July 2020 Moms
Options

FFFC 2/7/20

^me, every weekday 

Re: FFFC 2/7/20

• Options
    @blaf322 With you on the sneezing issue.  The construction dust is not helping as it makes me sneeze.  I'm onto to daily panty liners.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bluguitarhannah your pelvic floor muscles start to suffer while pregnant, not just after.... but if it's this bad already, I'm definitely going to to need pelvic floor PT after delivery lol. That said, this was the first time in a looong while and I'm hoping it was a one (or two) off issue. lol
  • Options
    Oh god, I tripped going up the stairs on Wednesday and pissed a little myself then. Why is my bladder such a disaster these days??
  • Options
    Ugh I've been peeing myself a little when my cough gets bad. Pregnancy is so sexy. But I'm now doing my kegels because of this conversation, so thanks for that!!
  • Options
    @JessDG lol love that problem solving. With everyone on the snissing. It's so annoying. Def going to need some pelvic floor PT after this second baby.

My FFFC is super lame but I heard someone utter the words "Taco Bell" this morning and now I can't stop thinking about Taco Bell. But I got fast food for lunch yesterday so I'm trying to not be that disgusting today. We will see how that holds up.
  • Options
    I really don’t want to be a mom today.
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Options
    @meanjellybean girl, get you some t bell!

@rachstar18 I've definitely had those days before too. Hang in there! 
  • Options
    @rachstar18 I have absolutely been there before! Often after we just had DD and I was really missing being able to just pick up and go do fun things with friends. Hope today goes by quickly for you!
  • Options
    Day two of being stuck in the house all day due to snow/ice, so the girls are destroying the house while DH and I watch chopped 
  • Options
    My FFFC: Last night I made little cheese sandwiches with Hawaiian Rolls (you know like the ham and cheese sliders version but without ham). Well I made 2 for me and 2 for DD. She only took one bite of hers, so I ended up eating 4! (along with the rest of dinner... and sour gummy worms....)
    I woke up feeling disappointed in my choices but also now that it's lunch I'm sad I didn't bring any to work with me. 
  • Options
    @rachstar18 yep also been there. I was thinking the other day how I took for granted how much I loved sleeping in on the weekends. Like being able to get up and then go back to sleep if I wanted. See my related post in Randoms lol...
  • Options
    FFFC - I woke up somewhat wide awake today at 4:15am and come like...5:15am I started making a tiny amount of noise to see if H would wake up (he did but because the cat started to biscuit him not because of me). I should feel bad but I was also hungry and this led to a lovely 6am full breakfast for the two of us so...no regrets?
  • Options
    @pocketrose your cat started to biscuit him? WTF does that even mean :D 
  • Options
    @blaf322 Spoken like a non-cat owner  :D! Basically it's what they do when they're feeling affectionate or want breakfast, a kneading of sorts: https://www.catster.com/cat-behavior/cats-making-biscuits-all-about-cat-kneading
  • Options
    Since we started this thread off with peeing situations... yesterday on my sales trip, I started off the day by running into the bathroom right before a client meeting to go pee. Somehow in the process of trying to wipe, I got my shirt stuck behind my hand, and basically used the bottom of my long shirt to wipe. So I went into my first meeting with my own pee on my shirt. I thought about rinsing it a little, but it wasn’t much pee, and I didn’t want to turn it into a giant wet spot. Felt pretty cool!

And today I’m so exhausted from traveling, I’m completely useless. My mom last second asked if she could stay over last night while she has her floors refinished and I acted soooo annoyed and unwelcoming because I’m terrible. And then asked her to get me Thai food and ice cream for lunch while I’m working from home and she did. She’s so nice and I’m such a brat sometimes. 
  • Options
    It's 2:47pm, and I've decided it's a good time to stop working for the day. 

• Options
    @stlbuckeye132 I cosign on that plan lol
  • Options
    @pocketrose 2 of our 3 are compulsive biscuiters.  To get fed though they coordinate biting me awake.  Never enough to break skin but enough to not sleep through it.  
  • Options
    meanjellybeanmeanjellybean member
    edited February 2020
    @stlbuckeye132 yeah I called it a day at 430, texted DH that I would pick up food for us and DD for dinner, which I did, but also got myself a slice of red velvet cake and scarfed it down before either of them got home. Evidence is concealed in the trash can.