April 2020 Moms

Weekly Randoms 2/3

What's on your mind this week?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly Randoms 2/3

• Finally entered the third trimester this week! Feels like forever.
  • Because I'm really a little kid at heart, I'm super excited about Dunkaroos coming back!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Bean kicked my chiropractor today when she was helping ease some round ligament tension. It was too cute!

@babybison Ditto!
  • @Kathryn0903 Didn't know they were making a comeback, but now I'm craving Dunkaroos. :lol: Gonna have to try and track those down and enjoy the nostalgia. 

Last night, DH surprised me by setting up the crib while I was at work and came home in pain and grumpy, and it made my night so much better. I keep getting a jolt of reality every time I walk down the hallway and see it waiting for our daughter to make her debut this April.  
  • @sbalding88 That is so sweet of your husband!!

@mercury94 What a thoughtful gift from your coworker! Doesn't get better than marshmallow cereal. :smile:
  • @literatureandink That is awesome. You have a good one there. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @mercury94 I try to remember that in the mornings when I leave for work and he's still snoring happily in bed with the pups lol
  • @mercury94 That is a truly special co-worker there! Also, I'm a tiny bit jealous of your ability now to make all cereals marshmallow cereals. Yum! 
    @literatureandink Awww that's so sweet! <3 It's so nice to have a cleaned out car. Good job, husbands!  
  • @Kathryn0903 Dunkaroos!!! I cannot believe they are back. I better stay away from that aisle. 
  • I just made the mistake of going into the grocery store while hungry right after yoga class and Dipps chocolate covered granola bars were on a BOGO sale, as were Annies gummies. Let's just say I'm now well stocked on both...
  • We got a dresser delivered from Amazon for DS's new room. A freakin $400 kid's bed got delivered along with it that we didn't order!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've had a sty for days now.  It is now rivaling my belly in size and hurts.  I'm attributing it to stress.  
  • @kfrob an eye sty? :( Those hurt so much! Is on your eyeball, lid, or like where your eyelashes grow?
  • @literatureandink, yes, my left eye!  It's the bottom of my eye, sort of where my eye lashes are, luckily it's on the outside.