Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 2/7

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Friday 2/7

• krystrist2014krystrist2014 member
    edited February 2020
    Good morning ladies!!! 

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -1, +2

Typical LP length: Guessing 14 days this cycle 

Testing: WFAF (or maybe caving on Sunday aka CD12 because I might be weak lol)

R/R: It’s Friday!!!! The storm was pretty rough last night but luckily no down trees or branches in our yard or our neighbors’ as far as I could see this morning. Headed to Orlando tomorrow to meet up with some friends for lunch so that should be fun! 

CS/Q: Nope!

Edited because somehow the name Caleb got in there next to the word trees. I can’t even figure out what that autocorrected feels. 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Loading the player...
  • @bows22 glad you don’t have to be exposed to whatever it is that the client and everyone else has! I’m LOL-omg at your tipsy comment about turning down drinks! 🤣
  • @krystrist2014 I saw your post while the Caleb was still there. I knew it was an autocorrect but couldn’t at all figure out what you had tried to type 😂. GL testing on Sunday if you cave - 12 DPO is still pretty long to hold out so I won’t call you weak if you do 🙂
  • @bluetickgal glad your snow wasn’t too bad! We actually got a decent amount here which I didn’t realize was happening. My drive has been fine (I don’t mind driving in the snow when it’s light out) but I’m now a half mile from my office and not moving. Once I’m caught up on TB I’m going to be really annoyed 😂. Sounds like you have a great weekend coming up! But I’d never be able to be home all weekend that far in the TWW and not test so I admire your willpower if you don’t haha!
  • @bows22 thank you! I realized soon after that the word “down” was meant to be in place of Caleb.... how my phone got Caleb from down is beyond me. 
    @bluetickgal LOL! Because obviously you’re trying to talk about Tricia NOT trivia! Glad the snow wasn’t too bad for you. 
    @kpearse99 happy beta day!!!! Sending all the good vibes, thoughts, prayers, crossing fingers, toes, eyes!!! 😁 Your celebrations for FILs bday sounds fun. I hope you enjoy the time but also hope you can’t enjoy a drink.😉
  • @bows22 hopefully traffic got moving by the time you got caught up on here!! Haha, I’m gonna try my best to hold out on testing...but only time will tell if I can do it!
    @kpearse99 thanks friend!! Your weekend sounds wonderful! Enjoy the time with family!! Too funny that they like you better than him...your secret is safe with us! 😂
    @krystrist2014 haha, obviously! Maybe I just need to learn to slow down when I type! 

• @bluetickgal LMAO looks like actual footage of me typing on my phone! 
  • Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: -3,-2,-1

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: probably tomorrow

R/R: me after my appointment yesterday:

CS/Q: not in the tww

• @krystrist2014 well if you have a boy, you will now HAVE to name him Caleb. 

@kpearse99 "crazy" family members are the ones everyone likes anyway 😆

• @legendairymomma bahahahaha that GIF!!!! I can't stop laughing!!!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @legendairymomma Bahahahahaha! We will see! Speaking of seeing.... did you get yourself some new glasses/contacts?!
  • *lurking from WTO*
    @legendairymomma those are gorgeous! Love them!
  • @ttcbabyodo hubs was military... In one of the more memorable PCS he recieved his orders exactly 5 days before we were supposed to leave from Ft. Hood to JBLM. Suuuper fun. 
  • @ttcbabyodo hubs was military... In one of the more memorable PCS he recieved his orders exactly 5 days before we were supposed to leave from Ft. Hood to JBLM. Suuuper fun. 
     :o I. Would. Die.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

•  :o I. Would. Die.
    Our solice was that because it was an entire unit move, the actual unit had orders but they had some...uh... Paperwork issues getting everyone their individual orders. So we knew it was happening and were prepared. 
    Oh, also we moved 10 whole days after our wedding that was held 4 hours from the base. 

Good times. 😆
  • @legendairymomma sorry for the bad news about your vision, I’m loving the sense of humor about it though...and you do have some super cute glasses coming!
    @ttcbabyodo that’s good 3 of your top choices are still available! I hope you find out soon though, that would stress me out not knowing! And everything possible crossed for you!! 🤞🏻
    @linzrunz thanks lady! Your weekend sounds exciting...hope you have a blast! 
  • @legendairymomma those are super cute!

@kpearse99 so sorry for the negative friend. Sending lots of hugs and comforting vibes your way!

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Month/Cycle: 

5/8

CD/DPO: 26/13

Timing: pretty good 

Typical LP length: still waiting for things to even put

Testing: Negative yesterday not testing for another several days.

R/R: yesterday was a bad day all around. Big fight last night. Today is better I just feel exhausted emotionally from yesterday though. 

CS/Q: 

• @kpearse99 all my love. Yes everything is going to be okay. Here for you! 
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: okay

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: probably next Thursday is no sign of AF

R/R: Friday!  Was somewhat productive today, so that was good to get me out of bed and moving.  More house hunting this weekend.  I really do enjoy it, but our realtor and I are very different people.  I think I am a little too intense for him!  Like I want him to be more on top of comps, neighborhood recommendations and the like.  We are relatively new to the area, so details like that would go a long way to making a decision.  It feels like we are doing a lot more of the legwork than our last house buying experience.  But it will all work out in the end and I just need to be patient!

Sounds like some fun travel plans in the group! 

@kpearse99. I am so sorry for your negative.  Sending so much love and support.  Hoping you can still enjoy having family for the weekend.  I am also terrible at poker- don't really know all the best card combinations and terrible at lying!

• **lurking from WTO**

Hugs @kpearse99. So sorry friend ❤️
  • *lurking from WTO*
    @kpearse99 my friend, I'm so sorry your betas were negative! I hope you can take some time to mentally and physically reset and that this time is good for you and YH. I'm sending you so much love!
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• *lurking from WTO*

@kpearse99 I am so sorry about the betas. Sending you only the best vibes for next cycle!
  • *Lurking from WTO*

@kpearse99 so sorry for your negative my friend. Sending lots of Hugs and love ❤
  • @kpearse99 ❤️❤️

@legendairymomma @krystrist2014  I had the exact same thought about the name Caleb 😂. I also sent @kpearse99 that same judge Judy gif. We are on the same wavelength today! 

@linzrunz have so much fun in Vegas!