Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Weekend 2/8-2/9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Weekend 2/8-2/9

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/2(AL)

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: OPKS, preseed, Clearblue Fertility Monitor, tracking CM, FF, HIO

R/R: Working today so I’m up early. Bleh 😖 Still sick with my sinus cold but am feeling a bit better today but still sooo much flem/mucus. Still using my OPKS and another day of High fertility which I wasn’t shocked to see. That’s 6 in a row now. At this point, I’ve pretty much accepted the fact that I’m not going to see a peak this cycle or O. I’m over it and kinda stopped caring. I just want to forget about this confusing/aggravating cycle and move forward to something more positive.  

CS/Q: none. Don’t temp 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 Sorry you have to work and aren't feeling well and that your cycle is confusing/annoying, I feel you on that.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, temping, monitoring CM, PNVs, preseed, HIO

R/R: I am working today too (boo) but had a good time with my friend last night (although she didn't get here until 9 and I fell asleep around 11 during our second episode of Veronica Mars  :D)

CS/Q: Nope. OPKs still super negative. Had to discard my temp from this morning because of drinks and less sleep than usual, so this cycle is just destined to be a mystery.

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 I'm sorry this cycle is confusing and you're not feeling well. I hope things get better soon! 
    @legallykate glad you had a good time with your friend last night! 
    I hope both of you have good days at work! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3 (1 unbenched) 
    CD: 13
    WAYDTGKU: OPKs, prenatals, B6, BBT charting, CM tracking
    R/R: I realized this morning that my thermostat doesn't let you know when the batteries are dying and around 9:30 I noticed that my house was freezing. Sure enough, thermostat batteries were dead and the furnace wasn't kicking on. Thankfully it was an easy fix and the house is slowly warming back up. 
    CS/Q:
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Options
    @legallykate thanks. Sorry you have to work too. Boo erns! I feel ya on that mystery cycle 😆 mines destined to be that way too. We can be in mystery together. 

@gingermama29  thanks girl. It is very frustrating. I hate those cycles. Makes me hate TTC just that tiny bit more lol I’m sorry your having an an-O cycle. I feel that’s where I’m headed this cycle as well. I hope AF shows up for you this week so you don’t have to call your doctor for something. I like MyFitnessPal. I used to use it all the time to track my food and calories etc. It’s cool to see everything all down and what you consume etc. I find it really helps. Hope it helps again for you this time. Good luck. May or June sounds like a good month to really start trying. 

@ashaislurking  thank you. Sorry you woke up to a cold house. I hate that. Glad your home is warming back up now. 

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, SMEP, OPK 

R/R: The Peloton is AWESOME! I've not even had it a week yet and I've used it 4 times, DH has used it daily. I'm super happy with it so far (especially now that I got some padded bike shorts). Rant: I'm annoyed with my body. Before my last round of BC I was a clock with ovulation, always day 14/15. I've already had my one "purge" cycle and now I'm CD 16 with no egg in site. Ugh. 

CS/Q: Nothing!

• Options
    @inthewoods23 Im hoping it brings a peak OPK too but I’m not holding my breathe 😆 Sorry for AF showing up. BOOOOO. Enjoy your escape room tonight. I love those things and have always wanted to try one but no one will go with me :(  Hope you get out lol. 

@willashbaby Glad to hear your enjoying your Peloton and are using it lots 👍 I feel your pain my friend. I’m annoyed with my body too.  I thought my ovulations were pretty much the same time too and I’m now on CD 15 and I feel like no egg in sight either. :( I hope it happens for both of us. 

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, temping (poorly), monitoring CM, PNVs, preseed, HIO

R/R: Finally got a positive OPK! I wish my FIL wasn't in town for the night but luckily the guest room is far from the master  :D Hopefully he will bring better luck than my MIL did last cycle!

CS/Q: Nope, just hoping for CHs sometime this week.

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    @gingermama29 I'm so sorry this cycle is rough for you. Do you have a plan to see an ObGyn to kick start a new cycle? I'm also really glad you have an end date in sight for NTNP. I hope things regulate for you in the mean time. Irregular cycles can be so frustrating!
    @inthewoods23 I'm so sorry AF showed! I hope you had a good time at the escape room. Fingers crossed this next cycle is it for you! Sending lots of love!
    @legallykate I'm glad you got your positive OPK! Fingers crossed for O soon!

I'm on CD 14 with still very negative OPKs and low temps, but I've had fertile CM the last few days so hopefully O comes soon. I hope @mindyb2019 and @willashbaby both O soon too. So sorry you're both having weird cycles this time around. It can be frustrating watching your "typical" O day come and go with no sign of O. I normally O around CD 12 so this has been an off cycle for me as well.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• Options
    @ashaislurking it's so frustrating! We're doing our best to keep on SMEPing JIC. FX for all of us to get that O (both of them 😁). 
  • Options
    @ashaislurking I'll be calling my midwife on Thursday if I haven't O'd or if AF hasn't shown yet to see what she thinks since that will be 60+ days into this cycle.
  • Options
    @gingermama29 I hope you can come up with a good plan! I'm so sorry this cycle has just been off for you!
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• Options
    Here’s hoping all us ladies O soon 🤞