something! And very nice you can substitute almond milk when making things at home!Β 
    @gingermama29 thanks friend! Hope you have a great evening as well!Β 
  • @bserena. I actually picked up some chocolate silk pie.Β  Two little slices rather than a whole cheesecake.Β  I would love that, but all the calories and being lactose intolerant would make for a deadly combination.Β  I actually work as an educator at the zoo, so I work with field trips, homeschoolers, scout groups etc.Β  We do zoo tours, go to schools, and have different projects for the kids to work on.Β  I love going out to see all the animals in the zoo.Β  They are always doing something different!
  • Ok first of all, y’all have got to STOP with all the cheesecake talk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m going to have to get some tonight after dinner.Β 

@bserena I’m so sorry you have to work, that really sucks. Hope you and YH can manage to find some time together this weekend!Β 

@feather_heather lol!! What a romantic start to the evening πŸ˜†

@dobiemom11 sorry about AF!! I’m not off on Monday either. πŸ˜”

@bluetickgal what a perfect way to spend Valentine’s Day!Β 

@krystrist2014 Your weekend sounds amazing, have fun!

@gingermama29 that sounds so nice! I hope you have a relaxing weekend.

Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: NTNP, prenatals. I also bit the bullet and ordered some OPKs. I’m tired of being confused about ovulation timing.Β 

R/R: Looks like they are going to have to tear up the carpet in my classroom. It will probably be a week or 2 before I can get back in there. Also, out of 12 kiddos, 5 were out sick today and I had to send 2 more home with fevers! I’ve already had one come back positive for the flu. They are dropping like flies!! My poor babies. I hope I can manage to avoid catching it!

At least it’s Friday!

CS/Q: Nope

• @kitkatz1990 haha, sorry for starting the cheesecake talk! πŸ˜‚ Hope you get to enjoy some tonight though! That stinks about your classroom and that all the kiddos are sick! Hopefully everyone gets healthy over the weekend and you don’t catch it at all!Β 
  • Month/Cycle: 5/9

CD: 6Β 

WAYDTGKU: try almost every day next week, use OPK and temping.

R/R: Today reminds me of a funny memory from when I was kid and I can’t stop smiling about how gullible I was. My parents packed us all up in the car and said we were going to visit some of their friends. When we asked why there were suitcases in the back they said friends house burned down and we were bringing them clothes. We ended up at a hotel with a water park as a fun vday surprise. My naive brain couldn’t figure it out even after they said surprise and I asked where poor friends were πŸ˜‚ such a weird memory but it was a really fun time.Β 

• Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Folic, PNV and temp

R/R: we are having dinner and game night with my BIL and his GF. V-day isn’t a big thing with my bf and i