Trying to Get Pregnant

TTCAL w/o 2/10

**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage, selective termination due to medical complications, and/or stillbirth may be mentioned.** 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

How are things going? 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? 

What is going well for you this week? 

R/R?

Any testing coming up/any recent results?

GTKY: Any plans for Valentine's Day? 

Re: TTCAL w/o 2/10

• Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. Miscarriage at 5 weeks in December '18, CP July '19

How are things going? Eh. I am pretty numb after looking at another BFN. My body did a great job messing with me this month. No spotting, sore boobs, dizziness. Well played, body. 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? *TW* After my BFN yesterday I saw both a PG announcement and someone's belly pics on Facebook. I swear this happens every month. 

What is going well for you this week? Insurance approved IUI #2. If this doesn't work, then we move in to IVF. DH and I still need to decide if we want to do the genetic testing. Our insurance doesn't cover it and DH is hesitant to pay for it out of pocket because it's not guaranteed that we'll get good results. 

R/R? Winter break next week. I am so ready. Things at work have been horrible (nothing to do with my students). 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Nope. 

GTKY: Any plans for Valentine's Day?  Take out, small gifts, and maybe a movie. DH and I don't make a huge deal out of Valentine's Day. We're also both teachers, so a big part of the day we are dealing with our students on a sugar high and we're exhausted when we get home. I blame those stupid Fun Dip valentines. 

• @emeraldduchess sorry about your body's tricks.  hard not to overanalyze and be optimistic

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. MMC last year

Status: AF entered the building last week! so super exciting there!

How are things going? well i had one of my best friend's baby shower this weekend.  i was involved with some setup and decor over past few weeks and was fine, but on day of i started feeling sad like halfway through.  it was a tough day regardless of how happy i am for her.  and then i was in a funk all day yesterday and didnt feel up to posting.  today i feel better.

What is something that you are struggling with this week? above.  and some annoying work issues to deal with.  and i am beyond tired this week.  i know i have long days and its understandable but i need to figure out a way to stay awake once i sit down on the couch at night.  i've now seen the first half an hour of once upon a time in hollywood 3x and i dont think i can get DH to sit through it yet again!

What is going well for you this week? life in general is good.  i just have some hangups this week so i feel blah, at the risk of sounding dramatic.

R/R? not really beyond above

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Not yet

GTKY: Any plans for Valentine's Day?  actually nothing at all yet. i assume we will go out to eat but only because its our friday ritual--maybe somewhere very low key to avoid the crowds.

• Loading the player...
  • Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. : 

-MC 5w July ‘16, 

-MMC 11w November ‘16, 

We took a long break and started NTNP In January and trying again in May/June ‘19.

- MC 5w December ‘19.  

Long time lurker- first time poster. 

Status: TWW but not convinced I actually ovulated this cycle. 

How are things going? They are going. 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? Work is really busy this month and stress is high which is not good for anyone. I’m just generally cranky... 

What is going well for you this week?  I guess the bright side of work and stress is it’s keeping me busy.

R/R? Nothing really

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Nope

GTKY: Any plans for Valentine's Day?  Going to a friends mountain house for the long weekend which will be nice- no special plans for Friday though. 

• edited February 2020

How are things going? Good overall. I’ve head a couple of really stressful days this week. And still just haven’t felt like myself lately. 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? *TW*  A friend of mine who has a newborn is already talking about trying to get KU again. To “get it over with” and it just makes me want to scream. About how unfair life is, and that’s its not so f’n easy to just pop em out whenever you want. These same friends have asked me and DH before why we don’t just have sex everyday to get KU, like we haven’t tried everything in our abilities to have a baby without medical intervention. And when we finally do, we lose it? I love my friend, and I know I’m talking from a place of jealousy and hurt, but damn. 

What is going well for you this week? It’s one week closer to April, when I won’t be benched. I guess

R/R? I  already filed my taxes, thank goodness. We moved brackets so we aren’t getting as big of a return as I would have liked but at least we aren’t paying in. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? No

GTKY: Any plans for Valentine's Day? We don’t really do much for Valentine’s Day. We used to go out for dinner but it’s always so busy, and feels forced. Especially with the expectation that you have to gift again, right after the holidays and my birthday. I’ll probably just get some candy and a small something for DH. 

@emeraldduchess I’m sorry about the bfn, and the fb post. Don’t these people know we’re struggling over here?! I’m glad your insurance approved IUI #2. I hope it works out and you don’t have to worry about Ivf. Enjoy your date night in! 

@asf0613 I’m sorry you had a hard time at the shower. Honestly. I don’t think I could handle all of that right now, so I’m proud that you were able to be supportive of your friend for most of the event. Once upon a time in Hollywood is good! I hope you get the chance to finish it! 

@spinnylinny I’m sorry it’s been so hard lately. Glad your feeling okay! 

• Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. MC 7 weeks Nov, 2019

Status: TWW. I know this cycle won’t be it as it’s been really weird and off and I O’d late etc and I was sick in FW too so. 🤷‍♀️ I just want to move on. 

How are things going? There going alright I guess. Plugging along. I’ve been keeping busy these days at work so it keeps my mind preoccupied which is great. 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? Just feeling left out and sad. TW*Just sooo many people around me everywhere get PG. Everytime I go on my Facebook someone I know is KU or people I used to work with, their kids are KU and having babies. It’s like seriously!? Ugh...

What is going well for you this week? Well this weekend is a long weekend for me yay! I’m in Canada and it’s family day on Monday. I’ll be off till Weds. Always nice to relax so I’m looking forward to that. 

R/R? I got nothing. See above. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Nope 

GTKY: Any plans for Valentine's Day? No. We don’t usually do much for Valentines Day so nothing exciting. I bought my DH a case of beer and a lovey dovey card and his fav chocolate. Lol. Which I will give to him tomorrow. 

@emeraldduchess so sorry for another BFN :( and that you saw another PG announcement. hugs. That sucks that your body has been playing tricks on you and messing with your mind. I hate that. SCREW YOU body lol yay that’s awesome your insurance approved IUI #2. I really hope you enjoy your winter break next week. Omg fun dips are delish 😆 

@photographerwife sorry friend that you haven’t felt like yourself still. WOW to your friend that just had the newborn 😯Another one already? wtf? Get it over with? Life is so unfair I agree. April is coming girl. It will be March before you know it, Hang in there. 

@spinnylinny so sorry for all your losses. ❤️ Enjoy your weekend at your friends mountain house. Sounds nice. 

@asf0613 sorry it was a tough day for you with helping set up your best friends baby shower. Your entitled to feel those feelings so it’s ok. Sending you many hugs. Your a trooper for helping her.