Trying to Get Pregnant

GTKY Monday 2/10

If you had a popular YouTube channel, what would your content be?

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: GTKY Monday 2/10

• I’m obsessed with the “doctor reacts” type videos (yay MDJ!) so probably would be something like that. I have trouble watching most shows that have medical aspects because I end up just being annoyed and asking if any of the writers have ever even met a doctor. I’m sure mine wouldn’t be terribly exciting though, as it would just be me being annoyed haha. 
  • I had an idea once that I would create videos where I speak the lyrics of heavy metal songs as they're playing because you can't understand the screaming 90% of the time.

Otherwise yeah, I think I would do react type videos or cooking/baking even though I don't do those often, or amazingly well. I don't even own a stand mixer!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm also obsessed with the doctor reacts/educational channels (MDJ and Dr. Mike are my faves) so mine would probably be a counseling channel that's similar. I've always wanted to do more public mental health advocacy and that would be a great platform to use for that!
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Mine would be dance lessons for pre-schoolers!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• OOOH! Or a Disney vlogger - I'm obsessed with watching vlogs of people going on Disney trips!!!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• I’d like to say makeup, but in all honesty I’m probably only good at doing my own. 😂 Either that or photography related stuff. 

@fitzfizz I’ve always wondered how wrong doctor  shows are, compared to real doctors! It sounds pretty bad. 😅
  • @photographerwife There are definitely some that are decent (oddly enough scrubs is weirdly accurate most of the time), but most are so bad it is unwatchable (I’m looking at you, good doctor). I can see how people would be fooled though as I used to enjoy house and grey’s anatomy, but the more I know the less I can watch. 
  • Similar to @ashaislurking I’d likely have mental health/ therapy channel. I’m speaking more in local groups and seeing it is such a need right now.  I’d like to say crafting or baking but it would be a cringe channel 😂 like the show Nailed It on Netflix haha
  • @fitzfizz 😂 dang! I love good doctor! DH hates it and thinks it would be widly inaccurate. I think the same thing when I see photographers on tv. 
  • I'm wicked camera shy, so I can't even hypothetically think of any situation in which I would film a youtube video... Just the thought of having to speak on camera gives me hives haha
  • @feather_heather maybe your channel can be how to get over camera fright? Lol
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @feather_heather. I am also wickedly shy, which makes my job as an educator pretty interesting.  

As a microbiologist, I would probably do something along that theme.  Microbes do so many cool things that people don't know about!  
  • @inthewoods23 I would 100% watch that! On this hypothetical channel I would love for you to also branch out into rap songs especially the more modern ones where you legit cant tell what they are saying, like Lil Wayne. Hahah! I just wanna know what the heck they are saying!!
    @kpearse99 awe! I love that idea!
    @emeraldduchess so creative! If you ever start it I need to know so I can watch!!

Mine would definitely be a hair related - like 99% braiding - channel. I have been debating starting a blog on this for a while now. I'm not sure I could be personable and interesting enough to be on video though. haha. 
  • @krystrist2014 for real, there's no running out of content because so many songs are hard to understand!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • mindyb2019mindyb2019 member
    edited February 2020
    If I had a channel it would definitely be about makeup and or testing beauty products lol Like trying out all the new hair gadgets and products for your face or eyelashes etc.. give my reviews to see if they truly work like they say they do or not . I'd be in beauty heaven 😆 
  • @mindyb2019 yes I absolutely would love being a reviewer of all the things too! Makeup, skincare, styling tools, kitchen gadgets, etc. It just sounds like it would be fun to try new things.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 right?? It would be sooo fun. I love testing stuff too. There are sooo many gadgets out there too that you would never get bored 😆
  • @mindyb2019 @inthewoods23 Do you ladies follow The Rambling Redhead on instagram? She does a lot of try-ons and product demos and is pretty funny! She tested a heated eyelash curler yesterday!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @mvt2003 No I haven’t seen her before. I’ll have to check her out. There’s another redhead girl that I have seen lots that’s tests products on you tube but I can’t remember her name. She’s hilarious 😆
  • @mvt2003 sounds like a good channel! I'll check her out too!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Probably skincare and makeup also, maybe more like "this is what I use" rather than testing new products. It would probably be a pretty short-lived/not frequently updated channel though since I only use so many products and tend to not buy new ones that often! I always love the parts of magazines where it's like "let's look in this actress's makeup bag and see what she uses."

I have never seen these "doctor/teacher reacts" videos and they sound so funny! 

@ashaislurking @allthingscozy - I love the idea of a counseling channel!
    @feather_heather haha agree, realistically I could never do this!
    @inthewoods23 LOL at the heavy metal idea