Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 2/12

bows22bows22 member
edited February 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Wednesday 2/12

• Loading the player...
  • Thinking of you @mvt2003!

@bluetickgal, sorry about CD1 but FX for this next cycle!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, temping, monitoring CM, PNVs, preseed, HIO

R/R: WFH today to get a break from the office and hopefully get some stuff done around the house too. I have one annoying work project to get done but then can coast on this easy project through the rest of the week so just need to get motivated to knock out the annoying one. 

CS/Q: Day 4 of peak OPKs. Could this be a "slow rise"? I have always had a pretty obvious shift but have never O'd this late so I am at a loss.

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @bluetickgal sorry for CD 1. And I agree, bring on the weekend!!

@legallykate enjoy WFH today! Hopefully the annoying project goes fast!

Month/Cycle: 8/5

CD: 59

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, temping, currently NTNP

R/R: there are some really big sales on airlines right now and I found a really inexpensive round trip flight to visit my parents in Florida. They've offered to help with the cost, so now I've just for to convince DH. He's hesitant to spend money which I totally get given our basement financial thing but for 3 of us to spend 5 days in southern Florida, I can get round trip tickets for $500 total! Come on DH!! This lady needs a vacation!!

CS/Q: calling my doctor today or tomorrow about this never ending cycle.

• Also @mvt2003 thinking of you this morning!! I hope everything goes well! 💜
  • @gingermama29 5 days in Florida sounds amazing! Hope YH gets on board!
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @mvt2003 - Good luck today! Sending all the positive vibes your way!

@bluetickgal - Sorry that it's CD1 for you  :(

@legallykate - I hope you're able to finish up that project and get it out of the way this week!

@gingermama29 - I vote go for it!! I'm working on convincing DH we need a vacation as well!

Month/Cycle: 19 

CD: 33

WAYDTGKU: IVF - Biopsy 

R/R: Paid off my car Monday... get bumped sitting at a red light on Tuesday. Just my luck!  :s I was sitting there engrossed in my podcast and my car jerked forward. At first I thought maybe I let me foot of the brake and for some reason my car jerked? Then I noticed the car behind me was SUPER close. I kept looking at the lady, but she was acting like nothing was amiss - so I was so confused. I ended up just driving home because I was confused and the lady didn't make any attempt to pull over. Yup she hit me - Luckily it's the tiniest little mark from the screw on her license plate and not a big deal. 

CS/Q: none
  • Month/Cycle: 9/8/2(AL) 

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: benched until April 

R/R: Yesterday was such a stressful day for me. I was just feeling so on edge and annoyed about everything. Also, I had to go pay the sales tax on my new car and file my taxes. So I’m mad at the world. 🙄 I’m hoping today is better. Besides that, it’s been raining constantly for like 2 weeks and there are about 4 inches of standing water all over the yard.  Can spring just hurry up? I could use a new season. 

CS/Q: not charting now. 

@bluetickgal I’m sorry about CD 1. 💕 I hope your week goes by quickly!

@legallykate gl with your annoying project! I’ve had several times where my opks are getting close to positive but kind of stall, just test frequently, and I bet you catch it soon! 

@gingermama29 that’s not bad at all! I would definitely take the opportunity to go! Sorry about the never ending cycle, I hope your doc helps!

@feather_heather man, that sounds like my luck. I’m sorry. What a pain. Thankfully it wasn’t bad. But can’t we just have nice things!? I’m annoyed for you. 

• Month/Cycle: 5/9

CD: 3 

WAYDTGKU: trying timing and will being using OPK and temping once they arrive 

R/R: I’m a crab today. I’ve had a really upset stomach this week so definitely feeling more grumpy than normal. 

CS/Q: 

• @legallykate thanks!! Enjoy your WFH day...I hope you can knock out the annoying project and breeze through to the weekend! 
    @gingermama29 thanks friend! Oh, that Florida trip sounds wonderful, and at a very reasonable price! Hopefully you can get DH on board! I also hope your doc will give you something to bring on your period so you can have a fresh start! Have you ever used Provera or Prometrium? Provera works for me, but Prometrium (the one time I used it) did not...although I’m sure it’s different for everyone. 
    @feather_heather thank you, friend! Wow...that’s crazy she just acted like nothing happened, you know she had to have felt it too! Glad it didn’t do much damage at least! 
    @photographerwife thanks friend!! Sorry yesterday wasn’t the best of days...I hope today is much better! Ugh, we’ve had so much rain here too...got a break yesterday, but it’s back today! Yes...come on Spring!!
    @allthingscozy I hope you start feeling better soon! An upset stomach makes me grumpy too!
    @kitkatz1990 thanks! Hope you have a good day! 
  • @bluetickgal Sorry about CD1 :(

@gingermama29 That's a steal, I hope your DH gets on board with a trip to FL!

@feather_heather I can't believe she just hit you and acted like nothing happened! That's insane. I'm glad it was a small scratch, though.

@photographerwife I'm sorry you're on edge. Constant rain doesn't help!

Month/Cycle: 15 (5 AL)

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPKs, HIO

R/R: While I'm bummed about AF, I'm glad I don't have to start taking clomid again this cycle. It's so weird feeling like my normal self on CD 4 instead of cranky and irritable. I need to make an appointment to figure out next steps, but I might wait another month to book that appointment because right now I just want a break.

CS/Q: n/a

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: opk, temping

R/R: AF just showed up. Luckily I was prepared and saw it as I wiped. Then my zipper broke on my pants. Effffffffff!! For sure gonna break into the moose tracks ice cream tonight

CS/Q: not yet

• @legendairymomma Lurking from TWW, but I will be over here probably tomorrow.  You totally deserve that ice cream!!!
  • @feather_heather he seems more open to it than he was yesterday so FX! Ugh sorry you got bumped. I'm glad there's minimal damage but still wtf.

@photographerwife sorry yesterday read so stressful. Hopefully today was better!

@kitkatz1990 here's hoping! The price has gone up since this morning though so hard to say.

@bluetickgal I don't know if I've ever used either. I used to take something in HS to bring on periods before I went on BC in college but it's been 12+ years and I can't remember what it was.

@mamasloth glad you're feeling more like yourself. I hope it your decide to wait a month and take a break, it helps!

@legendairymomma sorry for AF! But yesssssss to the ice cream!! 
  • @mamasloth sorry AF showed for you too! I hope you enjoy the break if that’s what you decide to do! 
    @legendairymomma sorry for CD1...glad you were prepared though!! I hope you enjoyed some ice cream...you totally deserve it! 
    @gingermama29 gotcha. I know Prometrium is supposed to work, I just didn’t have good luck with it. (*TW it was after loss #2 and it’s possible my body just wasn’t ready yet - End TW*). It is the more natural form...so if there is a chance you could be pregnant, they might be more likely to prescribe it.