Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 2/13

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Thursday 2/13

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: opk and temping

R/R: its still early

CS/Q: not yet

• Oh good there's so few of us for once lol

Month/Cycle: since July 2017

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: FET

R/R: busy busy afternoon. Totally clueless on what's going on for it but whatever, I'll make it work lol. BCP starts again tomorrow! Last round woohoo!

CS/Q: nope

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • @legendairymomma - It takes me awhile at work to wake up enough to be productive lately lol

@inthewoods23 - Yayy!! So happy that it's finally time to start your cycle!

@bserena - I'm so glad your trip went well and you were able to reconnect with your father! Sorry you've been so sick! Hope you're on the mend soon!

Month/Cycle: 19 

CD: 34

WAYDTGKU: IVF - Biopsy 

R/R: Apparently one of the guys at DH's work stated today that he has a relative from China staying with him. I guess the company sent him home, the supervisor he told, and had some cleaning crew come in to sanitize the whole building. DH was starting to say he was feeling like he's coming down with something last night and so now he thinks his man cold is coronavirus lol I've been trying to talk him off the ledge by saying that the other guy (and the relative) would have to be exhibiting symptoms before him (and they're not). 

CS/Q: none
  • @feather_heather omg, I would be rolling my eyes so hard if I were you, lol!  :#  :D
  • Month/Cycle: 21/16/6 AL#2

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, PNV, Conceive Plus, HIO at least EOD, OPK’s, temping/tracking with FF, & progesterone after O.

R/R: It’s almost Friday and this day is flying by...busy day at work so far! I’m going to make chocolate cheesecake tonight for us to have tomorrow...I can’t wait to enjoy that, it is literally what has been helping me get through the week!! 

CS/Q: None.

@legendairymomma hope you got some coffee to help you get the day started! 

@inthewoods23 yay for the last BC cycle before your FET cycle!! You are getting so close! 

@bserena I’m glad you had a good trip to see your bio dad...so sorry you came down with the flu after! Hope you are taking it easy still!! 

@feather_heather oh dear...that sounds like something MH would say! 😂 

• @bluetickgal omg chocolate cheesecake sound SO GOOD. I’m blaming you if I go home and eat a bunch of sweets 😂

@feather_heather I’m sorry YH has been sick but I can’t help but laugh that he thinks he has coronavirus 😂

@bserena I’m so glad you had a good trip and that you were able to connect with your dad. I’m sorry you’ve been sick, glad you’re starting to come out the other side! The flu has been awful this year!

@inthewoods23 yay for last round of BCP!

Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: NTNP, prenatals. Tracking with a fertility app.

R/R: I’m back at work today and my classroom is still out of commission. There is one other classroom out of commission, the 2s. So we are all stuck in the rooms they use for the after school program. It’s not that bad really, just trying to make the best of it. They cleaned my carpets today so maybe I’ll be able to get back in my room tomorrow. We’ll see. Tomorrow are Valentine parties so that would be a big pain in the a$$ to deal with where we are. 

CS/Q: Nope

• @kitkatz1990 bahaha, I take full responsibility! 😉 I hope you are able to get back into your classroom for tomorrow!
  • Month/Cycle: 8/5

CD: 60

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, temping, currently NTNP

R/R: I called my doctor's office today about my cycle. I usually see CN midwives for my annuals but they're having me see their on site OB/GYN for some lab work to get to the bottom of my PCOS and see how they want to treat it. I can't get in until the 27th though cause he's all booked up. But I'm glad to potentially be getting some answers. In the meantime, I'm continuing to work on my weight and tracking my food.

CS/Q:

• @inthewoods23 yay for last round of BC!!

@bserena ugh so sorry you got the flu but glad you're feeling better and glad you had a good trip to see your bio father. I was wondering how it went.

@feather_heather hahaha omg and I thought a man cold couldn't get worse. Sending you strength.

@bluetickgal omg chocolate cheesecake. I'm so there. That sounds amazing.

@kitkatz1990 ugh that's so frustrating to not be able to be in your classroom. FX for tomorrow! 
  • @gingermama29 I’m glad you are going to get some BW done and see what’s going on with your cycles. Sounds like a great plan to keep up the healthy habits too! Thanks...I’m hoping it turns out well, I’ve never made a chocolate one!