Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 2/11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Tuesday 2/11

• @bows22 I am with you on the SS craziness. Yesterday I was noticing my boobs were a bit sore, immediately thought “I’m KU!” then remembered that I had been running the previous day in an older sports bra, and it’s literally too early to have even implanted yet. 

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: -3, -1, O, +1

Typical LP length: unknown

Testing: waiting until Saturday which would be 10 DPO

R/R: Realized I’m on call this week when I was woken up at 1am. Not a fun way to start the week. At least I now have a valid excuse for not drinking this weekend, but still sucks. 

CS/Q: no questions today

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 I’ve been forgetting to take mine too and I don’t have nearly as good of an excuse as you! 😬 And I’ve definitely not been feeding MH his. Lol. I’m crossing all the things for you though that this time heartburn is more than just heartburn! 
    @fitzfizz oh no! Sorry you got woken up in the middle of the night. Hoping you don’t get too many on-call calls. 

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 30/14

Timing: -1, +2

Typical LP length: varying - 99% sure its 14 this cycle 

Testing: negative yesterday, pretty sure AF tomorrow so not gonna bother with more testing 

R/R: Cramps are raging this morning! Also got woken up by my crazed pup jumping on me. He sleeps in the kitchen (downstairs) and he apparently jumped the baby gate and ran upstairs for this wake up call. Turns out the smoke detector battery was dying and therefore it was beeping in the kitchen and it scared the bejeezus out of him. When MH took him back down there her was still shaken and trying to jump the fence. Poor baby. And for the LIFE of me, I cannot figure out this smoke detector - it legit looks like there’s no place for batteries. I’m going to have to do research on the thing. 

CS/Q: Nope! 

• @fitzfizz oh a 1 AM call sounds awful. Did you have to go somewhere or just answer questions?

@krystrist2014 omg your poor dog! Good luck with the smoke detector. I’m sure google or YouTube will have the answer which makes me baffled as to what anyone did before that was an option. I guess go to the store and ask? Who has time for that?
  • Month/Cycle: 21/15/5 AL#2

CD/DPO: 33/15 or 16

Timing: Not good enough!

Typical LP length: 14-16 days

Testing: Just WFAF to start now. 

R/R: Happy Tuesday ladies!! It’s another gloomy day here...can we get some sunshine?! I’m just waiting for AF to start now, hopefully today or tomorrow!! We are going to do one more cycle with TI, and if it’s not a success we are moving on to IUI! 

CS/Q: None, not temping in TWW.

@bows22 I so hope the heart burn is a good sign! And you can get back to taking your PNV regularly and just in time!

@fitzfizz ugh, sorry for the 1am wake up call...that’s awful!! Hopefully there are more wake up calls like that the rest of the week! 

@krystrist2014 ah, poor pup!! Hopefully you can figure out the smoke detector without too much trouble! Also, why do they always start to die in the middle of the night?!

• @bluetickgal it’s gloomy here too! I need at least 1 sunny day a week! That sounds good about one more TI cycle, I hope AF comes soon so that you can get your new cycle started!
  • @bluetickgal I feel ya on the gloomy weather. It makes me so tired, I miss the sun!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 31/4 (according to FF-I think it may be 6)

Timing: not a clue 

Typical LP length: not sure

Testing: going out with friends Saturday night, so I will probably test Saturday morning just to see (knowing it very well may be too early)

R/R: Today was such a crazy day at work!! Literally felt like I was putting out fires from the moment I walked in until the moment I left. Busy days sure do go fast though, which is kinda nice. Plus it gives me plenty of stories for DH (lol)

CS/Q: nothing really. Not agreeing with FF on my O date (and hoping it’s wrong based on BD timing)

• @krystrist2014 Beeping smoke detector is enough to drive anyone crazy. Hopefully the batteries are easy to change.

@bows22 Luckily it is only home call, but I still hate getting woken up. This was a particularly annoying call though, since I wasn't even the right person for them to call so it was an unnecessary wake up.

@bluetickgal I may be alone in this, but I prefer the gloomy days sometimes. Too much sunshine and heat wears on me. I love to sit by the fire on a gloomy day with some hot tea and a good book. I may be a 92 year old woman at heart, but I have accepted this!

@runningoncookies I agree based on the +OPK and EWCM that you may have O'd a bit earlier and the temps just took a while to catch up. Hopefully the timing works out either way.
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: okay

Typical LP length: 11-12

Testing: Thursday (my original plan) looks crazy, so either tomorrow or Friday.  But AF might be here before then.  

R/R: Rave- we put an offer in on a house and are currently in negotiations.  So fingers crossed- we may be buying a house soon!

Rant-Normally the first day of AF is accompanied by a crazy migraine for me.  Well I got that today with no other symptoms, so I feel that she is right around the corner (which just sucks for all the reasons!). Those two reasons are leading to a late post tonight.  

@bows22 and @fitzfizz. I hear you on the SS.  Feeling nauseous again all day, but I was like you have a migraine and haven't eaten anything, no caffeine, and no water.  What did you think was going to happen?  Hopefully your SS means good news.  I always think about all the women who aren't TTC and thus aren't on PNV whenever I forget mine.  A little break is probably not the end of the world, but good catch!  

@krystrist2014. Oh poor baby!  We had a smoke detector in our attic that we didn't know about.  When its batteries died, I went around the house for HOURS trying to figure out where the beeping was coming from.  My DH had to come home from work to save me, because I was losing it!

• @dobiemom11 omg! You’re goin g to think I’m absolutely crazy but we have had one chirping very faintly for a year and we can’t find it! The sound definitely seems like it’s coming from this attic storage crawl space kind of thing we have or behind our laundry closet which backs up to the attic! But we have so much junk in there it feels like the thing is truly impossible to find. Plus also, I still don’t understand how we have one in there because there aren’t walls for it to be mounted to. The space is just like, wooden beams and insulation but no dry wall. We are first time home owners and really not good at repair things (clearly). 😳
  • @krystrist2014. You are totally not crazy.  Ours was just stuck on one of the wooden beams up there.  I kept thinking it was coming from the basement, since that door was close to the attic stairs.  Then I thought it was the sub-pump overflowing, so searching all over the crawl space.  Home ownership is work and trying to figure out why people did things like install it in the attic (although I think there is some rule about it).