October 2020 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change - 2/12

**Daily ticker change threads are for those who change to a new week in pregnancy, (ie: 4w0d, 5w0d, etc). We’ll make a new ticker change thread every day of the week**

Estimated due date (EDD):

Week of pregnancy: 

Upcoming Appointments:

Rant/Rave:

Questions:

GTKY: You get an unexpected day off from work (or kids). What do you do?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change - 2/12

• Estimated due date (EDD): 10/7

Week of pregnancy: 6

Upcoming Appointments: Monday 2/24

Rant/Rave: Middle school kids smell...that is all.

Questions: Are there any other Weds tickers?

GTKY: You get an unexpected day off from work (or kids). What do you do? Ooooh...linger over my coffee and a book, knit or sew, maybe go for a hike with my DH (we always have the best talks while in the woods).
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 10/7

Week of pregnancy: 6

Upcoming Appointments: March 2 - first appointment to confirm heartbeat and probably get massive amounts of blood taken  :s

Rant/Rave: Rave - both kids are in school today, did a Peloton workout, and is currently doing really nothing else, and it feels amazing. 

Questions: nope

GTKY: You get an unexpected day off from work (or kids). What do you do? Nap. Work out. Go get lunch somewhere. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Better late than never.. :)

Estimated due date (EDD): 10/14

Week of pregnancy: 5

Upcoming Appointments: Feb. 27 is my first. Two weeks from today! 

Rant/Rave: I’ve been doing a great job leaving work right after school gets out and I’ve enjoyed (and needed) the extra rest time!

Questions: 

GTKY: You get an unexpected day off from work (or kids). What do you do? Go for a walk/hike, read a book (probably about pregnancy lol), and rest!
  • @Lisa3379 Go you! I'm lucky if I'm not asleep by 7 pm after school.

@singing_koala I'm going into a period at school where I'm teaching several test prep classes, so I'll only leave right after school gets out on Fridays. 
  • @homeport17 @singing_koala what do you guys teach? I was a high school history and economics teacher for 10 years before my first kid was born. I miss it so much!
  • 7th Grade English