Trying to Get Pregnant

2 positive blue dye, negative frer?

I tested twice yesterday and got 2 faint positives with cvs brand tests within 2 minutes of testing, full size lines just very very faintly blue. My boyfriend saw it but we tested with a frer last night, and it was stark negative. I had my “period” 3 days early and only lasted about 24 hours red blood but a lot lighter than normal, usually I’m 5-7 days and heavy. My period hasn’t returned and it’s been 3 days. My breasts are tender and huge and I have waves of nausea. I’m just so confused. Anyone else had this and ended up pg? Or am I just have a fluke cycle? Thanks!

Re: 2 positive blue dye, negative frer?

• I know I know, I’m just going to drive myself crazy. Testing again tomorrow with frer. I have a 4 years old so I know what it’s like to be pregnant. I feel pg, we were pg last April but unfortunately lost it in late May. Had the same faint blue but also the frer has a super faint line then. 
  • Loading the player...
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"