Trying to Get Pregnant

Newbie Intros w/o 2/10

Welcome, new members! Please read The Ultimate TTGP Guide pinned at the top of the board (https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12685680/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first/p1). It's full of information about TTGP and about our community here on The Bump. Please introduce yourself and share as much (or as little) as you would like. Once you're ready, feel free to jump into any of our daily/weekly threads to participate in the community!

Ages (you and SO): 

How many months have you been TTC?: 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.):
me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
DX: MFI
IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

Re: Newbie Intros w/o 2/10

• Loading the player...
  • Hello 👋 and welcome all newbies @spinnylinny, @lilnyc, @manillabar and @looeeze
  • Welcome everyone :)
  • Ages (you and SO): Both 35

How many months have you been TTC?: 1 month so far

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: Clomid w/ TI

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): We have a 12mo old, two obnoxious but lovable dogs. I’m an attorney, he’s in natural gas. We don’t have a lot of time for hobbies these days, but usually I love to read and he loves to golf. It took us 3 years and *TW* 5 losses *TW* to have our daughter, so I’m hopeful but very cautious this time around. I used to participate a lot on the TTCAL board, but haven’t been active since my daughter. Always lurking and rooting for everyone, of course. But I feel like it’s a good idea to jump back in early on in the process this time around. Hello all!
  • @cassafrass15 Hello and welcome back to TB. I’m so sorry for all your losses. I’m hoping your stay here this time will be short and sweet. 
  • Welcome everyone! 
  • Oh @kmalls my heart sank when I saw your name posting here. I’m so sorry for your loss. 
  • @kmalls I am so sorry <3
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @kmalls I am so sorry to see you here <3
  • @kmalls I'm sending you lots of love! Don't worry about jumping in to the dailies right away. Take as much time as you need. 💜💜💜
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @kmalls hugs. I'm so sorry for your loss
  • @kmalls I had been thinking of you recently and wondered where you were. I’m so sorry for your loss. We welcome you back with open arms. Hugs to you!💗
  • @kmalls my heart is broken for you. I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending so many hugs to you ❤️ 
  • @kmalls so sorry for your loss!! Sending hugs your way!! 💜
  • Hi All,
    I haven't been active on TB at all in quite some time, but here I am, and I figure it's better to intro right off the bat rather than lurk for forever. 

Ages (you and SO): I'm 35 and he's 36

How many months have you been TTC?: 6... which makes it time for me to see a RE. I have an appointment with my OB on Friday, so I have a feeling things are about to get interesting. 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: temping, opks, and cm tracking

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): I have two girls, ages 5 and 2 and am an elementary school teacher, so hobbies? What are those? 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kmalls So sorry for your loss! 
  • edited February 2020
    @kmalls - I'm so sorry for your loss 
  • @kmalls dammit dammit dammit!!!! I am so very sorry, my friend. 😞💔 ugh this is all so unfair and so very sucky but I am happy to hear how you are handling it all. You are rightX you will get through this... and you will be stronger than before. I’m here for you if you need! 💜💜💜
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @kmalls I'm sorry for your loss but also a wine drinker and newbie to Peloton, I'm #sanchica27 if you find me I';ll gladly follow back!
  • spinnylinnyspinnylinny member
    edited February 2020
    @kmalls and @willashbaby - fellow Pelo rider!  #spinnylinnie if you want to follow, I’ll follow back. Always in to hop on a ride to burn off some frustration if you want to ride together! 
  • @kmalls I’m so incredibly sorry to see you back here. Sending you lots of creepy internet hugs. 
    @crizz13 welcome! 

• Ages (you and SO): 22 and 23

How many months have you been TTC?: this is our first month of trying, the past four months we haven’t been trying but haven’t been preventing necessarily 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: I’ve been using the Daysy fertility monitor that charts my BBT and predicts ovulation

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): I have no kids, but I do have a sweet doggy that’s my fur child! I love crafting (knitting, crocheting) but currently all my time is spent trying to remodel a house 🙃 I work as a barista and also as a nanny for a family with 7 kids. I absolutely love it!
  • Ages (you and SO): 35 and 42

How many months have you been TTC?: Actively trying 3 months. DH has very low sperm count so we shall see if we need further fertility help. 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: Just opk's and watching for ovulation cues so far! Hubby is on some supplements to up his count. 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): I have one daughter from a previous marriage. She is almost 11. I deliver mail for my job. We have 3 cats. DH and I have been married for 5 years in May. We had a pregnancy that ended in loss when we were first married but have just now decided we are going to try to get this done :). Hoping for the best with his fertility issues. I love reality TV, anything Disney, spring, hanging out with my family and eating tasty foods!