Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 2/10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Monday 2/10

• @bows22 Feel free to be a bit mad at the universe, it has to be hard, but hopefully you will join her very soon!

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: spot on if O was when I think

Typical LP length: unknown

Testing: I'm already wanting to start testing, but I will not before this weekend

R/R:  When lurking I would see people occasionally worrying about a single temp and think "looks at the big picture!" but now I'm starting to realize how much you can start to worry about 1/10 of a degree. The TWW is already getting in my head. I need to remember to look at the big picture. 

CS/Q: Hypothetically, do you get much lower numbers if you temp several hours early? Because clearly I would never have taken a temp after randomly waking up at 3 am on Sunday, then freaked out because it was below coverline, then rechecked it at 6 and recorded that...

• Loading the player...
  • bows22bows22 member
    edited February 2020
    @fitzfizz yes, I definitely would get much lower temps if I temped early. You’re fine! Even if you did have a lower temp, you definitely ovulated which is the main thing temping tells you. Does your other app still think you ovulated on a different day? Edit - just curious because your O date seems clear 
  • Month/Cycle: 21/15/5 AL#2

CD/DPO: 32/14 or 15

Timing: Really good!

Typical LP length: 14-16 days

Testing: Stark white BFN’s yesterday and today. Last progesterone was last night, so hopefully AF will arrive soon.

R/R: Happy Monday! We had a really good weekend (really didn’t do much which was nice)!! The BFN was super disappointing yesterday...this constant roller coaster of emotions sucks!! I’m looking forward to getting through this week and getting to spend Valentine’s Day and then the weekend with my love!! Can we just skip ahead to that?!

CS/Q: None, not temping in TWW.

@bows22 oh friend, I’m sorry about the surprise news from your friend! That has to be tough!! Sending hugs your way!! 💜 I so hope you get to go through this journey WITH her!! Come on October!! 🎃 Yay for fun family time and new furniture! It’s always nice to finish out a space!!

@fitzfizz hopefully you can hold out till the weekend to test!! Temping/tracking can make you so much crazier than you expect!! Haha. I’d say if the 6 o’clock temp was closer to your normal time (and you got a few hours of sleep before then), that totally makes sense to record that one! 

• @bows22 The universe really is unfair and it is seriously annoying how big of a role luck plays in getting pregnant. It’s crazy that once your an adult you get a much better idea of what your parents meant all those years they told you “life’s not fair”. Hugs to you. And hurray for the new chair! I love getting new furniture. 
    @fitzfizz I totally get it. I’ve only been at it for 3 cycles and I’m totally already tired of the rollercoaster.... and then I want to slap myself because so many others have had to persevere through this for so much longer. I’m right there with you trying to remind myself of the big picture and be more zen. 
    @bluetickgal I’m sorry about the BFN this weekend. I’m glad you had a really nice chill weekend though. Crossing my fingers for you that the next cycle is yours! Time to start hyping November!!!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 29/13

Timing: -1, +2

Typical LP length: varying, guessing 14 this cycle

Testing: Held out this AM but it was a BFN. And the whole TTC thing is sucks mind f***. Like it was pretty stark white with a super dark control so I know it’s negative but does that stop me from staring at it forever and imagining shadows of lines? Nope. 🙄 And I can feel AF coming so who am I kidding? Should be here by Wed. 

R/R: We had a great weekend! Saw some friends for lunch in Orlando then came home and had dinner with the hubby. Sunday was somehow both productive and enjoyable - I started the latest season of Grace and Frankie and caught up on all t laundry I haven’t folded in an embarrassingly long time. Lol.

CS/Q:  Nope! Ready for the next cycle! 

• @bows22 The Premom app says it was CD 16, I think due to the OPK peak on CD15 and EWCM on CD16. It doesn’t really matter though, it was probably the night between. My anxiety is taking over. All it took was one slightly lower temp at an off time and I had convinced myself I had low progesterone. I realize it is crazy, I just overthink things way too much. My mantra this month needs to be to look at the bigger picture! 

@bluetickgal So sorry about the BFNs! I hope your day gets better from here. I’m with you on the plan to fast forward to Friday! And yes, my usual temp time is 5-5:30, so I’m going with that one. Also because it makes me feel less crazy 😬
  • Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 29/12

Timing: -3,-2,-1

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: bfn yesterday but I am going to retest tomorrow or Wednesday 

R/R: Feeling all the nausea. Might be post nasal drip, might be my eyes but of course when you're in the tww and you get nausea your mind goes straight to PREGNANT

CS/Q: nope

Ill come back for tags as its not working right now. 

• @krystrist2014 thanks friend! Yes, let’s get the November hype going...but keep the October hype for those that still have a chance there! So sorry you got a BFN too...mine were stark white and I still stared really hard, just to make sure! Haha. I’m glad you had a good weekend!! Productive & fun is always a good combo! ☺️
    @fitzfizz thanks lady! This whole process makes you crazy, so going with what makes you feel less crazy is the best option I think!! 
    @legendairymomma sorry for the BFN yesterday, but hopefully it was just too early and you get a wonderful surprise tomorrow or Wednesday!! Fingers crossed! 
  • @bluetickgal oh I’m so sorry for the BFNs! I was thinking about you yesterday and was hoping so hard for you!

@krystrist2014 I stare at every test for way too long so I’m with you. Then I’ll be in the shower and hop out and grab it just to stare a little more. I’m sorry for the BFN!

@legendairymomma even if I’m in wto and have nausea I’m like “could I be?? Oh wait no” the initial thought is always pregnancy haha. GL testing tomorrow!
  • I will say that I used a clearblue which ya know... Has a super high threshold for hcg. 
    @bows22 I love it when you find that perfect piece of furniture (or pizza 😆)
    @bluetickgal ttc is the most emotional rollercoaster I have ever been on. 
    @krystrist2014 I have pulled a test out an hour later and convinced myself it was positive. No shame in any of it
    @fitzfizz its too easy to hyper focus on one temp. Look at the forrest, not the trees. (And yes, temping at a different time will change your results)
  • @legendairymomma You and me both today.  I was sitting in my car for my 1.5 hour commute like please do not throw up.  The temperatures are bouncing around like crazy outside, so mine is probably post nasal drip or just my normal stomach drama.  It would also be exciting for this to not be the stomach bug everyone has going around.  

Also sending all the love to my ladies today!  This journey is such a frustrating and exhausting one.  I also recalculate EDD and then when I would tell this person or that.  It is very difficult for this obsessive planner to not be able to better plan!  But thankful for all of you on this journey and hope for some graduates soon!

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: okay

Typical LP length: 12?

Testing: Thursday unless AF

R/R:. Well just not feeling great physically.  I am also over unhelpful people.  If I ask you a question, it is okay to not know the answer.  However you could take some initiative to go figure out the answer or provide suggestions on who to contact about it.  Just feel like I have been pulling teeth to get some answers today. This rant is particular to our house hunt.  I want to know the answers before I spend tons of money on a house.  Like so much money!!

• @dobiemom11 Your comment about being an obsessive planner and not being sable to plan is my life! Seriously with ya.