September 2020 Moms

PGAL Check-In 2/10

How far along are you?

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)?

Any upcoming appointments?

GTKY: First baby purchase? If you haven’t bought anything yet, do you have your eye on something? 

Re: PGAL Check-In 2/10

• How far along are you? 9w2d

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? I still feel like crap, nauseated to hell. It is starting to ease up a tiny bit thank god. At least I can eat 3 meals a day now 🙄
    I'm feeling unexpectedly nervous about my next ultrasound. I feel like I'm going to get in there and baby will have passed. I feel like I'm going to probably have these highs and lows until I can start feeling baby move. I've just gotten my hopes up so many times and ended up crushed...

Any upcoming appointments? Ultrasound on Friday, OB appointment 2/27

GTKY: First baby purchase? If you haven’t bought anything yet, do you have your eye on something? 
    Nothing yet. We'll probably wait until after we know gender to really start making purchases, and most of those will be at the big consignment sale. I've been checking out double strollers the past few days. That's about the only big purchase we'll need to make since DS is already in a floor bed and we have the swing and everything.
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • How far along are you? 9+2

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? I’m just run down. No longer nauseous, but a perpetual “crappy” feeling. So ready for the first tri to be over..

Any upcoming appointments? Next Tuesday I go in for a check up and NIPT. I too, have this fear that the US will show no heartbeat and that it stopped growing. When does this looming doom end? I didn’t have this with my other pregnancies/kids, and it’s just sad. 

GTKY: First baby purchase? If you haven’t bought anything yet, do you have your eye on something? Well, with this being our 4th kiddo, the only thing we will need to buy is a car seat and base. I won’t be buying those until WAY closer to EDD. 
  • Loading the player...
  • machenomacheno member
    edited February 2020
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Still nauseous on and off, and super tired thanks the insomnia. Also just getting over a cold/cough. Emotionally, I'm getting a little better, but I think it's because im distracted with DS. My next appointment is coming up, and I know I'll be anxious waiting for that hoping nothing is wrong.

Any upcoming appointments? Next Friday 2/21 for NT ultrasound and 1st trimester genetics test

Not yet, but I know once we know the sex I'm going to want to start shopping/planning. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you?
    10+6

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)?
    Physically I have moments where I feel like I’m on the upswing and then suddenly I feel horrible again. I’m still so unbelievably exhausted, but the nausea has improved SOME, the icky weird metallic taste in my mouth started yesterday though and that makes me nauseous. Mentally and emotionally the last week has been tough. I agree with above, I need to feel this baby move. I’ll still be anxious because it’s how I am, but I struggle the most first trimester it seems. 

Thursday, rescheduled from today due to dating mix up on receptionists end. Oh well. NT scan and NIPT. 

Fall baby girl bows because I was trying to get free shipping for something else. If it’s a boy I’ll try and squeeze them onto our other girly or I’ll gift them to someone else! 
  • How far along are you? 9w 1d

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? So nauseated and tired all the time. I constantly have that feeling like I'll be sick if I don't eat something but then right after I eat I feel too full and sick. Isn't it the worst to only feel ok while you are eating.

Any upcoming appointments? I have NIPT and a check up March 6th.

If this little bean is a boy I am pretty set but I really want a doc a tot or a baby nest this go around but apart from that I am pretty excited to see all of ds's baby things again.
  • edited February 2020
    I’m a little late to joining these PGAL boards but have shared a good bit of our story amongst the various boards. How are you all feeling now since the last postings?  wondering if the anxiety starts to get better....

How far along are you? 9 + 4

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Symptoms are pretty much still the same (all day sickness and tired being the most difficult ones) so excited for second trimester! 

Anxiety wise I feel like I’m all over the place some days I feel so excited and confident as this is by far the furthest we’ve ever made it (each loss was somewhat complicated but babies had never grown past 6.5 weeks before). But then some moments I panic like its too good to be true and something is going to go wrong again. Have had a couple spotting times (around 8 weeks and very lightly today but had internal US yesterday so it’s probably fine) but that always freaks me out! And I read my paperwork after being discharged from RE and my progesterone has hung out around the same somewhat low level which also freaked me out. My doctors weren’t concerned at all about it since baby has been perfect but you know, PGAL brain is a struggle. Sorry rant over 🤦🏻‍♀️

First appointment with regular OB is Monday which also feels surreal! I’m so excited we made it to the point of graduating from RE but also feel a little lost knowing it’ll be so much longer in between reassurances baby is ok

i bought a 2 pack of cute little newborn gender neutral onesies that I have on our dresser with my ultrasound pics, a pic of our DS in a miracles happen frame and a necklace a friend gave me that says believe in miracles. It’s like my little miracle baby hope spot. Otherwise holding off until we find out gender! 
  • @momofmiracles31889 I am right there with you on the anxiety and worrying that something is going to go wrong.  My last loss was at 12 weeks and my 12 week appointment is on Monday.  I am just trying to make it day by day.  It sounds like things are going well for you and it is great that you have made it past your milestones, but I know that doesn't necessarily calm the anxiety.  I think having a supportive community is the most helpful so keep reaching out when you are having a rough anxiety day!!  
  • @momofmiracles31889 with DS, the anxiety was definitely there the entire time but calmed down after I got to 2nd tri and even more after our anatomy scan, especially because I had to go back 3 times for it lol. Stubborn little guy wouldn't get in the right position...
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • I met with Genetics Tuesday and they were just wonderful and stressed how low our risk factors are. We are doing the materniT test and will get results next week. We lost our son in October to Trisomy 21 but we have a very healthy 2 year old son too. So we are still worried until we get results back next week. They put our risk factor of reoccurrence at 1%. Thinking of all you other loss mommas. We will get through this 
  • Thanks for the support ladies!! So sorry for all of your losses 

@angbaby83 prayers for a great 12 week appointment Monday! I completely understand those feeling- I was so nervous for our 7.5 week scan since that’s when things went bad last time I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack in the waiting room.

@mflowers929 ah that would have been so nerve wracking to have to do the anatomy scan so many times! It’s encouraging to hear the anxiety does get better though I keep telling myself that each milestone will bring a new level of relief! 

@ktholysz prayers for good results on your testing! That’s wonderful they don’t think there’s much risk of losing another child that way, that must have been incredibly hard and the anxiety is understandable