April 2020 Moms

Weekly Check In (All Groups) Week of 2/3

2»

Re: Weekly Check In (All Groups) Week of 2/3

• @kath1414 you could also look up "Spinning babies". Its a method a friend of mine who is a nurse and a doula recommended.
  • @mwill291 @kath1414 My doula is also trained in and recommends Spinning Babies! Helps realign baby in your body to a better position for birthing 
  • Loading the player...
  • @kath1414 @korthouse @mwill291 Is spinning babies when the doctors try to manually move the baby in L&D?
  • krthousekrthouse member
    edited February 2020
    @literatureandink Not exactly. It doesn't just have to be in labour and it involves different positions supported by a birth partner to help get baby into a better position. Not quite the same as when a doctor more forcefully tries to push the baby out of breech 
  • @literatureandink if you're not a fan of TB baby size veggies, I highly recommend the Ovia pregnancy app. They have 4 themes you can cycle through and get a "size" for (Cute but Weird Animals, Fruits & Vegetables, Fun & Games, and Parisian Bakery). I don't know that they're any more accurate, but they make us chuckle. This week my baby is the size of a : small-clawed otter, romaine lettuce, foam finger, and Croquembouche. 

• @mwill291 I’ve been doing the spinning babies daily exercises basically from the start!! Now I’ll do the specific breech ones. We use spinning babies stuff all the time with labour patients. It really works! 

Baby boys moment was back to normal today! Super active day. Maybe he is considering flipping after all. 😆 
  • @Brags0607 SAME! I am so fed up with this app. I am logged onto the site to read the posts and haven't been able to read any on my phone app for the past couple weeks. I feel so behind! 
  • @babyrummom the same was happening to me on the app. I discovered if I click on the thread and it doesn’t load then hitting the refresh button in the top right corner usually works! 
  • My app has gotten to the point where it won’t work on wifi. Data only. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20